The Man Who Censored Comedy Central

eagleseven

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Jul 8, 2009
OH
Chesser.jpg

20-year-old Zachary Chesser, aka Abu Talhah Al-Amrikee, of Fairfax Virginia. George Mason University drop-out.

He posted the warning/threat on www.revolutionmuslim.com.

---

Yes, Comedy Central cowered before a man who wouldn't even make it as a troll on USMB.

http://bigjournalism.com/fross/2010/04/24/re-south-park-the-silence-of-the-media-lambs-continues/

Last edited:
Chesser.jpg

20-year-old Zachary Chesser, aka Abu Talhah Al-Amrikee, of Fairfax Virginia. George Mason University drop-out.

---

Yes, Comedy Central cowered before a man who wouldn't even make it as a troll on USMB.

Re ‘South Park,’ the Silence of the Media Lambs Continues - Big Journalism

The more cowering our countrymen do, the stronger the extremists get. They pick up steam when they win what only appear to be stupid little battles.

This kids name and face need to be everywhere.

He then can truely appreciate his deed.

YOu guys realize that it was all a stunt, right?
I am not saying they didn't do it for a good reason, but this is what they do.

Chesser.jpg

---

Re ‘South Park,’ the Silence of the Media Lambs Continues - Big Journalism

What a moron this Zachary Chesser, aka Abu Talhah Al-Amrikee, is. It would be one thing to level threats towards Americans from some cave over in Afghanistan, but from New York City ... might as well paint a target on your back. If I were him, I wouldn't be surprised if someone takes a bead on it. Just sayin' is all ... just sayin'. :neutral:

Last edited:
YOu guys realize that it was all a stunt, right?
I am not saying they didn't do it for a good reason, but this is what they do.
Mr. Zachary Chesser should realize, with the number of skinheads in this country, that pulling stunts like this may just make him a target.

There are groups in the US that could knife him the in street. I'm just sayin, he should be careful...

This guy didn't censor Comedy Central. Spineless cowards at Comedy Central censored themselves.

Last edited:
If I was a girl I would want to bring this handsome-looking guy home to meet my parents. I'm sure his good looks are topped only by his extreme intelligence. If you look up Dork in the dictionary, I bet you find his picture right along side the true meaning of the word.

New Topics

Forum List

Back