The lives of innocent black kids doesn't matter

On Labor Day, I popped open my Twitter feed and noticed that two of my favorite follows, @ScoonTV and @LeonydusJohnson, had showcased innocent black kids killed by random gun violence in 2020. I first noticed Curtis Scoon retweeted the faces and short bios of the kids murdered.

I just reposted over 30 tweets of black children MURDERED this year. None were killed by police. NONE are household names. Quite a few were 1 yr old. No outcry because there’s no one else to blame. Outsourcing accountability is standard operating procedure for far too many.
9:02 PM · Sep 6, 2020

Scoon’s tweets led me to Leonydus Johnson’s Twitter page and the original thread that listed 53 black and brown children murdered in 2020. Johnson tweeted a picture and short description listing the date of the tragedies.

Please look at this tweet thread. It’s 53 kids, age one to 12.

I know these are tough to look at. But my sincere hope is that this thread helps wake people up. This has to stop.

1. Rory Norman was shot and killed in Dallas, TX on Jan. 5th, 2020 after someone shot into his house. He was only 1.

How is this not the number 1 social justice story in America? Why have we accepted this carnage? These are children cut down before they have a chance to really experience life. The answer can’t simply be the social media trope: “Well, the killers will be investigated and prosecuted.” The people who spew that nonsense are unaware that in a lot of major cities most murders go unsolved.

And please don’t tell me that a discussion of “black-on-black crime” is whataboutism, a distraction from police brutality or that 85 percent of white murder victims are killed by white people. That’s all dishonest political debate. The truth is Black Lives Matter has prioritized the lives of resisting criminal suspects over the lives of black children.

This is insanity. Look at the faces of those kids. Their names won’t be on an NFL helmet this fall. LeBron James won’t mention them. No celebrity is going to insist that you say their names.

You can’t raise political campaign donations mentioning the name of one-year-old Roy Norman. Al Sharpton and Ben Crump can’t hold news conferences demanding justice and dollars for six-year-old Ashlynn Luckett.

But Jacob Blake is a hero and martyr.

Black Lives Matter is a business strategy. It’s not a civil rights movement. Corporations are cutting checks financing racial-awareness seminars and social justice television commercials. It’s all public relations. Or it’s a tool being used by token black employees to play corporate politics. People with limited skill at their actual jobs spend their workday pretending to be race experts. They advise their white bosses and colleagues on how to play the race public-relations game.

Blacks killing blacks has been a problem for 50 years. Clearly the black community can’t stop it. It’s a cultural problem with lots of sources.

Now cops wantonly killing blacks as has occurred, is inexcusable. Clearly there’s a problem with cops. Trump could have fixed this, but he’s just not that smart.
WTF? you have to be retarded.

Do you even know what WANTONLY fucking means? So, the police have been running around hunting down black people with premeditation and killing these black people completely unprovoked????

IS THAT YOUR FUCKING STATEMENT ????????
That’s right asshole. You need to open your eyes.
If you don’t resist arrest you don’t get killed.
Race has nothing to do with it. You got brainwashed by the media. Weak sauce.
You’re not informed. Get informed.
Actually, it’s the other way around. Two examples and you jump the gun. Both criminals mind you. Both resisted arrest. Don’t resist don’t get shot.

All Lives Matter
In your deluded world, resisting arrest means the cop can murder you.

Are you a dirty cop?
So the cop is supposed to let you go if you resist?
Again. Only two choices?
What's your solution to resisting arrest?
You really think cops must either shoot the prep or let them go. Nothing else comes to mind?
Nope. Nothing else. You have ideas?
Ask a cop. I believe it’s well known. Sorry you’re so uninformed. Get informed before posting.
I did. They are not trained to wrestle as the suspect could take their weapons. Sorry. If you resist and tazers don't work you're at risk of getting shot. You seem to be the ignorant one. Par for the course for you, old man.

On Labor Day, I popped open my Twitter feed and noticed that two of my favorite follows, @ScoonTV and @LeonydusJohnson, had showcased innocent black kids killed by random gun violence in 2020. I first noticed Curtis Scoon retweeted the faces and short bios of the kids murdered.

I just reposted over 30 tweets of black children MURDERED this year. None were killed by police. NONE are household names. Quite a few were 1 yr old. No outcry because there’s no one else to blame. Outsourcing accountability is standard operating procedure for far too many.

Scoon’s tweets led me to Leonydus Johnson’s Twitter page and the original thread that listed 53 black and brown children murdered in 2020. Johnson tweeted a picture and short description listing the date of the tragedies.

I know these are tough to look at. But my sincere hope is that this thread helps wake people up. This has to stop.

1. Rory Norman was shot and killed in Dallas, TX on Jan. 5th, 2020 after someone shot into his house. He was only 1.

How is this not the number 1 social justice story in America? Why have we accepted this carnage? These are children cut down before they have a chance to really experience life. The answer can’t simply be the social media trope: “Well, the killers will be investigated and prosecuted.” The people who spew that nonsense are unaware that in a lot of major cities most murders go unsolved.

And please don’t tell me that a discussion of “black-on-black crime” is whataboutism, a distraction from police brutality or that 85 percent of white murder victims are killed by white people. That’s all dishonest political debate. The truth is Black Lives Matter has prioritized the lives of resisting criminal suspects over the lives of black children.

This is insanity. Look at the faces of those kids. Their names won’t be on an NFL helmet this fall. LeBron James won’t mention them. No celebrity is going to insist that you say their names.

You can’t raise political campaign donations mentioning the name of one-year-old Roy Norman. Al Sharpton and Ben Crump can’t hold news conferences demanding justice and dollars for six-year-old Ashlynn Luckett.

Black Lives Matter is a business strategy. It’s not a civil rights movement. Corporations are cutting checks financing racial-awareness seminars and social justice television commercials. It’s all public relations. Or it’s a tool being used by token black employees to play corporate politics. People with limited skill at their actual jobs spend their workday pretending to be race experts. They advise their white bosses and colleagues on how to play the race public-relations game.

Blacks killing blacks has been a problem for 50 years. Clearly the black community can’t stop it. It’s a cultural problem with lots of sources.

Now cops wantonly killing blacks as has occurred, is inexcusable. Clearly there’s a problem with cops. Trump could have fixed this, but he’s just not that smart.

Do you even know what WANTONLY fucking means? So, the police have been running around hunting down black people with premeditation and killing these black people completely unprovoked????

Actually, it’s the other way around. Two examples and you jump the gun. Both criminals mind you. Both resisted arrest. Don’t resist don’t get shot.

All Lives Matter

Are you a dirty cop?
Again. Only two choices?
You really think cops must either shoot the prep or let them go. Nothing else comes to mind?
You really think cops should let them go.

All Lives Matter

Are you a dirty cop?
Again. Only two choices?
Nope. Nothing else. You have ideas?
Ask a cop. I believe it’s well known. Sorry you’re so uninformed. Get informed before posting.
I did. They are not trained to wrestle as the suspect could take their weapons. Sorry. If you resist and tazers don't work you're at risk of getting shot. You seem to be the ignorant one. Par for the course for you, old man.
He's dumber than an empty box of Raisin Bran.

All Lives Matter

Are you a dirty cop?
Again. Only two choices?
You really think cops should let them go.
He doesn’t think. Try again

New Topics

Forum List

Back