The Loser of the Month: Incel Cole Carini Blows Off Hand In Failed Plot Targeting ‘Hot Cheerleaders’

Fat ugly chicks with bad attitudes get sympathy from the media, but the loser guys get mocked and ridiculed.

Is it any wonder some of them get all homicidal?

He did this to himself. No Pity. Your post really misogynist. So what you wrote does not surprise me.
I'm all about equality. If loser females deserve pity, then so do the guys.

Otherwise fuck 'em all.

I was a socially inept outcast too, I was just lucky enough to be a really good looking one with a big dick, so enough women overlooked my lack of social skills long enough for me to develop some confidence.
The so-called "loser females" don't go around trying to rough up or kill people, let alone perfect strangers. We women have problems with men, too, but men far surpass us in introducing violence into the equation.
[/QU

Sure they do, it happens all the time.
And how does whether or not the people they get violent with are strangers or not matter?
As to who "introduces violence into the equation", in a majority of domestic violence cases (slight majority, but still) the females are the ones who hit first. They simply fail to do any significant damage and are then beaten in retaliation. (Pro tip; If you're smaller and weaker, don't start shit with people bigger and stronger.)
And women far surpass men in violence towards children, as well, but you don't see the entire gender or even a subset of the gender, getting vilified for it, do you? What's the female equivalent of "incel"? Do we even have a term for it in popular culture?

So save your outraged, holier-than-thou bullshit; I'm not buying it.

Edit:

Sure they do, it happens all the time.
And how does whether or not the people they get violent with are strangers or not matter?
As to who "introduces violence into the equation", in a majority of domestic violence cases (slight majority, but still) the females are the ones who hit first. They simply fail to do any significant damage and are then beaten in retaliation. (Pro tip; If you're smaller and weaker, don't start shit with people bigger and stronger.)
And women far surpass men in violence towards children, as well, but you don't see the entire gender or even a subset of the gender, getting vilified for it, do you? What's the female equivalent of "incel"? Do we even have a term for it in popular culture?

So save your outraged, holier-than-thou bullshit; I'm not buying it.

I don't get why most of what is reported in that article is deemed newsworthy by anyone. As much as is newsworthy is this: Some subhuman piece of shit tried to murder other people, but ended up seriously injuring (but unfortunately, not killing) himself instead.

The rest of it seems to be about trying to attribute some political significance to it that just isn't there.

I am mildly amused by the citing of the extreme left wrong-wing hate/lies/propaganda organization the Southern Poverty Law Center…

In fact, the Southern Poverty Law Center has described the incel subculture as “part of the online male supremacist ecosystem…

…citing the incel movement as having anything to do with male supremacy. If anything a bunch of worthless, Gillettized pussies, defined by their desperate inability to get laid, is the opposite of any concept of supremacy.

Every attack against an identifiable group by another organization or group has a political aspect.

Like this attack on "incels"?

Fat ugly chicks with bad attitudes get sympathy from the media, but the loser guys get mocked and ridiculed.

He did this to himself. No Pity. Your post really misogynist. So what you wrote does not surprise me.

Otherwise fuck 'em all.

I was a socially inept outcast too, I was just lucky enough to be a really good looking one with a big dick, so enough women overlooked my lack of social skills long enough for me to develop some confidence.

Good for you. Similar situation here. Eventually got married, though late in life. Better late than never.

Otherwise fuck 'em all.

The so-called "loser females" don't go around trying to rough up or kill people, let alone perfect strangers. We women have problems with men, too, but men far surpass us in introducing violence into the equation.

The vast majority of "incels" don't either.

YOu know, of the two (three?) I know personally, one of them is quite the nice liberal. Probably agrees with you on just about everything. Really nice guy.

But, he's shorter. And overweight. And a gamer. And lives with his mother. And has long ago, just given up even trying with women.

He does not deserve this constant slander.

And neither does the other one, who you would hate with a fiery passion.

Otherwise fuck 'em all.

The vast majority of "incels" don't either.

YOu know, of the two (three?) I know personally, one of them is quite the nice liberal. Probably agrees with you on just about everything. Really nice guy.

But, he's shorter. And overweight. And a gamer. And lives with his mother. And has long ago, just given up even trying with women.

He does not deserve this constant slander.

And neither does the other one, who you would hate with a fiery passion.

I am talking about a specific misogynistic group of males that are organized on the internet who advocate open disrespect of women and sometimes violence toward them. Society definitely favors the good-looking of both sexes, and people who are not are sometimes mistreated and insulted, like my dear friend with a facial deformity who is one of the sweetest people on this earth and has such a keen, scientific mind (specializing in nuclear technology-she even interviewed Hans Blix) that she could blow anyone of us out of the water, but people stare and she told me that one guy "jokingly" told her to put a bag over her head. You see how far good looks go. Take a look at the pictures you see right here on USMB. I have been blessed with reasonably good looks, and the attention I have attracted has been negative in a different way at times. I have twice encountered men (strangers) who positively hated women and gave me an earful just for being there, once in a student bar and once standing in line at the cash register at a 7-11, and there have been those who have made sexual comments to me. Then there are the brainless good-looking guys who don't want to have a good conversation with you; they just want to F.

We are talking about violent hatred. This guy was making bombs to kill strangers, and had stockpiled explosives in his house. My friend doesn't make bombs, she curses no one and assaults no one.

Otherwise fuck 'em all.

Good for you. Similar situation here. Eventually got married, though late in life. Better late than never.
Women will overlook a lot for good dick.

Forum List

Back