The Lie, Black People Beat Me Because I Said All Lives Matter.

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
That was a lie from a man who shot arrows at peaceful protesters.

The truth is he was shooting arrows at peaceful protesters. White people had to stop him.

He just stood in front of cameras and lied through his teeth.

Too bad for him there is video of the truth. The first video is of him lying through his teeth. Below that a photo. Below that photo is the video of the truth. Him standing with a bow and arrows shooting arrows at peaceful protesters. I hope he was arrested.

Same thing happened last night. Some fool came after a kid with a sword. The crowd damn near killed his ass and the story was that he was fighting off looters and these hooligans attacked him. Turns out the truth was that all the kid did was ride a skateboard past the store this guy was standing in front of.

Last edited:
Heres another guy that was talking shit to the protesters. To hear him tell it he was just an innocent bystander.

There are people out there who are using this to hurt people without any consequences to their actions.

Yet the truth isn't being told.

The truth is he was shooting arrows at peaceful protesters. White people had to stop him.

Too bad for him there is video of the truth. The first video is of him lying through his teeth. Below that a photo. Below that photo is the video of the truth. Him standing with a bow and arrows shooting arrows at peaceful protesters. I hope he was arrested.

I saw the clip with the bowman from the beginning. He was defending himself with the bow.

And by the way, that was almost as desperate attempt as the democrats trying to steal the election by destroying their cities in a GIANT temper tantrum.

I am surprised he is alive.

I saw the clip with the bowman from the beginning. He was defending himself with the bow.

And by the way, that was almost as desperate attempt as the democrats trying to steal the election by destroying their cities in a GIANT temper tantrum.

I am surprised he is alive.

I watched it from the beginning too.

There was nothing that he did that was defending his car.

No one was attacking him or his car.

Stop lying.

Forum List

Back