The liars caught lying again

They should require you to pass an IQ test to post here and we'd be spared dump ass comments like this one.

I'm willing to bet that more welfare recipients are vaxxed than Republicans.
HAHA you bringing up an IQ test......a person that literaly can't think for themselves......that's hilarious. I'm willing to bet more people die of malaria than COVID, but you're worried about a disease that has a 99% survival rate.....talk about needing an IQ test.....bwahaahhaahahahahahhahhahahah

Oh I did look it up......

African malaria deaths set to dwarf covid-19 fatalities as pandemic hits control efforts, WHO warns​

DWARF they say....not just more deaths, but waaaaaaaaay more deaths.......COVID is the flu, get over it and move on with your life.

HAHA you bringing up an IQ test......a person that literaly can't think for themselves......that's hilarious. I'm willing to bet more people die of malaria than COVID, but you're worried about a disease that has a 99% survival rate.....talk about needing an IQ test.....bwahaahhaahahahahahhahhahahah

Oh I did look it up......

African malaria deaths set to dwarf covid-19 fatalities as pandemic hits control efforts, WHO warns​

DWARF they say....not just more deaths, but waaaaaaaaay more deaths.......COVID is the flu, get over it and move on with your life.
Seven hundred and fifty THOUSAND Americans didn't "get over" your "flu"

Seven hundred and fifty THOUSAND Americans didn't "get over" your "flu"
I did......and people die from diseases....it's new, the flue was new once and killed hundreds of thousands.....stop acting like this is more than it is.......You guys will shill for the democrats no matter what they do or say.......it's really sad.

Forum List

Back