The Lord is Non Partisan

What was His purpose?
To teach a basic philosophy that would steer mankind in a better direction; one that would help them reach their optimum development in the shortest amount of time. Time is the real gift of this world, it makes all things possible.

Explain the other side and how did you get access to it?

Explain the other side and how did you get access to it?
Years ago I reached it in and out of body experience. I was told that it was too early for me to go back. I didn't have the time or knowing to ask questions. The second time was about 15-20 years ago when I had a near-death experience. Then I asked a lot of questions.

The Good Book, my son, the Good Book. Everything you need to know is within its pages ... from the Creation, to the Meaning, and how to make a Soft-boiled Egg without the white running.
The Good Book, my daughter, the Good Book. lol. I am familiar with it, Glasnost.

I am trying to find out where in Stann's Bible it says that Jesus' spirit embodied an Egyptian Pharaoh...

Stann
Years ago I reached it in and out of body experience. I was told that it was too early for me to go back. I didn't have the time or knowing to ask questions. The second time was about 15-20 years ago when I had a near-death experience. Then I asked a lot of questions.

To whom did you ask those questions? I'd like to talk to the one who told you Christ inhabits bodies of Egyptians. It isn't so. But if you had an out of body experience, it should be a realization that we are eternal, and that when we step out of our earthly clay, we never miss a step.
Christ came here to rid us of the sins that prevent us from entering Heaven, where Jesus has been since He ascended to the right hand of His/our Father.

What were the circumstances of your out of body experience?

Stann

To whom did you ask those questions? I'd like to talk to the one who told you Christ inhabits bodies of Egyptians. It isn't so. But if you had an out of body experience, it should be a realization that we are eternal, and that when we step out of our earthly clay, we never miss a step.
Christ came here to rid us of the sins that prevent us from entering Heaven, where Jesus has been since He ascended to the right hand of His/our Father.

What were the circumstances of your out of body experience?
That is a long discussion, it's a gorgeous day I'm working outside and taking advantage of it. I will get back to you later thanks. For right now all I can say is your Bible is a tenant of your religion nothing more. You are not who you think you are.

Forum List

Back