The Louisiana Purchase is fake

I don't know what map you are referring to, but the Iroquois were in upstate NY and in western PA. Those are the facts.

And neither of those is anywhere near the lands that would be part of the Louisiana Purchase.
Jerk. Lafayette fought against the British colonies along with the Iroquois confederation. I won't discuss your fucking bullshit anymore, open the map and see where the British colonies were, you fucking idiot.

We are talking about the Louisiana on the map, it means New France.

Yes, we were talking about the Louisiana Purchase, and not the US state of Louisiana.

But you made the claim that troops from "the west" help America win the revolution, as you were trying to prove the land was never French. And you mentioned the Iroquois. So I (and others) pointed out that the Iroquois did not live in the lands that would become the Louisiana Purchase.

I absolutely captured the essence of those events. The revolution began precisely in New France and this was its main focus, and from there it spread to France. Hence all the links between the American and French Revolutions.

Jerk. Lafayette fought against the British colonies along with the Iroquois confederation. I won't discuss your fucking bullshit anymore, open the map and see where the British colonies were, you fucking idiot.

Look moron, I know where the colonies were. That has never been in contention.

The problem is that you think the Louisiana Purchase was fake, and that Lafayette came from the lands that would be the Louisiana Purchase. He didn't. Neither did the Iroquois.

I absolutely captured the essence of those events. The revolution began precisely in New France and this was its main focus, and from there it spread to France. Hence all the links between the American and French Revolutions.

Which has nothing to do with your claim that the Louisiana Purchase was fake.

And the American Revolution did not start in New France.

There is no doubt that there was no sale of Louisiana. In fact, at that time there were no British colonies at all, they were deported to Canada, there was no one to buy anything, and Napoleon did not control anything in America, so no one could sell anything. And if they laugh and assume that a deal could be, then it would be a deal between continental and New France.

There is no doubt that there was no sale of Louisiana. In fact, at that time there were no British colonies at all, they were deported to Canada, there was no one to buy anything, and Napoleon did not control anything in America, so no one could sell anything. And if they laugh and assume that a deal could be, then it would be a deal between continental and New France.

The fact that there were no British colonies has nothing to do with the topic.

Napoleon did control France after the coup. And France held the land that the US bought. It is a historical fact.

Now, if you want to claim that Thomas Jefferson swindled Congress out of $15 million, that is on you. And it is bullshit.

Even if we assume that after the American Revolution, these lands still formally belonged to the French Empire, then after the French Revolution this could not be exactly the case, and Napoleon created the empire anew.

Even if we assume that after the American Revolution, these lands still formally belonged to the French Empire, then after the French Revolution this could not be exactly the case, and Napoleon created the empire anew.

So you are saying that all the lands held by France were up for grabs after the revolution?

That is simply ridiculous.

in fact, apparently there was no Louisiana at all, it was the new France. But the new France practically did not colonize these lands at all, they simply declared them the property of the king. There was only fur trade

Attempts at farmer colonization there were precisely from Britain, the Indians themselves fought with Britain, and achieved a ban on colonization. France apparently lost these lands already at the entrance of the Seven Years' War. But it weren't really French at all, they were just mouth opening.
Relations between the Indians and the British were regulated by the Indian Bill of Rights
New France was the name for the Louisiana territory. Like Spain's was called New Spain.

there are no documents confirming his authority at that time. There is only information that he defeated the Сonvent. It looks like there was a civil war before the 1st empire

Absolutely wrong.

The Constitution of France was adopted in 1799. It was put to a vote by the people, and it (and Napoleon) were ratified in 1800 by a total of 3,000,000 in favor and 1,567 against.

So Napoleon was First Consul of France when he sold the Louisiana Purchase to the US in 1803.

It was not fake. France needed money more than they needed the land. They sold the land to the US.

Thomas Jefferson was the man who made the deal.
Napoleon sold it to Jefferson. He was having a lot of trouble with Haiti at the time, lost a lot of soldiers (to typhus, not the blacks) and decided to cut his losses altogether.

Huh. This Russkie doesn't know ANY American or even European history. He just tries to bluff his way around with belligerence.

Napoleon sold it to Jefferson. He was having a lot of trouble with Haiti at the time, lost a lot of soldiers (to typhus, not the blacks) and decided to cut his losses altogether.

Thank you. That is what I had read. Of course, rupol claims it was all fake. Which is amusing.

Thank you. That is what I had read. Of course, rupol claims it was all fake. Which is amusing.
I read these Paid Putin Propagandists are just here to stir up division and trouble among Americans. They don't have to know anything, just to be mean and nasty.

Forum List

Back