The Male View of Perfect Marriage

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
It is often noted that the President's history in the institution of marriage is not pristine. Two divorces, three marriages, and a few notorious incidents of adultery. Aren't we all horrified?

But seriously, adultery aside, isn't he living the dream from a male perspective? He marries a beautiful woman, lets her share his bed for some years, then when he gets tired of her he goes out and finds another beautiful woman - a younger one, of course - and starts over again. Then when he gets tired of the second wife,...

Now he's in his 70's, still married to a beautiful woman - a woman who is from all appearances desirable in every way, and when you look at his history, each of the women and all of the kids seem quite happy with him as a husband, ex-husband, and father. And biology being what it is, there won't be another beautiful wife; this one will be with him to the end, and she will still be spectacular when The Donald finally kicks it.

I notice that very few men make snide remarks about his marriage history. It's the women who clutch their pearls and tell the children NOT to pay attention to that vile, horrid, selfish man, who happens to be POTUS.

From a male standpoint, isn't this the ideal life? Serial monogamy! Wouldn't the majority of men in our culture practice the same lifestyle if they had the resources to do it?

It is often noted that the President's history in the institution of marriage is not pristine. Two divorces, three marriages, and a few notorious incidents of adultery. Aren't we all horrified?

But seriously, adultery aside, isn't he living the dream from a male perspective? He marries a beautiful woman, lets her share his bed for some years, then when he gets tired of her he goes out and finds another beautiful woman - a younger one, of course - and starts over again. Then when he gets tired of the second wife,...

Now he's in his 70's, still married to a beautiful woman - a woman who is from all appearances desirable in every way, and when you look at his history, each of the women and all of the kids seem quite happy with him as a husband, ex-husband, and father. And biology being what it is, there won't be another beautiful wife; this one will be with him to the end, and she will still be spectacular when The Donald finally kicks it.

I notice that very few men make snide remarks about his marriage history. It's the women who clutch their pearls and tell the children NOT to pay attention to that vile, horrid, selfish man, who happens to be POTUS.

From a male standpoint, isn't this the ideal life? Serial monogamy! Wouldn't the majority of men in our culture practice the same lifestyle if they had the resources to do it?
:clap:

lol. No. Polygamy, so every woman can marry a nice guy!

Except it is not serial monogamy if he is not monogamous. Yes, there have been some notorious incidents of adultery. And that includes long running affairs. And surely you don't think every woman he had when he was married made the news?

No, I don't think it is the ideal life. If you don't take your vows more seriously than that, I think you lack fundamental morality. And it isn't the prospect of getting caught that should keep him on the straight and narrow. It is simply integrity.

Also, I do practice polyamory. The difference is, I let my partner know what is going on. And she lets me know what is going on. It is called honesty.

Except it is not serial monogamy if he is not monogamous. Yes, there have been some notorious incidents of adultery. And that includes long running affairs. And surely you don't think every woman he had when he was married made the news?

No, I don't think it is the ideal life. If you don't take your vows more seriously than that, I think you lack fundamental morality. And it isn't the prospect of getting caught that should keep him on the straight and narrow. It is simply integrity.

Also, I do practice polyamory. The difference is, I let my partner know what is going on. And she lets me know what is going on. It is called honesty.
:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

:clap:

You are applauding someone cheating on, not one, not two, but THREE wives? If you want to talk about the moral decline of our civilization, applauding that sort of action is the root of it all.

:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

bluzman, are you married? If you are, would you cheat on your wife if you knew you would not get caught?

Serial monogamy? That isn't what Trump does...More disillusioned propaganda from butt kissers.

But seriously, adultery aside, isn't he living the dream from a male perspective? He marries a beautiful woman, lets her share his bed for some years, then when he gets tired of her he goes out and finds another beautiful woman - a younger one, of course - and starts over again.

Very superficial relationship. Arm candy to show.....Look at the women I can attract.

He shows little interested in actually maintaining a relationship. To have someone you can relate to, a friendship, someone who makes you laugh.

I feel sorry for him actually

He's behaving like most, if not all, rich men. The standards have always been different for the rich. Is it right? No. Would I behave that way? I hope not, but I was raised very poor and my standards are different.

Forum List

Back