The little old grandma from Iowa

Sep 11, 2011
When is the last time you heard of a little old american grandma or anyother american for that matter takeing over a plane and crashing it into a building,or straping explosives to their chest and walking into a crowded market, or onto a bus.(granted I will give you one skin headed idiot in oklahoma city) But when was the last time you heard of a muslum doing that? If it has been more than a week you have been liveing in a cave. My point?
I am tierd of hearing muslums are not terrorists they are peace loveing people.Nothing could be further from the truth.I know thats not politicely correct but truth and politics just dont go together. Now I do admit all muslums are not terrorists but you must admit most terrorists are muslum. Most muslums either sympathise with or support the terrorist agenda and thus they are also terrorists. to those few muslum who truely denounce terrorism I say welcome to the human race I would be proud to call you a brother.
As for the rest of the world lets call a spade a spade.

You don't hear of little old ladies from Hebron or Quom doing it either.

McVeigh is the exact same demographic as the guys who flew the planes into the towers. Male under 30, badly educated, loner, probable virgin. It is not the muslim thing.

There have been female terrorists. Several of those who blew themselves up on inter city buses in Israel during the bombing campaign there were women, but again, single, loners, badly educated and desperate. Again here, we have Bernadette Dorn.

You don't hear of little old ladies from Hebron or Quom doing it either.

McVeigh is the exact same demographic as the guys who flew the planes into the towers. Male under 30, badly educated, loner, probable virgin. It is not the muslim thing.

There have been female terrorists. Several of those who blew themselves up on inter city buses in Israel during the bombing campaign there were women, but again, single, loners, badly educated and desperate. Again here, we have Bernadette Dorn.
Also the women bombers in Israel were MUSLIM!!! Muslim satan worshipers are not peaceful.

Forum List

Back