The Liberal/Islamist Alliance

Adam's Apple

Apr 25, 2004
The Liberal/Islamist War Against America
By Christopher Adamo, The Conservative Voice
April 12, 2007

...the common ground shared with Islamists in their malevolence towards America, and the various resulting schemes of both groups to wage war against the "great Satan," are extremely revealing as to their ultimate motivation. Pelosi’s latest escapade, along with several other events of the past few days, give ample evidence of the deep-seated alliance that has emerged between the American left and the Islamists.

for full article:
http://www.theconservativevoice.com/article/24225.html

Ahhh...Another cut-and-paster. Are you certain you're not redstatesrule flying a false flag?

The 'article' you cite is an opinion piece which is long on polemic and very, very short on facts to back it up. The Bush administration and its slavish supporters have been calling those who oppose the Administration policies just about every variation of "traitor" imaginable. And this tactic is nothing more than agitprop, completely lacking any factual basis. It's chief practitioner, in recent history, was Joseph Goebbels and we all know where that led us.

So, unless you can cite some hard, objective evidence that libruls, democrats, and anyone else opposed to the Bush administration's policies is a traitor, anti-American, unpatriotic, or whatever is the epithet of the moment, why don't you and your ilk crawl back beneath the rock you slithered from under. 'Kay? Love yyou, really, gotta go now, b'bye.

Democrats do support the Muslims. Democrats want to reason with the Middle East countries of Syria and Iran. Haven't we tried that? For all of Bill Clinton's term and for the first three to four years of Bush's term. All the liberals such as Rosie O'Donnell and Oprah Winfrey like to say how Islam is the most misunderstood religion. I agree. It is misunderstood. If it wasn't then NO AMERICAN would like to live near a Muslim. Sorry but it's true. It's such a joke when someone says that Islam is a peaceful religion. I have actually studied the Quran, or Koran, however you want it spelled. Here are some excerpts from this peace loving book

Surah 9:5
Find and slay the Pagans (Jews and Christians) wherever you find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie and wait for them in every strategeum.

Surah 5:33
The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter.

Surah 5:51
O you who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: they are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them is of them.

Yeap....Very peaceful. Good of all those people in Minnesota to vote a Muslim into an American Government position. I think people should truly study Islam before they start defending it. Also while studying a little bit about Islam, it is said that Islam can make a peace treaty for up to seven years, but no longer to regroup and plan a strategy of war. I can't remember where this is. I will be glad to try and find an actual book or article where this is mentioned. This is knowledge I picked up while studying.

But it's an uneasy alliance. True, it's possible to see convergence points of where the left meets Islam...sure sounds like one of those points could be a public college in blue blue Minnesota:

Is college using a double standard on 'entanglement' with religion?
By Katherine Kersten, Star Tribune
Last update: April 12, 2007 – 7:25 AM

Cultural clashes involving Islam have recently made headlines in Minnesota. At the airport, some Muslim taxi drivers refuse to transport passengers carrying alcohol; at Target stores, some Muslim cashiers won't scan pork products. Now there's a new point of friction: Minneapolis Community and Technical College.

Its officials say the college, a public institution, has a strict policy of not promoting religion or favoring one religion over another. "The Constitution prevents us from doing this in any form," says Dianna Cusick, director of legal affairs.

But that seems to depend on your religion.

Where Christianity is concerned, the college goes to great lengths to avoid any hint of what the courts call "entanglement" or support of the church. Yet the college is planning to install facilities for Muslims to use in preparing for daily prayers, an apparent first at a public institution in Minnesota.
http://www.startribune.com/191/story/1115081.html

Maybe another c/p from the Koran would be better:

"Let not the unbelievers think that We (Allah) prolong their days for their own good. We give them respite only so that they may commit more grievous sins. Shameful punishment awaits them!" [Surah 3:178]

From the OP's link:

Only then might liberals fully comprehend the grim truth that real America already understands about them. From the onset of the terror war, the left has epitomized Lenin’s characterization of "useful idiots."

Very,very long on facts to back that conclusion up.

Democrats do support the Muslims. Democrats want to reason with the Middle East countries of Syria and Iran. Haven't we tried that? For all of Bill Clinton's term and for the first three to four years of Bush's term. All the liberals such as Rosie O'Donnell and Oprah Winfrey like to say how Islam is the most misunderstood religion. I agree. It is misunderstood. If it wasn't then NO AMERICAN would like to live near a Muslim. Sorry but it's true. It's such a joke when someone says that Islam is a peaceful religion. I have actually studied the Quran, or Koran, however you want it spelled. Here are some excerpts from this peace loving book

Surah 9:5
Find and slay the Pagans (Jews and Christians) wherever you find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie and wait for them in every strategeum.

