The Liberal Media could become useful again.

If the LSM would focus attention on New York China virus victims and track down the details of who they were, where they lived, how they travelled both in the city and out and who they had contact with, that would be of enormous service to our country. But they won't do it, because it's more important to find ways to blame Trump.

Trump should have directed the CDC to do that...back in January. Maybe it wouldn't have been necessary to shut the entire country down.
Uhh, the cdc has directed contact tracing be done
View attachment 323061

Yes. They have. I'm not disputing that. Where was this urgency and concern in January? When it would have been much easier to track and may not have required that the country be largely shut down.
You think if El Prez comes back from his swank Davos hotel and decides he wants to be a leader that this might have happened sooner?
Honey, surely you don’t think that contract tracing for infectious diseases has not been protocal for decades, right?

Of course it has. But do you honestly think that if it was implemented in January, we'd be almost completely shut down right now? And the reason it wasn't done was...why?
Since in Jan it was stated by the WHO and China it was not passed person to person...
As soon as it became obvious that was a lie, it was initiated.
We also started quarantine for cases as early as Jan 23.

If the LSM would focus attention on New York China virus victims and track down the details of who they were, where they lived, how they travelled both in the city and out and who they had contact with, that would be of enormous service to our country. But they won't do it, because it's more important to find ways to blame Trump.

Trump should have directed the CDC to do that...back in January. Maybe it wouldn't have been necessary to shut the entire country down.
View attachment 323061

Yes. They have. I'm not disputing that. Where was this urgency and concern in January? When it would have been much easier to track and may not have required that the country be largely shut down.
You think if El Prez comes back from his swank Davos hotel and decides he wants to be a leader that this might have happened sooner?
Honey, surely you don’t think that contract tracing for infectious diseases has not been protocal for decades, right?

Of course it has. But do you honestly think that if it was implemented in January, we'd be almost completely shut down right now? And the reason it wasn't done was...why?
Since in Jan it was stated by the WHO and China it was not passed person to person...

That was on January 14th. WHO reversed themselves 10 days later. That's on them. And they'll have to answer for that. We started no national policy and quarantining on January 23rd. As I can see, we took no definitive action until March 13th to actually combat the spread of the virus.

View attachment 323061

That was on January 14th. WHO reversed themselves 10 days later. That's on them. And they'll have to answer for that. We started no national policy and quarantining on January 23rd. As I can see, we took no definitive action until March 13th to actually combat the spread of the virus.
The article is dated Jan 23! Geesh. And the first US death was Feb 29th!
Jan 31
Jan 17

View attachment 323061

The article is dated Jan 23! Geesh. And the first US death was Feb 29th!
Jan 31
Jan 17

Sorry. You confused me. I haven't had any links in my posts so I didn't know where you were getting this from. WHO stated their original assumption that it was not passed person to person was on January 14th. They reversed it barely 10 days later. And while you are technically correct that the media reported Feb 29th as the first recorded death in the US, you missed the fact that the first COVID-19 death of a US citizen actually happened February 6th. Sure, it was in China but even that should have been a giant red flag to Trump and his merry band of deniers. C'mon. Own it.

View attachment 323061

No cases. No deaths.

View attachment 323061

No cases. No deaths.

Sure. In the Trump Land of Denial...bored.
Hey, it was more important to hold MAGA pep rallies and shadow the Democrats running against him..cause it's working out so good for him.
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

Forum List

Back