The List Of Co-Conspirators Is Getting Longer Every Day....McConnell And Pence Were Both In On The Political Coup

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
You can tell who was in on the insurrection when you look at who showed up at Biden's inauguration.
Flooding the Capital with 25,000 soldiers reminds me not of a peaceful transfer of power, but more like a military coup.

Who committed treason and who really represents the U.S. Government?
The truth is....the U.S. Government is suppose to represent the interests of the American People, not the interests of an illegal Deep State. Is the Deep State really our government, or are they just an organized crime syndicate illegally conducting policy outside of the constitution.

Now that Trump is gone, the horrible consequences will start making themselves known. Planned events will start falling like Dominoes. California is on the verge of collapse. The rest of the country is soon to follow. Supply-lines will soon be cut off and shortages will be popping up everywhere. The left will blame Trump or his supporters for everything, putting ANTIFA and BLM thugs in MAGA hats so they can go about committing sabotage all over the country.

The Revolution has begun.

You can tell who was in on the insurrection when you look at who showed up at Biden's inauguration.
Flooding the Capital with 25,000 soldiers reminds me not of a peaceful transfer of power, but more like a military coup.

The truth is....the U.S. Government is suppose to represent the interests of the American People, not the interests of an illegal Deep State. Is the Deep State really our government, or are they just an organized crime syndicate illegally conducting policy outside of the constitution.

Now that Trump is gone, the horrible consequences will start making themselves known. Planned events will start falling like Dominoes. California is on the verge of collapse. The rest of the country is soon to follow. Supply-lines will soon be cut off and shortages will be popping up everywhere. The left will blame Trump or his supporters for everything, putting ANTIFA and BLM thugs in MAGA hats so they can go about committing sabotage all over the country.

BDS!

Ahhhhhh, we can finally take a breath and let the mumblings of idiots fade into the background where they belong.

Since I'm going to be in a camp. I hope California has so much violence CNN would have to cover it

Ahhhhhh, we can finally take a breath and let the mumblings of idiots fade into the background where they belong.
Last message to you before you go on ignore:

Thanks for admitting that you love the idea of censorship and silencing opposing viewpoints.
You'd better grow eyes in the back of your head.

Last message to you before you go on ignore:

Thanks for admitting that you love the idea of censorship and silencing opposing viewpoints.
You'd better grow eyes in the back of your head.
That’s awesome as you proclaim you are going to put me on ignore. Doesn’t get better than that!

Ummm.....

Problem is, their voices (and yours) will be drowned out by the roar of Tyrants.

ouch
I don’t think that will happen.

Depends on your perspective I suppose.

If you love China and Communism......you might see it differently

If you like seeing the Constitution destroyed, you might feel good about biden/Harris (they plan to dismantle the 2nd, and the 1st (see facebook / Twitter / Parler etc)

I WILL give you credit for saying "I think", which expresses your room for some degree of doubt

Better hurry before Xiden taxes breath...

Ummm.....

Problem is, their voices (and yours) will be drowned out by the roar of Tyrants.

ouch

If you like seeing the Constitution destroyed, you might feel good about biden/Harris (they plan to dismantle the 2nd, and the 1st (see facebook / Twitter / Parler etc)

I WILL give you credit for saying "I think", which expresses your room for some degree of doubt
(see facebook / Twitter / Parler etc)

Where is that in the Constitution?

:auiqs.jpg:

Man you clowns have it bad.

Ummm.....

ouch

Well I don’t love China or communism and I don’t like seeing our constitution destroyed nor do I think Biden will destroy it. I am pretty tired of the over dramatic and hyperbolic partisan attacks though. Aren’t you?

Forum List

Back