The lines on the left have become blurry

Democrat
Progressive
Liberal

Is there a difference anymore? Based on what I read on this site I can't tell the difference anymore. They all seem to defend the same absurdities in unison. The so called "blue dogs" are seemingly extinct with the possible exception of Manchin...
Are there any diffences left among the left or have they all been assimilated into one globular borg?

The Democrats allow dissent

Look at how the Democrats treat Joe Manchin vs how Republicans treat Liz Chaney
I'm talking about ideology not personality

rightwinger is a schill. He does not care about facts. He is a congenital liar.
So says someone who has been on the board less than a week

Unless they were here before and were banned
My thoughts exactly.

Democrat
Progressive
Liberal

Is there a difference anymore? Based on what I read on this site I can't tell the difference anymore. They all seem to defend the same absurdities in unison. The so called "blue dogs" are seemingly extinct with the possible exception of Manchin...
Are there any diffences left among the left or have they all been assimilated into one globular borg?

Eh... What was that authors name? The one that everyone loved... And then she said something about there are actual sexes... The Harry potter one. Allow dissent?
No idea what you are blabbing about
Guess I can find it real quick.

JK Rowling is now a Democrat?
I didn’t think she was even American?

Democrat
Progressive
Liberal

Eh... What was that authors name? The one that everyone loved... And then she said something about there are actual sexes... The Harry potter one. Allow dissent?
No idea what you are blabbing about
Guess I can find it real quick.

JK Rowling is now a Democrat?
I didn’t think she was even American?
Oh... you were just talking about the people who lead, not the people who follow them. My badd.

I mean... If they were actually servants of the people, it would be different... But you are right.

Forum List

Back