The Legality of forcing COVID injections

1644722308432.png

Last edited:
Since Your wonderful war on drugs, Americans have no rights, only privileges that glorious peoples leaders can take away whenever they please or are ordered to so do by the invisible hands that own them.
All those buffaloed into getting those covid injections are subject to the following from those who are exempt from all liability in the matter:
1644722308432-png.600773

Last edited:
For such a hot topic and "either/or" issue in this country.......I have yet to see any legal information about any of this, concerning the personal rights and freedoms of citizens in this country.

Issues - for example:

*The government forcing/harassing people to take this drug.
*What if a person is naturally immune to COVID, or it only affects them as a head cold would and nothing more serious?
*Allergic reactions to this "vaccine"........migraines, heart conditions, Bells Palsy, miscarriages, death.....
*The FACTUAL reality of this drug being "approved" years before all proper testing has been accomplished.
*Companies FORCING people to get this "vaccine" or get fired/never hired.
*Businesses FORCING people to show their PRIVATE health information in order to custom that establishment?
*The happenings in Australia, New Zealand, and Britain.

Just a few aspects of legal positions I would like to see brought up by the legal professions that are on the side of the citizens rights.

I would really like to know the stances and legality of all this crap going on with COVID. What do lawyers who protect citizens rights have to say about all of this??

500_F_10828414_NJczQqAZMj9vUP9Ci9tNPQMHMV209OhM.jpg
It is not a drug nor does it contain anything sinister. The idiots will have so much pressure applied by employers, they will relent or eventually be charged. Hopefully they will all be dead by then.
Let's go Darwin.

It is not a drug nor does it contain anything sinister. The idiots will have so much pressure applied by employers, they will relent or eventually be charged. Hopefully they will all be dead by then.
Let's go Darwin.
You have no fucking idea what it does.

Hopefully they will all be dead by then.

If you're waiting for very many of us to drop dead from a disease that, in its earlier forms, had better than a 99.7% recovery rate, with later versions becoming less and less dangerous, then you're going to have a very long wait.

In the mean time, we already have people dropping dead from the side effects of the dangerous experimental drugs that subhuman filth such as yourself want to force on us.

If you're waiting for very many of us to drop dead from a disease that, in its earlier forms, had better than a 99.7% recovery rate, with later versions becoming less and less dangerous, then you're going to have a very long wait.

In the mean time, we already have people dropping dead from the side effects of the dangerous experimental drugs that subhuman filth such as yourself want to force on us.
Subhuman filth?
How Christian of you to refer to your opposition as that. God would be be pleased with you.
No doubt you get special dispensation from sin because it is pointed at democrats.

It is not a drug but a vacinne and nor is it experimental. Unless you have a medical condition verified by a doctor, thrre is no logical reason you can't have it. Obviously you believe in the conspiracy theories like gates is depopulating the world, maybe there's a microchip in it or possibly you got an email from God suggesting he will protect you. But perish the thought you won't have it because Biden advocates it. No. Tell me it isn't true.

Subhuman filth?
How Christian of you to refer to your opposition as that. God would be be pleased with you.
No doubt you get special dispensation from sin because it is pointed at democrats.

Nothing about my faith compels me to lie. Nothing about my faith compels me to sugar-coat evil, nor to refrain from calling it out for what it very clearly is. If my faith is relevant at all, then I would have to say that behaving in the dishonest manner that you would demand goes against it.

In any case, a Godless piece of shit such as yourself has no place saying anything about my faith, nor anyone else's. You forfeited that when you turned against God, and chose to side with Satan.

It is not a drug but a vacinne [sic] and nor is it experimental. Unless you have a medical condition verified by a doctor, thrre [sic] is no logical reason you can't have it.

That is factually incorrect, the legal games having been played to redefine what a “vaccine” is, just to fraudulently reclassify this dangerous experimental mRNA shit as such notwithstanding.

