The Lies of Sarah Palin

If only you held Barry, the guy who actually has power, to such standards.

Instead, you worry about someone who is not in office, typical of big government corperate stoogies.

Instead, you worry about someone who is not in office, typical of big government corperate stoogies.

One of my favorite lies of all time is from Ol' Bazza. His 'Selma got me born' was just a classic.

One of my favorite lies of all time is from Ol' Bazza. His 'Selma got me born' was just a classic.
My favorite is 'change we can believe in.'

Instead we have the same old grab bag of old liberal ideas and desires now made law as they had the votes, thanks to a foolish electorate that believed that lying sack of shit.

Instead we have the same old grab bag of old liberal ideas and desires now made law as they had the votes, thanks to a foolish electorate that believed that lying sack of shit.

Yea, I can see where you're coming from. It is an excellent lie. But, is it quite as impressive as 'Selma got me born'? I don't know. Because even someone with just basic math skills - say, the average 6 year old, could spot the small flaw in the 'Selma' one. The 'change' lie is still going on so obviously, there is a small, yet vocal, minority who still believe that one.

Perhaps we need to develop some realistic measurement methodology to analyse each lie and judge them scientifically? 'cept we righties ain't scientists. :lol:

Yea, I can see where you're coming from. It is an excellent lie. But, is it quite as impressive as 'Selma got me born'? I don't know. Because even someone with just basic math skills - say, the average 6 year old, could spot the small flaw in the 'Selma' one. The 'change' lie is still going on so obviously, there is a small, yet vocal, minority who still believe that one.

Perhaps we need to develop some realistic measurement methodology to analyse each lie and judge them scientifically? 'cept we righties ain't scientists. :lol:
The easily lead love chants.

YES WE CAN!

YES WE CAN!

It's more catchy than 'Get the fuck outta my country, you lying asshole', isn't it?

YES WE CAN!

It's more catchy than 'Get the fuck outta my country, you lying asshole', isn't it?

Let's put it this way:

heroes to obama supporters and apointees:
chairman_mao.jpg

che-guevara-fidel-castro.jpg

chavez-parrot.jpg

heroes of the tea party movement:
portrait_of_george_washington.jpg

thomas-jefferson-picture.jpg

James_Madison.jpg

Any questions?

They might know Washington, Jefferson and Madison is unlikely however.

Darn, you told!
Yes, because part of my desire is to get those names back in vougue and talked about, rather then the totalitarian assholes Barry and his friends love so much.

I know! Just great men - and now look what crap we elect. And what crap we have to choose from. That's why I do a write in for my brother.... He's fucking awesome.

I know! Just great men - and now look what crap we elect. And what crap we have to choose from. That's why I do a write in for my brother.... He's fucking awesome.
I love teh chavez and parrot pic, yes, he's such a prince...and the retards here defend that asshole like he's the second coming of christ.

I love teh chavez and parrot pic, yes, he's such a prince...and the retards here defend that asshole like he's the second coming of christ.

I guess they recognize the same mental illness that afflicts them.

I bet the parrot pooped on him..before Hugo fried him for a snack.

I bet the parrot pooped on him..before Hugo fried him for a snack.

I think the parrot is probably considered an endangered species or a protected one.

So I think I would like to fry it up too.

I also want to try whale meat at least once. Haven't had the opportunity yet.

Forum List

Back