The Lessons of Charlottesville

quit whining snowflake, it was, and still is open season on Obama.

Trump likes the attention, if he didnt he would stfu and quit bringing the turmoil on himself.
You say that while whipping Obama's seamen off your chin.
"Whipping"

Inbreds :rolleyes:
Swallowing is what your doing.
"Your"

That's liberals dream, figured out which bathroom to use?
^ the inbred resorts to potty talk. Should I point out the terrible grammar again? No point, I guess... :dunno:

You say that while whipping Obama's seamen off your chin.
"Whipping"

"Your"

^ the inbred resorts to potty talk. Should I point out the terrible grammar again? No point, I guess... :dunno:

no dont, their/they're will be next.

Maybe people need to go after MLK monuments let's make it interesting. I mean since the loonies want to erase history.

You nazis are all way, way, way too chicken-shit to even go into neighborhoods where most MLK monuments exist.

Here's your lesson: Practically everyone in this country hates Nazis, Don't like it? Quit being a Nazi.You think you can just pour out your toxic bullshit on the town squares of America and everyone else is just wrong for getting mad? Fuck that and fuck anyone who thinks the first amendment is supposed to protect you from other people's first amendment rights.

Get mad all you want, you don't have the right to physically attack someone who is lawfully exercising their rights, that's exactly what sparked the violence in Charlottesville, the leftist assholes attacked a lawful assembly, they've done the same on college campuses and elsewhere. The rhetoric or POV is irrelevant to that concept.

"Whipping"

"Your"

no dont, their/they're will be next.
funny-pictures-dumpaday-375.jpg

The tumult of the last few days just goes to underscore the moral and mental midgets populating our civil discourse. Average Americans have been intimidated to the point that they have gone into the fetal position, prostrating themselves and begging to" please, please, please don't call me a racist, I'll say anything you want, I'll denounce anyone just please please don't call me a racist." I can't even turn it to espn without having to listen to the herd mentality lecture of how bad our president is and how (insert name) is not a racist. Here are some of the outcomes

1. The lefts brown shirts have successfully turned control of the political dynamic over to the democrats with the willfull assistance and abdication of power by the republicans.

2. The absence of law enforcement has become a key tool in the democratic playbook to create chaos, intimidate, and silence any opposing views to their own.

3. Open season on our president is required behavior of the elites, the media, and the politicians.no utterance is too vile, too disrespectful, or too over the top when discussing the leader of our country.

Charlottesville was a nothingbirger before last weekend. 200 to 300 wackos, mommy boys, and looney tunes imported from all,over the country were gonna stage a demonstration that would show the country once again that these dudes are so far out of the mainstream that there is a reason for their irrelevance. The extreme left, way ahead of the curve here, saw an opportunity to shape a narrative of racism, to regain control over the news feed, reenergize their identity groups, and browbeat the American public into submission. They sent in their Brownshirt brigade of black lives matters, and intifa to insure that there would be violence and bloodshed and somehow got the police to go into full retreat. Nothing could have turned out better for them. The president made a statement of of facts and concern and denouncement but that was not good enough for the left or the media. This is where the left gained control. They shamed every politician into denouncing racism, not for racisms sake but for their sakes. Lindsey Graham fell all over himself saying multiple times the clan doesn't like me. Commentator after commentator dutifully parroted that the president has not done enough, as if anything would be enough for them. Anyone who did not repent fully in the way the left wanted was vilified and marginalized. Trump was painted a fascist and white supremacist with no one daring to support him(molly somebody on the Fox News panel tried to but was shouted down by Steve Hayes, Charles Krauthammer, and another leftist panel member). The momentum grew to the point where democrats are now telling republicans what they must do and republicans are caving faster than the wheat field in front of the combine. Not only espn but even something as innocuous as the presidents council on manufacturing was not immune to people trying to prove their anti racism bona fides by resigning from their posts. Talk about caving to pressure! Now the dream of ridding trump of his inner circle of advisers seems within reach. Just call Steve Bannon and co. Racists and that is all that needs to be done. Republicans are so lacking in intestinal fortitude that just the whiff of racism, real or imagined, sends them back into,hiding. Until conservatives and republicans get enough backbone to challenge the u founded charges of racism they will continue to lose. One cannot be on defense here. One must be in Trump mode of offense, and unless true Americans point out the most dangerous threat to America is not the fringe group of white supremacists but the well organized, well funded, directed from the top extreme left we will continue to descend into chaos.

A New York City official, when asked about Charlottesville said in New York the two opposing sides would never have been able to come in contact with each other. The police, the mayor, and the governor are to blame for the death and injuries over the weekend. It is their job to maintain the peace, protect citizens, and see that laws are obeyed. Let's remember, the police chief was black so we can't blame racial preference here, or can we? When students pulled down a monument no law enforcement was to be seen. Lawlwssness by liberals is totally acceptable. Rioting and violence by outside agitators is totally acceptable to the left. Neutering the police force is totally acceptable by the left or using law enforcement as a political tool is sop. Had the police done,their job, that young woman would be alive today and the protest would be yesterday's news. Taxpayers who find their tax dollars going to an inept or a politically motivated law enforcement should revolt. If the police cannot protect life and property who is going to? If our society is to be civil, the rule of law must be maintained, but that is not the tenet of the left

A CNN commentator said the president isn't human. Does no one see this is the same language used to describe blacks Before and after the civil war. How can comments like this get a pass? When Trump assessed the the facts of the situation and responded with them he was pilloried. The truth, the reality is not good enough mr president, you must respond with political correctness. His justice department is investigating both the terrorism and the criminality of the event. He has denounced the extremists. Citizens cannot continually insult, demean, disrespect the leader of our country on one hand and say we all need to come together on the other. The president is the subject of a lynching. The media mob, the leftists, the rinos are actively seeking to have him hung in the public square. Lawlessness, chaos, sedition and treason are becoming the coin of the realm. Americans who believe in their country and their constitution better sit up and pay attention.
^ inbred pussy

I, for one, would have loved to see the Police do their jobs by preventing the out of town white supremacists from inciting violence and committing terrorist acts in a town that is one of the best in America.
I agree. All the Antifa should be prevented from the public square.

There were lessons for both sides.

For the white nationalist crowd:
- Don't speed into a crowded area, and hit a car at high speed.

For Antifa:
- You have no right to disrupt peacefully organized events.
- Don't chase someone who is in a car, in a crowded area. Especially if he is young and dumb.
- Also, fuck you.

Forum List

Back