The MAGA sharks are already circling Trump...

I thought you guys hated when politicians were "threatened" and yelled at in crowds?

Lyndsey Graham deserves this, to be swarmed by Trump supporters the rest of his life.

Then your a dumbass then. Most politicians are dispicable.

Some of you were whining because Sarah Huckabee was yelled at in a restaurant once. Glad you were cool with it, I know I was.

No one should ever be screamed at in a restaurant

... and he's not even out of office yet.

Do you people still really think he actually cares about you? Really?

>>>>>> ‘Coward’: MAGA internet turns on Trump

“People were willing to die for this man and he just threw them all under the bus. That’s the only thing that’s shameful about the events of the past 36 hours,” Nick Fuentes, the host of the America First podcast and the unofficial leader of the white nationalist Groyper Army, angrily tweeted, shortly after Trump released a video Thursday night in which he conceded that Biden would be the next president and called for political reconciliation.

Cassandra Fairbanks, a prominent MAGA activist, tweeted: “[He] tells angry people to march to the capitol [and then] proceeds to throw his supporters under the bus.”
I don’t blame them. After months of Trump grooming them...shows how shallow his loyalty is.

I thought you guys hated when politicians were "threatened" and yelled at in crowds?

Lyndsey Graham deserves this, to be swarmed by Trump supporters the rest of his life.

Some of you were whining because Sarah Huckabee was yelled at in a restaurant once. Glad you were cool with it, I know I was.

No one should ever be screamed at in a restaurant

I disagree. Not everyone should be yelled at in a restaurant.

She wasn’t yelled at, she was approached quietly and politely by the owner who asked her to please take her business elsewhere. She complied. End of.

She wasn’t yelled at, she was approached quietly and politely by the owner who asked her to please take her business elsewhere. She complied. End of.
Certainly she was yelled at! The restaurant employees, who were the worst of the worst, followed her party down the street hollering at them! This was an atrocity, and the horrible Dems have done many, many such bad things. They're still doing it. We on the Right are expected to be so polite and quiet, while all the time they are shrieking and howling at us about everything --- trannies, masks, homosexuals, Trump, politics, Global Warming, everything.

So good, Wednesday we gave you all a little something to think about. Maybe there is a little fight left in us.

Certainly she was yelled at! The restaurant employees, who were the worst of the worst, followed her party down the street hollering at them! This was an atrocity, and the horrible Dems have done many, many such bad things. They're still doing it. We on the Right are expected to be so polite and quiet, while all the time they are shrieking and howling at us about everything --- trannies, masks, homosexuals, Trump, politics, Global Warming, everything.

So good, Wednesday we gave you all a little something to think about. Maybe there is a little fight left in us.
No, you’re wrong - or lying?

The Red Hen is a "tiny farm-to-tablerestaurant" with 26 seats almost 200 miles from Washington, D.C., in Lexington, Virginia(population 7,000).[1] At about 8:00pm on Friday, June 22, 2018, The Red Hen's chef telephoned restaurant co-owner Stephanie Wilkinson to report that White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders had entered the restaurant to dine with a group of about eight people.[1] Wilkinson told The Washington Post that, after conferring with her employees, she told Sanders that the restaurant upholds standards "such as honesty, and compassion, and cooperation" and asked Sanders to leave, which Sanders did.[1] Wilkinson related that the other people at Sanders' table had been served appetizers and were invited to stay, but they also left, Wilkinson saying their appetizers were on the house.[1] In the morning press briefing of Monday June 25, Sanders said that she and her husband went home.[2]

The Red Hen is a "tiny farm-to-tablerestaurant" with 26 seats almost 200 miles from Washington, D.C., in Lexington, Virginia(population 7,000).[1] At about 8:00pm on Friday, June 22, 2018, The Red Hen's chef telephoned restaurant co-owner Stephanie Wilkinson to report that White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders had entered the restaurant to dine with a group of about eight people.[1] Wilkinson told The Washington Post that, after conferring with her employees, she told Sanders that the restaurant upholds standards "such as honesty, and compassion, and cooperation" and asked Sanders to leave, which Sanders did.[1] Wilkinson related that the other people at Sanders' table had been served appetizers and were invited to stay, but they also left, Wilkinson saying their appetizers were on the house.[1] In the morning press briefing of Monday June 25, Sanders said that she and her husband went home.[2]

The whole world knows that the restaurant staff, after talking the morally defunct owner into doing this abominable thing, followed their guests down the street howling and shrieking at them. Hello, it was widely reported at the time and I followed it very closely, as did many. Why are you LYING? You are as bad as your ilkies, those worthless Red Hen people. What is WRONG with you Dems that you can't even here behave with even a residue of normal civility????

Don't bother answering. I won't be reading your rude carry-ons.

The whole world knows that the restaurant staff, after talking the morally defunct owner into doing this abominable thing, followed their guests down the street howling and shrieking at them. Hello, it was widely reported at the time and I followed it very closely, as did many. Why are you LYING? You are as bad as your ilkies, those worthless Red Hen people. What is WRONG with you Dems that you can't even here behave with even a residue of normal civility????

Don't bother answering. I won't be reading your rude carry-ons.
Liar

Forum List

Back