The March of Left-Wing Sharia

PC do you know ANYTHING about Islam or Sharia law? What makes you think these things were motivated by Islam anyway.

Not wound up, TT. Believe me, it takes a LOT more than one of Polly's copy and paste routines to wind me up. I'm just sick of the same old bullshit from the same old idiots. Loons will be loons, I suppose. Reasonable people have to try to talk around them. It's a fact of life around here. The thing that annoys me is that it's creeping from places like this and into what passes for public discourse. What do you do when the inmates take control of the asylum?

I won't even begin to touch the "defense of Islam everydamntime" thing. It's called standing up for freedom of speech, religion and expression and judging individuals as individuals. Something people like the OP claim liberals never do, because they have no concept of what the terms they throw around actually mean.

And yep, of course there are the Pollies and other assorted loons of the left. When I read one of Polly's OP's rdean and truthmatters come instantly to mind, although they don't quotemine. But same strategy, same false bullshit, same result.

Most days I laugh, some I get slightly nauseous thinking people actually take this garbage at face value, some I shrug it off. Today I'm in the mood to point it out for what it is. Bullshit. And the person who wrote it for what she is. A loon with a broken record.

Carry on!

"What do you do when the inmates take control of the asylum?" :eek::woohoo:

Bake a pie. Everybody likes pie. :eusa_drool:

A la mode please! Pie is good. Pie and ice cream are untouchable. :eusa_drool:

i can't have pie, i'm low carbing. why did i start before thanksgiving ??
ssstupid....!!

A la mode please! Pie is good. Pie and ice cream are untouchable. :eusa_drool:

i can't have pie, i'm low carbing. why did i start before thanksgiving ??
ssstupid....!!

:eek::eek::eek:

Low carbing for Pie Day? I think that's against Gobbler's Law or something.

i know, the anticipation of "no thank you, no pie for me" is killing me, but i have to get my girlish figure together before i head to florida for the winter. arggg

Which is where in the Qu'ran?

(Hint: You think America is a Christian nartion; that would make us 'people of the book')

Nice to see you're up for the religious genital disfigurement of children, though.

Retarded islamophobic fear mongering and miscellenious political bullshit refuted.

Why do you insist on posting such crap?
The word Sharia is not wholly owned by the Muslim community and is available to be used as a descriptive pronoun of or even an adjective in some cases. I must confess no other word accurately describes the totalitarian thrust of the left I said closely mirrors the same type harsh religious intolerance shown by traditional hardcore Muslim adherents.
I would say her use of the world is spot on.

The word Sharia is not wholly owned by the Muslim community and is available to be used as a descriptive pronoun of or even an adjective in some cases. I must confess no other word accurately describes the totalitarian thrust of the left I said closely mirrors the same type harsh religious intolerance shown by traditional hardcore Muslim adherents.
I would say her use of the world is spot on.

Sharia means the well worn path to life giving water.

Grown Adults can't decide for themselves whether or not to smoke a plant that makes them feel good? Big Brother must step in and make this decision for us? This stuff is so unbelievable. And the sheep just sit back and allow this. The conservatives are out of control. When will the People stop being sheep and begin to fight this Big Brother onslaught? The time is now in my opinion

Can we get some consistency form the right?
Clueless nincompoop. Has it ever occurred to you that you're supposed to use your eyes to look forward and not try to gain vision from your colon looking backwards?

Totalitarianism has been ushered into the Nation with the Advent of the Biden administration who unabashedly displays the tendency towards dictatorial political philosophy with absolutely no hesitation. Almost every action from the current presidential pulpit has been in total disregard of individual identity, choice or even initiative. The Gestapo like clamp has been applied and is ever tightening.

You will notice that by and large conservative legislation tends towards freedom of choice.. with the exception of abortion of course.... And seeks to return decision making power and ability to the constituents. The collectivist left hate's free will unless it's being exercised at their own predilection as in the aborting of babies or the lowering of the age of consent for sexual relationships to satisfy the enormous number of pedophiles that exist in the Democratic party. Your comment is both inaccurate and tainted with wishful thinking about things that simply do not exist.

Last edited:
Sharia means the well worn path to life giving water.
Doesn't matter what the word means in it's literal translation. It stands for violent intolerance and written into those very same pages are the commands to execute infidels who refuse to be forcefully converted.

This is in fact a perfect illustration of what the left in America is doing right now. Therefore the word Sharia is an appropriate description for left-wing intolerance as it closely mirrors the religious intolerance shown by traditional hardcore Muslim adherents who regularly quote Sharia law as justification for throwing gays off of 10 story buildings in the middle of Iran.

Oddly, here in America the Western version of Sharia law is pushed by the very same gays who would be executed in Islam.

Jo

Last edited:
Doesn't matter what the word means in it's literal translation. It stands for violent intolerance and written into those very same pages are the commands to execute infidels who refuse to be forcefully converted.

This is in fact a perfect illustration of what the left in America is doing right now. Therefore the word Sharia is an appropriate description for left-wing intolerance as it closely mirrors the religious intolerance shown by traditional hardcore Muslim adherents who regularly quote Sharia law as justification for throwing gays off of 10 story buildings in the middle of Iran.

Hardly here in America the Western version of sharia is pushed by the very same gays would be executed in Islam.

Jo

You are a moron. ISIS throws gays off buildings.. and they bastardized Islam.

You are a moron. ISIS throws gays off buildings.. and they bastardized Islam.
Isis also lives strictly by Sharia law. I think the offended parties here failed to realize that there is an aspect of posting that involves poetic license.
Making allusions to things that borrow descriptive elements from other well recognized words and subjects to make a point is a common practice in English writing. Seeking to idolize a single word and make it untouchable to everyone else with the exception of those who choose to define it is the ultimate form of control freakism and simply adds credibility to the argument that Sharia has become associated with violent intolerance including that of free speech. But this is neither new nor is it a surprise.

It is simply a word and not worth taking up the sword of vengeance over. Using it as a descriptive does amount to a lie.... that is an extreme reaction and an expected reaction in fact. Using it in a paragraph with poetic license is not illegal here in North America but might actually carry the death penalty in Islam once again reinforcing it's use as a descriptive synonym for violent intolerance.

Jo

Last edited:

Forum List

Back