The low-IQ left

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
I never cease to marvel at the profound stupidity of the low-IQ left 🤦🏼‍♂️
"After starting the year with All Republicans are Republicans and following up with Republicans are Racists we’ve set a nice little Boycott Penzeys! surge in motion," Penzey said in an email to customers on Friday. "It certainly wasn’t unexpected"
WTF did this low-IQ imbecile think would happen with false accusations against an entire political party? And now his ignorance is causing him to beg for customers :laugh:
Penzey admitted that the "Republicans Are Racists" email cost his business 40,005 subscribers to the email subscription. He claimed that the email brought in 30,000 new subscribers, but acknowledged, "We are still down about 10,000. Please help."
When you see the left in action, you realize why the they need government to provide for them like they are small children who need mommy and daddy to provide for them.

Nobody can sabotage their own business or their own careers like a leftist... :laugh:

This does get a little strange.

On one hand, I regularly hear Trumpsters complain that the Left is full of elitists, thinks conservatives are stupid, and condescends to them.

Then I come here and regularly see Trumpsters say that people who disagree with them are stupid, and they condescend to them.

It certainly can be interesting to observe how often ideologues accuse others of doing exactly what they are doing.

Nobody can sabotage their own business or their own careers like a leftist... :laugh:
They hate themselves. They are raised from infancy to hate themselves, by parents who hate themselves. I've never known a leftist who wasn't a total self-loathing idiot.

This does get a little strange.

On one hand, I regularly hear Trumpsters complain that the Left is elite, thinks conservatives are stupid, and condescends to them.

Then I come here and regularly see Trumpsters say that people who disagree with them are stupid, and they condescend to them.

It certainly can be interesting to observe how often ideologues accuse others of doing exactly what they are doing.
Weapons grade irony.

Weapons grade irony.
And yet, I never attack people's intelligence here. This is something that you have created in your mind.

I've many times said that "ideology is not a function of intelligence", and could easily utilize the search engine for examples.

I don't know how to communicate with people who simply create fantasies for use in conversation.

I never cease to marvel at the profound stupidity of the low-IQ left 🤦🏼‍♂️

WTF did this low-IQ imbecile think would happen with false accusations against an entire political party? And now his ignorance is causing him to beg for customers :laugh:

When you see the left in action, you realize why the they need government to provide for them like they are small children who need mommy and daddy to provide for them.
They are dumb as dirt

It's no wonder the left is so damn dumb when they are raised by liberals and then sent to institutions run by liberals...

They are so damn dumb, they don't even know the most basic laws of the federal government that they serve in. And this is the absolute best that the left has to offer.

Forum List

Back