The Lost Daughter (2021)

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Watched this last night... we liked it.
A simple human interest story, nothing flashy or major going on.
A story of an older single woman who meets a family on the beach that brings back the many regrets from selfish decisions she has made in her life.
We like the main actress - Olivia Coleman, best known in the US from the Netflix series The Crown.

This movie is currently streaming on Netflix.

A story of an older single woman who meets a family on the beach that brings back the many regrets from selfish decisions she has made in her life.
We like the main actress - Olivia Coleman, best known in the US from the Netflix series The Crown.

Saw that. It was pretty good. My interest was that it was filmed on a Greek beach not unlike the ones I'd spent a good part of my life. I love Robert Harris too.

Who knows why a child turns against a family that did nothing but good to her for 50 years, her excuse being "I never want to grow up!" It is a no-win situation for life.

I watched the movie a few days ago. I didn't like it but I did like Olivia Coleman. The acting was good, script was good, cinematography good, but I found the story not very interesting. I spent most of movie wondering what acually happened to the lost daughter, then it just ended.

Forum List

Back