The lying Social Security Administration, Hello

DannyHeim

Rookie
Feb 1, 2016
Yes hello everybody, I am new to this site. I'll be honest right off the bat and say I have a specific reason for being here, yes, I am advocating an issue. But it is something EVERYONE needs to know about. Below is a link to my story of what happened to me with SSA, it will blow your mind and hopefully make you quite angry. OK, here's the link. Get back with me after reading and let me know your response, believe me, you'll likely have one after you read the story. Thanks much to all who read it.
The Social Security Administration--The Entity of Forced Repression

Yes hello everybody, I am new to this site. I'll be honest right off the bat and say I have a specific reason for being here, yes, I am advocating an issue. But it is something EVERYONE needs to know about. Below is a link to my story of what happened to me with SSA, it will blow your mind and hopefully make you quite angry. OK, here's the link. Get back with me after reading and let me know your response, believe me, you'll likely have one after you read the story. Thanks much to all who read it.

Hello and welcome,
I went over your link and I am sorry about your being sick.

I went to a lawyer this last year and without a blink of an eye I got SS ...being I have had cancer x2

I think not having a direct kind of a illness, and conflicting doctor notes they will fight you big time

Best of luck with that..

BTW , there are witting jobs all over the place on craigslist ect.. You could make a few bucks for that
or an appt. maker while staying at home..look around hope that helps.

Haven't you heard? The right has decided that anyone on disability is a lazy bum who expects someone else to support him. They are doing everything they can to make sure you don't get the benefits you worked for. Cuts in SS mean they can give more to the rich.

Its been more than 20 years ago that someone I know applied for SSD. They put him off for several years and when they did award it, it was only a year or two before his retirement age and then, they did it only after he got an expensive attorney.

If you look at the laws that have been passed, you'll find that BULLDOG is right - Repubs have long wanted to stop all disability and laws have been passed that make it very difficult to get SSD. Reagan stole from SS - if that were repaid, it would be solvent for many years to come.

Current Repubs would put an end to all SS, including Disability. Remember that when you vote.

Haven't you heard? The right has decided that anyone on disability is a lazy bum who expects someone else to support him. They are doing everything they can to make sure you don't get the benefits you worked for. Cuts in SS mean they can give more to the rich.

Hello and welcome,

I went to a lawyer this last year and without a blink of an eye I got SS ...being I have had cancer x2

I think not having a direct kind of a illness, and conflicting doctor notes they will fight you big time

Best of luck with that..

BTW , there are witting jobs all over the place on craigslist ect.. You could make a few bucks for that

Oh no, my illness had nothing to do with this, I was accepted by the judge as fully disabled in the first and only hearing, And that judge had the lowest claim approval rate in the state, only 30 %. So no, getting disability was not the problem it was the little rule of having 20 credits in the last ten years they screwed me on, a crap rule they use to screw over people simply by changing their onset date, it's a scam and the sad thing is you gotta pay a lawyer 6000 bucks to keep them from scamming you.

Hello and welcome,

Best of luck with that..

Oh no, my illness had nothing to do with this, I was accepted by the judge as fully disabled in the first and only hearing, And that judge had the lowest claim approval rate in the state, only 30 %. So no, getting disability was not the problem it was the little rule of having 20 credits in the last ten years they screwed me on, a crap rule they use to screw over people simply by changing their onset date, it's a scam and the sad thing is you gotta pay a lawyer 6000 bucks to keep them from scamming you.

You think the nit picking isn't part of the GOP efforts to reduce benefits?

Hello and welcome,

Best of luck with that..

You think the nit picking isn't part of the GOP efforts to reduce benefits?

I think I replied to you when I meant to reply to that fir responder, sorry. But yeah, I sure do think that the GOP is the major reason SSA is so corrupt, you are absolute right with your comment.

Welcome to our Forum, Danny. I didn't read the entire story, it was too long....but I did want to ask you, did you ever write your Congressman? You should always write your Congressman or Senator whenever you are having those types of difficulties.....I've always had immediate response to my situations that involve any government agency that is not doing their job.

Welcome to our Forum, Danny. I didn't read the entire story, it was too long....but I did want to ask you, did you ever write your Congressman? You should always write your Congressman or Senator whenever you are having those types of difficulties.....I've always had immediate response to my situations that involve any government agency that is not doing their job.

Yes I wrote my congressman, thanks. The story is long cuz it is a long story. So I couldn't break it down to fit on a smart phone screen and sound bites just didn't seem to work, thanks again.

New Topics

Forum List

Back