the mail in vote may backfire on dems !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
the dems may be over confident about mail in voting ! mail in voting may back fire on dems this year ! how is that possible ? let me put it this way .....there are millions of hard working registered voters that dont vote because the polls close at 7 pm and many millions [construction, small business owners and factory workers ect ] work longer than 8 hrs a day and view standing in line for hrs to vote not worth it ! but with the mass mail in voting that dems have championed these same solid tough hard working Americans have now found it easier to drop a ballot off in the mail on the way to work instead of taking time off to stand in line ! hard working Americans [not government employees] may be the real Trojan horse that could crush dem hopes !

the dems may be over confident about mail in voting ! mail in voting may back fire on dems this year ! how is that possible ? let me put it this way .....there are millions of hard working registered voters that dont vote because the polls close at 7 pm and many millions [construction, small business owners and factory workers ect ] work longer than 8 hrs a day and view standing in line for hrs to vote not worth it ! but with the mass mail in voting that dems have championed these same solid tough hard working Americans have noww found it easier to drop a ballot off in the mail on the way to work instead of taking time off to stand in line ! hard working Americans [not government employees] may be the real Trojan horse that could crush dem hopes !
hard working Americans [not government employees]
what does that mean?....

the dems may be over confident about mail in voting ! mail in voting may back fire on dems this year ! how is that possible ? let me put it this way .....there are millions of hard working registered voters that dont vote because the polls close at 7 pm and many millions [construction, small business owners and factory workers ect ] work longer than 8 hrs a day and view standing in line for hrs to vote not worth it ! but with the mass mail in voting that dems have championed these same solid tough hard working Americans have noww found it easier to drop a ballot off in the mail on the way to work instead of taking time off to stand in line ! hard working Americans [not government employees] may be the real Trojan horse that could crush dem hopes !

Higher voter participation seldom benefits Republicans.

We'll see

the dems may be over confident about mail in voting ! mail in voting may back fire on dems this year ! how is that possible ? let me put it this way .....there are millions of hard working registered voters that dont vote because the polls close at 7 pm and many millions [construction, small business owners and factory workers ect ] work longer than 8 hrs a day and view standing in line for hrs to vote not worth it ! but with the mass mail in voting that dems have championed these same solid tough hard working Americans have now found it easier to drop a ballot off in the mail on the way to work instead of taking time off to stand in line ! hard working Americans [not government employees] may be the real Trojan horse that could crush dem hopes !

Not only that, the democrat party members who vote by mail tend to fill them out wrong....thus disqualifying them....and these aren't issues of Chads and dimples when gore tried to steal the election...these are wrong signatures and other big factors that are easy to see disqualify the ballot.....

what does that mean?....
government employees overwhelmingly vote democrat . not an insult just a fact .

We'll see
republicans have been out registering dems in new voters this year.

what does that mean?....
ok so what does that have do with hard working?......

We'll see
republicans have been out registering dems in new voters this year.
We'll see what happens.

It's already in play, as I know people that may have never voted, but are registered voters who will be using the mail in to their advantage. I know people who said they are mailing their vote in, even if it does end up in the river. Hoping it doesn't.

what does that mean?....
the hours spent on the job ! many people work a lot longer than 40 hrs a week ! thats why they dont vote ! most gov workers work about 40 hrs a week.

This thread may backfire on yidnar.

what does that mean?....
the hours spent on the job ! many people work a lot longer than 40 hrs a week ! thats why they dont vote ! most gov workers work about 40 hrs a week.
your job is supposed to give you time off to vote or they have these things called requested absentee ballots......

what does that mean?....

Have you ever been to the DMV?
Bunch of lazy fuks,every damn one of em.

what does that mean?....

most office jobs that i have seen private or govt dont look like they are working to hard....

what does that mean?....

most office jobs that i have seen private or govt dont look like they are working to hard....

Gov workers in general dont work hard. Whether it's an office job or mowing the esplanade off a highway.
And while some in the private sector dont work hard they're dooming themselves to being an underling. Work hard in the private sector and you advance,be a lazy fuker in the gov workforce and you advance...on our taxes.

I wish I could find the post where I predicted the tRump supporters would say things like that as soon as it looked like the walk in vote was going against them.

Forum List

Back