Surah 5:33
The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter.

Surah 5:51
O you who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: they are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them is of them.

Yeap....Very peaceful. Good of all those people in Minnesota to vote a Muslim into an American Government position. I think people should truly study Islam before they start defending it. Also while studying a little bit about Islam, it is said that Islam can make a peace treaty for up to seven years, but no longer to regroup and plan a strategy of war. I can't remember where this is. I will be glad to try and find an actual book or article where this is mentioned. This is knowledge I picked up while studying.

and you do not think that there are bloodthirsty aggessive passages in the Bible?

You claim to have studied the Quran....have you ever studied muslim people? Have you ever lived with them and dined with them and played with them? Have you ever sat down and spoken with them about their interpretation of the edicts of the Quran for the modern Islamic world?

The Liberal/Islamist War Against America
By Christopher Adamo, The Conservative Voice
April 12, 2007

...the common ground shared with Islamists in their malevolence towards America, and the various resulting schemes of both groups to wage war against the "great Satan," are extremely revealing as to their ultimate motivation. Pelosi’s latest escapade, along with several other events of the past few days, give ample evidence of the deep-seated alliance that has emerged between the American left and the Islamists.

for full article:
http://www.theconservativevoice.com/article/24225.html

THANK YOU!!!!
I've said it before and I'll say it again: liberals, all liberals, without exception, not only don't support our President, but hate America, freedom, democracy, love, family, friendship, babies and puppies. Look at all the common ground the two share from abortion and gay marriage to gender equality and taxes. I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that the entire Democratic Party is continuously working in tandem with al Quada on all the issues to ensure the downfall of America. I don't know how it's gone unnoticed for so long that 50% of the country is working to destroy us, but thanks to you Adam's Apple, as well as Christopher Adamo, now we have the truth.

and you do not think that there are bloodthirsty aggessive passages in the Bible?

You claim to have studied the Quran....have you ever studied muslim people? Have you ever lived with them and dined with them and played with them? Have you ever sat down and spoken with them about their interpretation of the edicts of the Quran for the modern Islamic world?

Matthew 5:44
Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persucute you.

Yeah very evil.
Which modern Islamic world do you speak of?
The one in which Islamic rulers deny the Holocaust ever happened?
Let's look at part of a speech from Ahmadinejad:
"There is no doubt that the new wave of attacks in Palenstine will soon wipe off this disgraceful blot (Israel) from the face of the Islamic world. Israel must be wiped off the map."

Or are you refering to Saudi Arabia where worshiping any other God other than Allah can get you killed.
By decree from Muhammad, still honored as Islamic law, no Jew may enter Saudi Arabia.
Instead of defending Islam and Muslims, and trying to put down Christianity you should LEARN about what you are defending. I don't care if your don't believe in any God. That doesn't matter. It will still affect your life if these radical Islamist develop nukes. A good book is Because They Hate by Brigitte Gabriel. She is an Arab from Lebanon who practiced Christianity during the Lebanese Civil War. That war is great for Americans to study. It is starting to take place here. It's still very early, but history looks to be repeating itself. She is also a former news anchor for World News. This lends more to her credibility. Seriously. Every American should read this just to see her experience as a Lebanese native who was also Christian.

Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persucute you.

Yeah very evil.

Genesis 6:7 7:21-23
Here God kill every person, plant, animal and "all flesh wherein there is breath of life." Save of course Noah and Co. so really only 99.9999% of life on the planet.
Yeah, very evil.

Genesis 6:7 7:21-23
Here God kill every person, plant, animal and "all flesh wherein there is breath of life."

Yeah, very evil.

Yeah God did kill. Not every person though. Remember Noah and his family whom was righteous? Also that has nothing to do with the discussion on this board. Your example list nothing about God ordering his followers to kill others who don't believe in him. What God giveth, God taketh away.
Again with the anti Christianity...My word how people sadden me. I truly mean that.
I don't believe you are killed in this country for not practicing Christianity. Your intollerance for Christians is making you blind to the an actual enemy of the United States and the rest of the free world. Like I said. You don't have to be a Christian, or even religous to pay attention. Christianity has nothing to do with this.

Yeah God did kill. Not every person though. Remember Noah and his family whom was righteous? Also that has nothing to do with the discussion on this board. Your example list nothing about God ordering his followers to kill others who don't believe in him. What God giveth, God taketh away.
Oh, God killed every man, woman and child save 5. Never mind. I've no problem with that. Totally different situation.

I'm just glad to know that murder doesn't count if your God. Afterall, objective morality sucks.

