The Making of An African S-hole Nation

I got the history right. Stop trying to always tell me what I don't have right. The CIA was cooperating with Belgium. So you get YOUR history right. They death was due to him not wanting to be colonized. The CIA had no business in the affairs of that country. If they wanted to do business with Russia, that was their right as a sovereign nation. So stop making excuses. The colonial era was not over, because Rhodesia and South Africa was still colonized at minimum. And colonial powers had put puppets like Mobutu in office.

So once again you are wrong. You will learn to stop trying to explain to me things I already know.
Africa has had several generations since the end of colonialism to get on their feet.

At some point they have to stop blaming the Europeans.

Africa has had several generations since the end of colonialism to get on their feet.

At some point they have to stop blaming the Europeans.
The problem is the white countries are still extracting wealth from Africa. Most African nations have been "independent" for just over 60 years. South Africa ended apartheid 32 years ago. So no, Africans have not had generations to do anything.

Congo became a failed black state
C. (As well as SA) can be (as a solid state ) ONLY in a form of A BELGIAN, English or French colony .

1697667035574.png

Forum List

Back