The mall of America in Minnesota

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Look what Obama did for the people in Minnesota. He was really loving us, wasn't he?

What does that have to do with the Great Obama?

Damn!!!
Makes me glad we're being invaded by mexicans here in Texas rather than hadjis.
You can at least relate to a mexican in a cowboy hat.
Although that wearing of a flannel shirt in July I'll never understand.

Look what Obama did for the people in Minnesota. He was really loving us, wasn't he?

This video was taken on the Mall of America's EID Day. It is observed on the first day of the Islamic month of Shawwal at the end of the month of Ramadan.
So here we have a video claiming the the Mall of America, is like this 365 days a year. EID Day is a one day a year event. So of course, the MOA would have a larger group than normal. The MOA does targeted events year around.
Some bigot thought, "boy is this going to piss off my simpleminded comrades".
I see the OP, along with others sucked up to this misrepresentation of reality.
You ought see all the Anglo Saxons during the holidays of Thanksgiving to Christmas at the MOA.

Last edited:

Is that in Kabul?

No, it's at the mall of America in MN.

My wife and I were in that mall in June 2017. Big change since then.

I was there in the summer of 1993. I saw the Rookie of the Year baseball film at the movie theater there. I was eleven then and so my most favorite thing about the place was the displays that were made out of Legos and of course the amusement park rides. :) :) :)

As for what is being pointed out in the clip, if no public disturbance was made, I don't see a problem with who we are seeing in the clip. More shoppers mean more business for the stores.

God bless you and those who keep the place going always!!!

Holly

This video was taken on the Mall of America's EID Day. It is observed on the first day of the Islamic month of Shawwal at the end of the month of Ramadan.
So here we have a video claiming the the Mall of America, is like this 365 days a year. EID Day is a one day a year event. So of course, the MOA would have a larger group than normal. The MOA does targeted events year around.
Some bigot thought, "boy is this going to piss off my simpleminded comrades".
I see the OP, along with others sucked up to this misrepresentation of reality.
You ought see all the Anglo Saxons during the holidays of Thanksgiving to Christmas at the MOA.

No liar, my post was about how OBAMA, the traitor president brought all those muzz scum to MN. Stop lying.

Forum List

Back