The looters and arsonists are white supremacists trying to make the protestors look bad.

They want to create the image that the protesters are all bad, violent, people.

Don't fall for it.

Nope.

Don't fall for it.

always-S.jpg

As you know and are desperate to divert attention, ANTIFA is responsible for the riots and looting.

Why do you support ANTIFA?

Antifa Torches One Police Car in Santa Monica – Takes Control of Second Car – Police Chased Away (VIDEO)
ANTIFA%20take%20police%20cars-L.jpg

Antifa Torches One Police Car in Santa Monica - Takes Control of Second Car - Police Chased Away (VIDEO)

Don't fall for it.
Also from your linked article: Editor’s note: St. Paul Mayor and Governor Tim Walz on Sunday backed down from their claims on Saturday that 80% of those arrested for looting were from out of state or out of town. They still stressed that “bad actors” from outside the cities played a significant role in the destruction.

We have a violent youth problem and not necessarily along racial lines. I think it is just opportunistic in general. Minneapolis is not know for it white power groups by any means, I am aware of. This is some of the most equal opportunity crap I have ever seen. The peaceful protests appear to be a general mix in many places as are the rioters shown on camera at night. There are thugs and bad actors looking for excitement everywhere. No doubt there are white supremacists, thugs of every ilk, dumbasses with agenda and also just out to get theirs. Seen reports of Ivy League educated Lawyer caught on Arson charges, Deblasio's daughter was arrested during the riots the other night. You got ghetto snipes, school teachers and college professors in the same mix, a state representative got maced in a riot Sunday. Trumpers say it is ANTIFA because the crowds communicate with cellphones reporting on where the cops are, but fail to realize we live in the age of flash mob created on social media back channels to cover crimes on a normal Saturday night as has been reported in the news and on the internet for years. Who knows. Could just as easy be the government playing both side against the middle. You would think by now they would have arrested somebody or perhaps a few, linked by their history to some of the various groups to choose from out there, but they have been to busy saying "outside agitators" because they are ashamed of what is going on in their cities until after the arrest records have been published as public records will and find out it is by far local assholes not out of state assholes, and are forced to admit the outsides claims unsubstantiated.

Maybe the black guy I just saw getting arrested by police for looting a Macy's was really a white guy with one hell of a suntan. I'm trying to help you out Crepitus with your epic fail thread. LOL

Don't fall for it.

Now Antifa is a White Supremacist?

Don't fall for it.

I've been watching blacks looting on TV for 3 nights now. LOL Nice try though.
Post them up.

LOL Turn on the TV.
So, no links then?

Not unexpected.

Don't fall for it.

Lol, they act like anti-fa, look like anti-fa, and sound like anti-fa.

Screaming "false flag" is part of their playbook, all part of being the revolutionary vanguard.
The left ALWAYS accuses their enemies of what they're doing. They know the MSM will run with it.

There are very few "white Supremacists" in the country, which is why the lrleft gets away with so much.
No, that's a republican tactic, like that bullshit about the Russians really wanting Clinton elected.

Don't fall for it.

Lol, they act like anti-fa, look like anti-fa, and sound like anti-fa.

Screaming "false flag" is part of their playbook, all part of being the revolutionary vanguard.
The left ALWAYS accuses their enemies of what they're doing. They know the MSM will run with it.

There are very few "white Supremacists" in the country, which is why the lrleft gets away with so much.
No, that's a republican tactic, like that bullshit about the Russians really wanting Clinton elected.

Lol, clinton would have tanked the US oil and gas industry, which would have benefited russia far more than anything Trump has done.

Cui Bono.

Don't fall for it.

Post them up.

LOL Turn on the TV.
So, no links then?

Not unexpected.

LOL You're thread is an EPIC FAIL. You've been owned.

Don't fall for it.

Post them up.

LOL Turn on the TV.
But he has to change the channel. He’s parroting CNN and MSNBC propaganda.

The looters and arsonists are white supremacists

Zero evidence of that. It's the narrative being pushed by some in the media and far left regressive politicians trying to shift the blame away from themselves for their incompetence and unwillingness to get their cities under control.

Don't fall for it.
281F7FFD-E611-401C-9304-9F53A36ACD10.jpeg

Don't fall for it.

Right... BLM and ANTIFA are all good guys.

And according to Ilhan Omar, they were protesting peacefully.

Don't fall for it.

Just look at those white extremists...

There is another one... white extremist, looting a store, completely alone.

Forum List

Back