If you want an example of God's followers killing in the name of God, however, I rather enjoy this lovely bit from Kings 2, wherein God kills 42 small children for... making fun a someone with a bald head. Admittedly though, if I was bald and a bunch of small children pulled that sort of stunt on me I'd be pretty pissed too.
The Bible said:
2:23 And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
2:24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

Again with the anti Christianity...My word how people sadden me. I truly mean that.
Since when was quoting the bible "anti Christianity"? Was it because I mentioned one of the parts people tend to gloss over a bit?
roadhouse158 said:
I don't believe you are killed in this country for not practicing Christianity. Your intollerance for Christians is making you blind to the an actual enemy of the United States and the rest of the free world. Like I said. You don't have to be a Christian, or even religous to pay attention. Christianity has nothing to do with this.
What ever gave you the idea I wasn't Christian? Have I ever said I wasn't a Christian? Am I intolerent of myself? Since when was quoting the bible intolerant? Do you have something against Bible-quoters?

Oh, God killed every man, woman and child save 5. Never mind. I've no problem with that. Totally different situation.

I'm just glad to know that murder doesn't count if your God. Afterall, objective morality sucks.

If you want an example of God's followers killing in the name of God, however, I rather enjoy this lovely bit from Kings 2, wherein God kills 42 small children for... making fun a someone with a bald head. Admittedly though, if I was bald and a bunch of small children pulled that sort of stunt on me I'd be pretty pissed too.

Since when was quoting the bible "anti Christianity"? Was it because I mentioned one of the parts people tend to gloss over a bit?

What ever gave you the idea I wasn't Christian? Have I ever said I wasn't a Christian? Am I intolerent of myself? Since when was quoting the bible intolerant? Do you have something against Bible-quoters?

I have no problem with Bible quoting. You are bringing the Bible into a situation that had nothing to do with Christianity. None whatsoever. Like I stated before. If you are a Christian, then you believe that God created people. If God created us, then God has every right to destroy us. This isn't the same as God demanding you, a human, kill other humans for not believing in him. Anybody with any intelligence knows that you are trying to compare the Bible to the Quaran. You are trying to say that Christianity is as barbaic as Islam. If that's not what your doing then you are just bored and typing to read your own words. Your post had nothing to do with the discussion of this thread. Again your verse from Kings 2 had God ending life. Not ordering murder. As far as glossing over a bit....Maybe a liberal church that likes to create it's own version of the Bible. I know of no church that I have attended that glosses over the Flood. It's one of the stories that teach you to fear God, for he is the almighty creator, and can also be the almighty destroyer. I am not a preacher, nor do I try to save people. That wasn't the intention of my post. Maybe you just like to argue with people. I don't know.

I have no problem with Bible quoting. You are bringing the Bible into a situation that had nothing to do with Christianity. None whatsoever.
On the contrary sir, I believe you were the first person to actually quote the bible in this thread. And Christianity does bear an important relationship to the topic at hand. You are insinuating that some sort of vast, global Islamic conspiracy is on the march to destroy us all. That Islam and its leaders are violent and seek our blood. I merely seek to remind you that Islam isn't the only religion out there with blood on its hands, and even then, to so blatantly generalize whole nations of peoples in such a manner is haphazard is, at best foolhardy. Any comparisons with Christianity merely serve to flesh out this issue.

Like I stated before. If you are a Christian, then you believe that God created people. If God created us, then God has every right to destroy us. This isn't the same as God demanding you, a human, kill other humans for not believing in him.
So, am I correct when I state that you believe that God has the moral right to commit genocide against the entire human race if he so chooses? To murder anyone and everyone at anytime and anyplace with impunity?

Anybody with any intelligence knows that you are trying to compare the Bible to the Quran. You are trying to say that Christianity is as barbaric as Islam. If that's not what your doing then you are just bored and typing to read your own words.
Thanks Professor Obvious!

Again your verse from Kings 2 had God ending life. Not ordering murder.
How about these:
Exodus 31:14 A classic. God orders the Hebrews to stone a man to death for gathering firewood upon the Sabbath day

Leviticus 24:10-23
A specific example of God ordering Moses to stone a man to death for cursing.

Leviticus 24:16
Where God orders the community in general to stone to death anyone who curses.

Numbers 14:18 Not really related specifically, but a favorite. God proclaims that the punishments for one's failing shall be visited not only upon thee, but thy descendants for 3 or 4 generations.

Numbers 15:32-36
Another classic example of the village community stoning a man to death for gathering firewood.

Deuteronomy in its entirety really doesn't need to be described.
Deuteronomy 2 is striking because not only does God order his followers to kill foreigners, but he "hardens the heart" of the king of Hesbon in order to escalate the conflict. God literally took an otherwise peaceful people and offered them up as slaughter for the Israelis.

