The Liberal Myth

It appears as if you misunderstood my statement. I’ll try again... the answer to oppression is favoritism, that is very different from how you’re trying to paint it

Wrong.

Oppressing others because the group you favor was once oppressed is the perpetuation of evil.

Someone you never knew was hurt, so you want to hurt others who you don't know.

That makes you evil.
The effects of the past history of systemic oppression has lead to disadvantages in wealth power education and culture for those communities. Hence the imbalance. To roght the scales there needs to be an advantage added to those who were oppressed. It’s not very complicated

That’s not even close to reality. Are you familiar with the handicapping system used in the game of golf? Do you think that system makes things more fair or unfair in that game?

Golf is irrelevant.

You seek to do harm against some who have done you no injury as revenge for harm against others who you have never met and are long dead.

You are the oppressor - you are evil.

Own it - you are a fascist.
Golf is very relevant. Is it safe to assume you don’t know about the game or how the handicap system works?

The effects of the past history of systemic oppression has lead to disadvantages in wealth power education and culture for those communities. Hence the imbalance. To roght the scales there needs to be an advantage added to those who were oppressed. It’s not very complicated

Yet those far more disadvantaged from Asia and India thrive.

Your lie to justify your heinous evil fails even cursory investigation.

"Recent Studies Destroy Myth That Liberals Treat People More Equally Than Conservatives"

"When it comes to equality, for the political left, it’s just a talking point, and basically, that’s it. According to recent studies, when it comes to how people are treated, conservatives are more likely to treat people equally. "

"On Twitter, “liberals were more likely to amplify the successes of female and Black athletes than male and White athletes, whereas conservatives treated the successes of groups more similarly,” one study found."

"Other studies showed that “white liberals presented less self-competence to black than white interaction partners, whereas white conservatives treated black and white interaction partners more similarly."

The modern, Liberal Democrat is the most racist human being apparently.

TRANSLATION:
  • Progressives are actually everything they accuse their opponents of being.
  • That includes being the racists they claim others are.
  • If you want to know what a leftist is about and up to, just listen to whatever they are hollering about others doing!

As a Democrat, I feel ashamed of my fellow Democrats. For example, my last employment, it was very clear that the more left a person was the worse they treated other people. It's almost an entitlement to them, perhaps really is.

One of the worst was a self-proclaimed hippy, who is lesbian, which in her case means she can't find a guy. The more she doesn't know someone the worse she treats them, you should hear her on the phone for any service, she treats people like dirt, and it's important to her they understand they're beneath her.

Other than that she's all love, peace & tranquility, and she's the first to tell you.

Golf is very relevant. Is it safe to assume you don’t know about the game or how the handicap system works?

One of the Hatfield's lived next to a McCoy.

The Hatfield found that his neighbor's great uncle had killed his grandfather's third cousin. So the Hatfield killed his neighbor's children, smug in his justification that this is justice.

It wasn't justice, it was evil. There was no justification of what he did, just as there is no justification for the evil you perpetrate.

You seeking to oppress others because someone you find of greater value than them was once oppressed is shear evil. It cannot be justified. Not with golf, not with anything. You are no different than the slave holders in the 17th century who tried to justify their evil.

Yet those far more disadvantaged from Asia and India thrive.

Your lie to justify your heinous evil fails even cursory investigation.
I’m not lying about anything

One of the Hatfield's lived next to a McCoy.

The Hatfield found that his neighbor's great uncle had killed his grandfather's third cousin. So the Hatfield killed his neighbor's children, smug in his justification that this is justice.

It wasn't justice, it was evil. There was no justification of what he did, just as there is no justification for the evil you perpetrate.

You seeking to oppress others because someone you find of greater value than them was once oppressed is shear evil. It cannot be justified. Not with golf, not with anything. You are no different than the slave holders in the 17th century who tried to justify their evil.
I don’t want to oppress anybody. Are you familiar with golfs handicap system or not?

All collectives are bad, says the conservo-bot...Even the ones that benefit yous, eh? An electric co-op is a collective of electric customers...They are inherently evil..As far as how liberals treat each other I am sure they treat some people okay and others not so okay just like everyone else in the world.

The article I posted was not about your electric collective, moonie.

Forum List

Back