The lighter side of Herman Cain

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I like that he can laugh at himself.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppJlOA6J1uY&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Herman Cain sing Imagine there's no pizza I couldn't if I tried Eating only tacos Or Kentucky Fried - YouTube[/ame]

The lighter side of Herman Cain
Every facet of Cain is light.

Because so many stupid people are self made millionaires.....

That’s not necessarily an indicator of intelligence, certainly not knowledge.

Indeed, Cain is likely very intelligent, but profoundly ignorant as to law and politics.

Which makes him attractive to the TPM and far right, understood.

But in no way makes him qualified to be president.

• Banned
Christ almighty. I just posted this cause I thought it was a funny take on a classic song. And you guys go way off in the weeds instantly. Geez

Christ almighty. I just posted this cause I thought it was a funny take on a classic song. And you guys go way off in the weeds instantly. Geez

Hermain Cain is a Federal Reserve traitor and a dometic threat to the Nation. He is a insider who wants to expand the power of government and further protect the banking cartell. He is a puppet to big money, an imbicil.

GOP wants to see the indipendants vote for obama agian??? Keep entertaining the idea of Herman Cain and we will go democrat agian, same as we did after eight years of the bankers poster child.

Hermain Cain needs to learn that there is more to running the country then being able to market a fucking pizza. That man has zero interest in preserving American freedoms and ideology, rather he seeks to line his own pockets by auctioning off the presidential power. Same as shit for brains Obama.

I wonder if black voters realize that both of these ass hats along with Sharpton have assured that there wont be another black president for another 200 years.

• Banned

Hermain Cain is a Federal Reserve traitor and a dometic threat to the Nation. He is a insider who wants to expand the power of government and further protect the banking cartell. He is a puppet to big money, an imbicil.

GOP wants to see the indipendants vote for obama agian??? Keep entertaining the idea of Herman Cain and we will go democrat agian, same as we did after eight years of the bankers poster child.

Hermain Cain needs to learn that there is more to running the country then being able to market a fucking pizza. That man has zero interest in preserving American freedoms and ideology, rather he seeks to line his own pockets by auctioning off the presidential power. Same as shit for brains Obama.

I wonder if black voters realize that both of these ass hats along with Sharpton have assured that there wont be another black president for another 200 years.

A traitor and a big govt guy? Extreme much? Some of you Paul supporters are freggin nuts.

Your credibility just flew out the window.

Snowball for president!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxcoy58yElo]Snow Ball " Another one Bites the Dust" Just Awesome - YouTube[/ame]

Imagine this guy as your president

Heh, or the ‘winners’ he’d bring into his administration – sans Muslims, of course.

The irony being the TPM and far right don’t even know they’re being scammed by a scam artist, an ad-man who believes there’s never any truth in advertising; the very type of politician the TPM and far right are supposed to despise. And exactly the type of politician they accused Obama of being.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTkUeb6zQFA&feature=related]BILL CLINTON SAXOPHONE 1992 - YouTube[/ame]

Heh, or the ‘winners’ he’d bring into his administration – sans Muslims, of course.

The irony being the TPM and far right don’t even know they’re being scammed by a scam artist, an ad-man who believes there’s never any truth in advertising; the very type of politician the TPM and far right are supposed to despise. And exactly the type of politician they accused Obama of being.

Amen! Herman missed his calling...

Ringling-Bros-Barnum-Bailey-400x160.jpg

Amen! Herman missed his calling...

Ringling-Bros-Barnum-Bailey-400x160.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R55e-uHQna0&feature=youtube_gdata_player]The Force: Volkswagen Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

Why can't you guys find levity in a comical situation? Everything in life doesn't have to be divisive.

Kinda makes me feel sorry for some of you....

New Topics

Forum List

Back