And it has not been through anywhere near the level of testing that our laws and regulations require for any new drug to be established as safe, effective, and approved for general use. Again, legal game shave been played illegally, to give it a status which it cannot legally have, without much more testing than has yet been done on it. This makes it experimental, no matter what legal fictions are created to try to define it otherwise. Thalidomide was tested and vetted much more thoroughly than this mRNA shit was, and after being determined to be safe and effective, it took putting it into general use to find out that it was otherwise.

Empirical evidence from the use that has been made so far seems to indicate that this mRNA shit is neither safe nor effective, and that it would never pass the standards required of every other drug. The use being made of it now corresponds to the third-phase trials through which all drugs must pass, for several years, before they can be approved for general use. And already, we're seeing serious problems with it. If thalidomide had shown this level of problems during its phase-three trials, it would never have been approved for general use, and a lot of severe birth defects would not have happened.

Obviously you believe in the conspiracy theories like gates is depopulating the world, maybe there's a microchip in it or possibly you got an email from God suggesting he will protect you. But perish the thought you won't have it because Biden advocates it. No. Tell me it isn't true.

You have no standing to define what I do or do not believe. Once again, you are flat-out lying, and you know damn well that you are lying.

Making up that sort of bullshit, and claiming that it is what I believe, when I have never expressed any such beliefs, is no argument against anything that I actually have said. All that it accomplishes is to demonstrate what a lying piece of shit you are. Not that it tells us anything about you that everyone here doesn't already know.

This vaccine is misnamed, as no one has been vaccinated to date by it, to my knowledge. The information provided by medical sources has been censored and manipulated by politicians and interests with financial skin in the game, and our media has lost the ability to inform without pressure from various groups. Even treatment has been foregone with the promise of the big pill. The best I could gather with all of the static is I probably would not give these experimental jabs to anyone sub-55 in good health, and especially not to women of child-bearing age, if given a choice.
See Nuremberg.
swede55

There is a supreme court precedent for it. It's perfectly legal.

Wrong. Read the ruling. It says STATES may mandate vaccines for children. NOT the federal gov't may mandate vaccines for all adults.

1645990347425.png

1645990404938.png

1645990441147.png

1645990736235.png

1645990853068.png

INVESTIGATION: The Covid-19 Vaccines cause AIDS/HIV; here’s the evidence…

If you are interested in the relationship between HIV and Jab/vaccine then you should read this article:

Last edited:
'Trump's position on 💉 the death jab...'
[Operation Warp Speed]
317249917_6132350340133081_7134164689946615125_n.jpg

Health Ranger Report
Mike Adams asks Kash Patel
Published November 25, 2022

For such a hot topic and "either/or" issue in this country.......I have yet to see any legal information about any of this, concerning the personal rights and freedoms of citizens in this country.

Issues - for example:

*The government forcing/harassing people to take this drug.
*What if a person is naturally immune to COVID, or it only affects them as a head cold would and nothing more serious?
*Allergic reactions to this "vaccine"........migraines, heart conditions, Bells Palsy, miscarriages, death.....
*The FACTUAL reality of this drug being "approved" years before all proper testing has been accomplished.
*Companies FORCING people to get this "vaccine" or get fired/never hired.
*Businesses FORCING people to show their PRIVATE health information in order to custom that establishment?
*The happenings in Australia, New Zealand, and Britain.

Just a few aspects of legal positions I would like to see brought up by the legal professions that are on the side of the citizens rights.

I would really like to know the stances and legality of all this crap going on with COVID. What do lawyers who protect citizens rights have to say about all of this??

500_F_10828414_NJczQqAZMj9vUP9Ci9tNPQMHMV209OhM.jpg
After the largest drug trial in recorded history, the Covid vaccine is 100% proven to NOT BE a vaccine.

1669778889431.png
1669778916045.png

1669779067755.png
1669779082113.png

1669779952240.png

Screenshot 2022-11-29 230318.jpg

35:50

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-29 224428.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-11-29 224428.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited: