Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
You still have 2 mega families in NYC with the Genovese and Gambinos
The first has 300 members and the second are 250
They have some control in other NE states , Florida, LA and Vegas

The other 3 NYC families are small and weak but still exist at 75-100 members each
The other American families only exist in name
Even the super powerful Chicago outfit is reduced to zero

Gambino family picks new godfather (usatoday.com)

Cali has an "old-school" style, writes Murray Weiss at DNA Info. He keeps a low profile and expects his subordinates, an estimated 750 of them, to do the same. But behind the scenes, "the family believes Cali is more dynamic and that Cefalu has become too laid back," says one police source. "And that's not what a money-making organization wants." While the mafia's influence in general has waned in the last decade or so, gambling, loansharking, and prostitution remain big money-makers.

05comelloNEW-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

Gambino crime family capo Fransesco "Frankie Boy " Cali is not trafficking child sex slaves anymore. He's a dead wop.

Gambino crime family boss, Francesco Cali, shot dead outside NY home (wwlp.com)

That fact scares the crap out of leftist scumbags.

They fear Q.

Gambino family picks new godfather (usatoday.com)

Cali has an "old-school" style, writes Murray Weiss at DNA Info. He keeps a low profile and expects his subordinates, an estimated 750 of them, to do the same. But behind the scenes, "the family believes Cali is more dynamic and that Cefalu has become too laid back," says one police source. "And that's not what a money-making organization wants." While the mafia's influence in general has waned in the last decade or so, gambling, loansharking, and prostitution remain big money-makers.

05comelloNEW-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

Gambino crime family capo Fransesco "Frankie Boy " Cali is not trafficking child sex slaves anymore. He's a dead wop.

Gambino crime family boss, Francesco Cali, shot dead outside NY home (wwlp.com)

That fact scares the crap out of leftist scumbags.

They fear Q.
I know , I follow the mob and I was laughing when the most powerful boss was whacked by his daughters ex boyfriend lol

Forum List

Back