the mail in vote may backfire on dems !

the dems may be over confident about mail in voting ! mail in voting may back fire on dems this year ! how is that possible ? let me put it this way .....there are millions of hard working registered voters that dont vote because the polls close at 7 pm and many millions [construction, small business owners and factory workers ect ] work longer than 8 hrs a day and view standing in line for hrs to vote not worth it ! but with the mass mail in voting that dems have championed these same solid tough hard working Americans have now found it easier to drop a ballot off in the mail on the way to work instead of taking time off to stand in line ! hard working Americans [not government employees] may be the real Trojan horse that could crush dem hopes !
Why is the GOP fighting it so hard then? I’d think that voting wouldn’t be a partisan issue but apparently it is.
we are fighting against the fraud the left will commit ! dems will lead mail in voting but hopefully not by the margin they hope for ....even with cheating they will commit.
That’s an empty talking point. I’ve pressed person after person about this fraud claim and nobody can defend or explain it. They just resort to personal insults
Already found ballots in the trash or something, so where have you been ?
Post a link to the situation you’re talking about please and explain why you think it shows systemic fraud
Didn't say it shows systemic fraud, just like we don't have systemic racism in this country either. That's you the Democrats hollaring all the time about systemic this and systemic that. It could lead to a problem, but the report didn't show that to be the case as of yet. It may have been just a preview of things to come, and that concerns many people.
Voter fraud has to be systemic for it to be significant. Finding one off examples isn’t evidence of anything. Human error and mismanagement is always involved but not in a significant way from what our history shows. Even with in person voting.

the dems may be over confident about mail in voting ! mail in voting may back fire on dems this year ! how is that possible ? let me put it this way .....there are millions of hard working registered voters that dont vote because the polls close at 7 pm and many millions [construction, small business owners and factory workers ect ] work longer than 8 hrs a day and view standing in line for hrs to vote not worth it ! but with the mass mail in voting that dems have championed these same solid tough hard working Americans have now found it easier to drop a ballot off in the mail on the way to work instead of taking time off to stand in line ! hard working Americans [not government employees] may be the real Trojan horse that could crush dem hopes !
Why is the GOP fighting it so hard then? I’d think that voting wouldn’t be a partisan issue but apparently it is.
we are fighting against the fraud the left will commit ! dems will lead mail in voting but hopefully not by the margin they hope for ....even with cheating they will commit.
That’s an empty talking point. I’ve pressed person after person about this fraud claim and nobody can defend or explain it. They just resort to personal insults
Post a link to the situation you’re talking about please and explain why you think it shows systemic fraud
Not doing your homework for you. I made the statement, now you show me that I'm wrong. I listen to the news and talk radio host, and I hear this stuff. Now whether it's true or not is another thing. I repeat it, but not sure if it's true or not. You would think that the news would be making correct statements or is it all fake news like Trump says ?? You telling me I shouldn't trust the news etc ??
Sounds like you listen to propagandists. You should know by now that the media is a for profit industry that hyped up drama over accurately reporting the news. Help yeah I’m telling you not to trust the news. There’s a lot of truth in the news but also a lot of spin so you need to dig into sources if you really want to know what’s going on. What programs do you watch for your news?

You right in that you made the claim... but that means it’s on you to back it up. I’ll be happy to make my case to disprove the claims of systemic voter fraud once you point to specific examples of it. Saying you heard it on a talk show doesn’t count. Sorry.
Google's your friend. Use it.

Not doing your homework for you. I made the statement, now you show me that I'm wrong. I listen to the news and talk radio host, and I hear this stuff. Now whether it's true or not is another thing. I repeat it, but not sure if it's true or not. You would think that the news would be making correct statements or is it all fake news like Trump says ?? You telling me I shouldn't trust the news etc ??
Sounds like you listen to propagandists. You should know by now that the media is a for profit industry that hyped up drama over accurately reporting the news. Help yeah I’m telling you not to trust the news. There’s a lot of truth in the news but also a lot of spin so you need to dig into sources if you really want to know what’s going on. What programs do you watch for your news?

You right in that you made the claim... but that means it’s on you to back it up. I’ll be happy to make my case to disprove the claims of systemic voter fraud once you point to specific examples of it. Saying you heard it on a talk show doesn’t count. Sorry.
I did use it. Searched all of Google and can’t find one thing that backs up your point. So there you go. You have been disproven. Thanks for playing!

I did use it. Searched all of Google and can’t find one thing that backs up your point. So there you go. You have been disproven. Thanks for playing!
You are a liar. I googled it, and well whata ya know multiple links popped up. You in the same google universe or are you using something else like denial.com ?

Or it may not.

Mail in voting is here to stay.

It's not the mail in vote per say it is what they had to do when Trump's turn out, made this election a run away train for them, and not even their rigged vote switching software could bail them out.

How do 6 states simultaneously stop counting while America slept then load up the system with millions of all Biden Ballots with no down ballot votes because The Turn Out for Trump was so great that their vote switching software couldn’t keep up?

That's why they had to flood the system with fraudulent mail in ballots because if they started swapping too many votes in the software they would get caught red handed.

Funny thing is, there are thousands of complaints coming in from people that witnessed the vote switching now as well as incidents about fraudulent ballot dumping and poll workers throwing Trump ballots in the dumpsters and these ballots being found in landfills now.

Forum List

Back