As far as glossing over a bit....Maybe a liberal church that likes to create it's own version of the Bible. I know of no church that I have attended that glosses over the Flood. It's one of the stories that teach you to fear God, for he is the almighty creator, and can also be the almighty destroyer. I am not a preacher, nor do I try to save people. That wasn't the intention of my post. Maybe you just like to argue with people. I don't know.
Sure, they talk about it. But think for a second. God killed every single man, women and child in the world save 5. Even babies, newborn babies new to the world. All of them. Not only that, he killed billions, if not trillions of innocent creatures: birds, cats, dogs, all of them. Is that right?

My problem comes when people try to say islam is peaceful. First of all, i dont think any religion is peaceful. You honestly have nice people, and NOT-so nice people in every religion. I truly think, the greatest threat on this planet, not just to non-muslims, but to muslims as well, is wahabism, a form of islam that is very extreme, and militiant, radical islam that has a global agenda to take over the planet, like it is doing in europe, and kill or convert all non-muslims, and kill muslims who they dont think are muslims enough.

Some of the things, that I hear from anti-war protestors, on tv, and have seen in person first hand, are in my opinion, very crude, very disrespectful to not only bush, but anyone who is conservative or for the war. Now, does that make them anti-american, or a traitor?. NO. The difference between al queda and the Liberal wing, that in my opinion runs the democratic party, and supports the anti-war protestors (in my opinion) is... In america, we have a right and a duty to stand up for what we believe in, whether that is against a war or against abortion, whether it is for gay marriage, or for lower taxes. I am only using these examples too say, we have a right to disagree, and we shouldnt demean each other for it.

I have friends off this message board, who i agree and disagree with, and frankly, You can disagree about anything, without hating each other. You can oppose a war (in my opinion), on a philospical or theretical sense, if you dont try to hurt the troops, funding, for health care, body armor etc.

I am not above criticism for republicans/conservatives, but i do ask that you look in the mirror in addition to criticizing others. :)

I see, from the far left, a daily dose of attacks on christianity, and white males, but this attitude that islam is perfect, and every other race is a victim and incapable of being racist.

Im just giving you, some of my observations.

Im not a fan of the far left, and if more moderate democrats were running the party, i might vote for them.

I am a moderate republican lol :)

Im more an issue by issue guy, and not a boot licker or anyone

So, unless you can cite some hard, objective evidence that libruls, democrats, and anyone else opposed to the Bush administration's policies is a traitor, anti-American, unpatriotic, or whatever is the epithet of the moment, why don't you and your ilk crawl back beneath the rock you slithered from under. 'Kay? Love yyou, really, gotta go now, b'bye.

Instead of ranting and raving like a rabid liberal, why don't you provide some objective, concrete evidence that liberals are not any of those things that you so emotionally protest that they are not?

Yeah very evil.
Which modern Islamic world do you speak of?
The one in which Islamic rulers deny the Holocaust ever happened?
Let's look at part of a speech from Ahmadinejad:
"There is no doubt that the new wave of attacks in Palenstine will soon wipe off this disgraceful blot (Israel) from the face of the Islamic world. Israel must be wiped off the map."

Or are you refering to Saudi Arabia where worshiping any other God other than Allah can get you killed.
By decree from Muhammad, still honored as Islamic law, no Jew may enter Saudi Arabia.
Instead of defending Islam and Muslims, and trying to put down Christianity you should LEARN about what you are defending. I don't care if your don't believe in any God. That doesn't matter. It will still affect your life if these radical Islamist develop nukes. A good book is Because They Hate by Brigitte Gabriel. She is an Arab from Lebanon who practiced Christianity during the Lebanese Civil War. That war is great for Americans to study. It is starting to take place here. It's still very early, but history looks to be repeating itself. She is also a former news anchor for World News. This lends more to her credibility. Seriously. Every American should read this just to see her experience as a Lebanese native who was also Christian.

that is what is called being disingenuous. Do you think that the Quran, then, does NOT have passages which preach loving and accepting people of other faiths?

I ask you again:

answer the fucking question and quit tap dancing.

Ahhh...Another cut-and-paster. Are you certain you're not redstatesrule flying a false flag?

The 'article' you cite is an opinion piece which is long on polemic and very, very short on facts to back it up. The Bush administration and its slavish supporters have been calling those who oppose the Administration policies just about every variation of "traitor" imaginable. And this tactic is nothing more than agitprop, completely lacking any factual basis. It's chief practitioner, in recent history, was Joseph Goebbels and we all know where that led us.

I find Islam to be a blast

It has blown away alot of people

Forum List

Back