'The Lord sent the cat to save dad's life': Fearless feline kills venomous copperhead snake..

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
A copperhead snake was left dead after getting a taste of ‘claw enforcement’ from a cat who protected her 81-year-old owner from the unwanted venomous intruder.

The incident took place in Speedwell, Tennessee last week, where Jimmie Nelson lives with Shelly, his adopted shelter cat.

Nelson says he heard a noise in the middle of the night. At the time, he thought it was just Shelly being playful.

Two days later, however, he realized what the commotion was about.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

And for the few folks who haven’t seen it, here’s the video of a cat saving a small boy from a dog attack.

“I think the Lord sent the cat to us to save my dad...It was predestined for him to have this cat just to save his life.”
To think primitives such as this are still among us...

“I think the Lord sent the cat to us to save my dad...It was predestined for him to have this cat just to save his life.”
To think primitives such as this are still among us...
And a prime example of one of those primitives is Vastator. Thank you for showing your stupidity and ignorance. You MUST be a loony lib.

A copperhead snake was left dead after getting a taste of ‘claw enforcement’ from a cat who protected her 81-year-old owner from the unwanted venomous intruder.

The incident took place in Speedwell, Tennessee last week, where Jimmie Nelson lives with Shelly, his adopted shelter cat.

Nelson says he heard a noise in the middle of the night. At the time, he thought it was just Shelly being playful.

And for the few folks who haven’t seen it, here’s the video of a cat saving a small boy from a dog attack.

Animals are just incredible in their loyalty and willingness to give up their lives to protect their owners. Pets like this truly ARE heaven sent. I've had pets of my own that have helped save me from depression and helped heal my broken heart.

Animals are just incredible in their loyalty and willingness to give up their lives to protect their owners. Pets like this truly ARE heaven sent. I've had pets of my own that have helped save me from depression and helped heal my broken heart.

I've heard that from lots of people but every cat I ever had was just an ass hole. who demanded food, and hissed at me when I sat on his end of the porch swing until I moved to the other end.

I've heard that from lots of people but every cat I ever had was just an ass hole. who demanded food, and hissed at me when I sat on his end of the porch swing until I moved to the other end.

You really ARE an idiot. Cats are smart, they tend to know which humans are mentally challenged and don't have the capacity to love another being. In other words, your modern day brainwashed loony lib. You're welcome.

Yes. Cats are extremely smart....them DISLIKING YOU is certainly PROOF of that!

Forum List

Back