The MAGA Movement

Whatever you may think about Trump and Trump supporters what do you think about our horrible economy right now with inflation being a massive issues working class people cannot afford a home. People can afford a car everything so I am price so do you think that Joe Biden is going to resolve that house so it how long do you think it takes until there’s a better economy or will there not be a better candidate things just keep getting worse?

20th century Democrats did not make excuses and we’re not racist against white people or denigrating American history, they got things done which is what brought us the greatest American middle class ever which was in the 20th century that was when we had the most prosperous working class.
We have 3.4% unemployment with more people working than ever.

Inflation has eased and is only sticky because of corporation pricing power. The working class is still spending and driving our consumer economy...so your point is mute.

I just noticed you are a moderator. I'm pretty new here and not that active.

"Plus you could tell he would be lying, because his lips were moving."

The image says "moderator". Why are you a moderator?

There is no rational discussion with you about President Donald Trump.

Hell No to White 6 as a moderator administrator.

MAGA
TRUMP 2024
Great another 20-year-old white boi trying to cry on a board other than 4chan.

If you do not approve any border or immigration moves that Biden has made since day 2, how can you possibly not support the presidential candidate that can fix our southern border?

You are either with us, or you are against us.

Get on board the Trump Train White 6.

I've saved you a seat. Get on board!

MAGA
TRUMP 2024

Hilarious fuckup.

Great another 20-year-old white boi trying to cry on a board other than 4chan.
LMAO I had my 20th birthday a very long time ago. There are posters here who may remember me from the early oughts on the original IMDB.

"boi"

Is that a typo? I just ran a search. That can be an alternative spelling of boy.

Boi (plural: bois) is slang within gay male and butch and femme communities for several sexual or gender identities. In some lesbian communities, there is an increasing acceptance of variant gender expression, as well as allowing people to identify as a boi.

noun countable, slang, Internet Alternative spelling of boy.

noun BDSM, especially in roleplay A male bottom (i.e. submissive partner), defined not by junior age, but by his obedient role, especially when that implies him being subject to spanking and/or other punishment by the dominant "top".

Freudian slip? Do you like being on the bottom for submissive anal sex with another male?

Oh well, that is just too bad. Better you than me LOL.

#americafirst
MAGA
TRUMP 2024

LMAO I had my 20th birthday a very long time ago. There are posters here who may remember me from the early oughts on the original IMDB.

"boi"

Is that a typo? I just ran a search. That can be an alternative spelling of boy.

Boi (plural: bois) is slang within gay male and butch and femme communities for several sexual or gender identities. In some lesbian communities, there is an increasing acceptance of variant gender expression, as well as allowing people to identify as a boi.

noun countable, slang, Internet Alternative spelling of boy.

noun BDSM, especially in roleplay A male bottom (i.e. submissive partner), defined not by junior age, but by his obedient role, especially when that implies him being subject to spanking and/or other punishment by the dominant "top".

Freudian slip? Do you like being on the bottom for submissive anal sex with another male?

Oh well, that is just too bad. Better you than me LOL.

#americafirst
MAGA
TRUMP 2024
Nope, you're just a boi.

You should listen. You people are throwing away and opportunity to have a Republican, have a chance to win, by insisting Donny bear your standard. The country is not having it.
I would rather have a Democrat as President than a RINO.

I would rather have a Democrat as President than a RINO.
I'm not so sure. Things went smoother from Reagan days through the Clinton years when the two opposing party politicians talked to each other and not as sworn enemies, sometimes coming together for the benefit of the country, sometimes not, but for ideological reasons, not because of some half baked crazy colony idea that the other side was the devil to be despised and fought, if for not other reason than just being the other party. I doubt I am from your generation, and know you've been sold a bill of goods, detrimental to two party governance.

I'm not so sure. Things went smoother from Reagan days through the Clinton years when the two opposing party politicians talked to each other and not as sworn enemies, sometimes coming together for the benefit of the country, sometimes not, but for ideological reasons, not because of some half baked crazy colony idea that the other side was the devil to be despised and fought, if for not other reason than just being the other party. I doubt I am from your generation, and know you've been sold a bill of goods, detrimental to two party governance.
Our two party system is broken. Democrats and Republicans can't compromise on anything and it's a my way or the highway mentality.

We can thank newt gingrinch for that.

Our two party system is broken. Democrats and Republicans can't compromise on anything and it's a my way or the highway mentality.
Well, you ran out the RINOs to make it that way, but it was stupid, to shrink your tent to nothing much more but radical lil assholes, only seeking superiority and media attention, measured by the day. It really doesn't have to be that way. It's not that way in business, not even in churches most of the time, though I have seen some awfully childish crap inside the working of various bodies of believer.

Well, you ran out the RINOs to make it that way, but it was stupid, to shrink your tent to nothing much more but radical lil assholes, only seeking superiority and media attention, measured by the day. It really doesn't have to be that way. It's not that way in business, not even in churches most of the time, though I have seen some awfully childish crap inside the working of various bodies of believer.
I'm tired of politicians on both sides of the aisle threatening impeachment. The American people don't care for those dog and pony shows and just want a strong economy and strong national defense.

Forum List

Back