The Lunacy and/or Ignorance of Attacking Dr Seuss

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“Examples of the problematic drawings include an Asian person wearing a conical hat and holding chopsticks in "And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street" and two bare-footed African men wearing what appear to be grass skirts with their hair tied above their heads in "If I Ran the Zoo."

Well, almost everyday in rural Sougheast Asia I’d see hundreds wearing conical hats, and they are with either chopsticks or fingers. In Africa grass skirts were common before Westernization began in the 1960’s. Today you still see grass skirts.

What we are seeing is the racist Karen’s saying everyone must dress like they do
7D8D9175-3532-44E3-9BB4-49A609A3ADC7.jpeg
2A4487F7-5F4A-403F-8358-42EF709F9EEB.jpeg
544F3FBC-6D17-4DD7-A922-8773B2DBF235.jpeg

“Examples of the problematic drawings include an Asian person wearing a conical hat and holding chopsticks in "And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street" and two bare-footed African men wearing what appear to be grass skirts with their hair tied above their heads in "If I Ran the Zoo."

Well, almost everyday in rural Sougheast Asia I’d see hundreds wearing conical hats, and they are with either chopsticks or fingers. In Africa grass skirts were common before Westernization began in the 1960’s. Today you still see grass skirts.

What we are seeing is the racist Karen’s saying everyone must dress like they do
View attachment 464375View attachment 464376View attachment 464377
It's just 6 out of how many? Seems like you snowflakes are just looking for any little thing to complain about when, not all of his books are going out of print, they have not been banned and it was a decision by a private entity, not the gubmint.

View attachment 464375View attachment 464376View attachment 464377
It's just 6 out of how many? Seems like you snowflakes are just looking for any little thing to complain about when, not all of his books are going out of print, they have not been banned and it was a decision by a private entity, not the gubmint.
Tell us why the thought of Asians wearing conical hats causes you to piddle your pants and burn books?

Forum List

Back