The MAGA violence thread

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
BBC cameraman shoved and abused at Trump rally in El Paso

A BBC cameraman was violently shoved and abused during a Donald Trump rally in El Paso, Texas, on Monday night, in an incident the corporation described as “unacceptable”.

The BBC’s Washington correspondent Gary O’Donoghue said his colleague Ron Skeans was “fine” despite the “incredibly violent attack”.

Footage from Skeans’ camera, tweeted by O’Donoghue, suggested he and his equipment were knocked off balance for around 10 seconds, as he was filming Trump’s speech. Skeans recovered to film a man in a red Make America Great Again cap being restrained and shouting: “Fuck the media.”

As he was led away some in the crowd at the rally could be heard chanting: “Let him go.”

Well this is what happens when you demonise a group of people. Trump is irresponsible by whipping up hatred amongst people who are stupid and filled with hate.

I wonder if there are other examples of maga hate out there ?

A BBC cameraman was violently shoved and abused during a Donald Trump rally in El Paso, Texas, on Monday night, in an incident the corporation described as “unacceptable”.

The BBC’s Washington correspondent Gary O’Donoghue said his colleague Ron Skeans was “fine” despite the “incredibly violent attack”.

Footage from Skeans’ camera, tweeted by O’Donoghue, suggested he and his equipment were knocked off balance for around 10 seconds, as he was filming Trump’s speech. Skeans recovered to film a man in a red Make America Great Again cap being restrained and shouting: “Fuck the media.”

As he was led away some in the crowd at the rally could be heard chanting: “Let him go.”

Well this is what happens when you demonise a group of people. Trump is irresponsible by whipping up hatred amongst people who are stupid and filled with hate.

First up: the totally false and fake Jussie Smollett "MAGA hate hoax". Tick tock I think that one just might explode for him this week. Oops

Second up: this young woman who faked a Trump hate crime in New Jersey. Oh boy Tommy it looks like this is a really failed thread for you, huh? Like the failed "MAGA hate crime" hoaxes. Yeah?

Police: Fake Trump hate crime story leads to LI woman's arrest

Imagine being so retarded about partisan politics it drives you to attack innocent people. Some people just need to sit down and smoke a joint. lol

Here's another one, Tommy! Oh man, looking really dim! This one a Muslim woman my my my!!!

Muslim Woman Made Up Hate Crime on Subway, Police Say

Trump supporters crave violence and confrontation. Which is what makes hat boy’s run in so remarkable.

The accused appears ethnic, probably black or Hispanic.

"Ron Skeans was “fine” despite the “incredibly violent attack”.
Footage from Skeans’ camera, tweeted by O’Donoghue, suggested he and his equipment were knocked off balance for around 10 seconds, as he was filming Trump’s speech.
So having your camera bumped out of focus for a few seconds is now considered an "incredibly violent attack"?? ... :cuckoo:... :lol: :lol:

Another one for ya, Tommy: The Covington Catholic school boys, you remember that one, right?

Oh here's another Muslim who claimed a man in a Trump hat stole her hijab!! Gosh Tommy what in the world is going on??!?!?!?

Lafayette PD: UL student made up story about attack, stolen hijab

First up: the totally false and fake Jussie Smollett "MAGA hate hoax". Tick tock I think that one just might explode for him this week. Oops
Which has nothing to do with the thread.

Tommy the Twit, you haven't seen violence from the MAGA yet....But it is going to happen, just like it did when the Southern White Democrats decided to attack the United States, like the Japanese did. The dumbass liberals are going to have their asses handed to them.

Here's another one, Tommy! Oh man, looking really dim! This one a Muslim woman my my my!!!

Yet this thread is not about that story.

Oh hey here's a bisexual college student who said she was sent threatening notes with Trump in the text but, oh dead, SHOCK Tommy--she sent them to herself!!!

Tommy...how many more do you need?

University: Hateful 'Trump' Notes Were Fabricated

Tommy the Twit, you haven't seen violence from the MAGA yet....But it is going to happen, just like it did when the Southern White Democrats decided to attack the United States, like the Japanese did. The dumbass liberals are going to have their asses handed to them.
I am glad you concur that we have seen violence from both sides.

Tommy asked, and I quote, "I wonder if there are other examples of maga hate out there?"

Oh, I will tell you what: there are PLENTY of examples of crazy projecting Leftists out there. SO MANY

Is this fake, like how the MSM treated those catholic boys from KY?

Tommy asked, and I quote, "I wonder if there are other examples of maga hate out there?"

Oh, I will tell you what: there are PLENTY of examples of crazy projecting Leftists out there. SO MANY
He was stating that he wanted to know of any more violence perpetrated by those that wear MAG hats and you blew it by putting in examples of non-MAGA hat wearing people.

Convenient

Convenient
Isn't that what life is all about?

Forum List

Back