The legacy of modern urban culture...

Wow, what little shits. I would have a hard time not slapping the disrespect out of their mouths.

It’s not uncommon to see ferals like this out in stores.
Little shits running wild with the mother not paying attention or doing anything to stop them. And we wonder why they go up to be criminals.

Wow, what little shits. I would have a hard time not slapping the disrespect out of their mouths.

Little shits running wild with the mother not paying attention or doing anything to stop them. And we wonder why they go up to be criminals.
What got me going are those two morons who think they're owed any fucking thing simply because they're black. Well, I'm sorry your parents were MIA, but it's not my job to right your wrongs.

The other thing, and you can thank Democrat policies for on this one also, is lack of discipline in the home. Lack of fathers, or other positive male role models. Like I told those racist morons, they think that in order to be a "real" black, you have to be "down for da cause" meaning a far left whackjob Democrat with pants all the way down to the knees and being basically a hoodrat. So I ask. are these "real" blacks in the video? Or just undisciplined spoiled brats who I'd love to pimpslap the shit out of.

The other thing, and you can thank Democrat policies for on this one also, is lack of discipline in the home. Lack of fathers, or other positive male role models. Like I told those racist morons, they think that in order to be a "real" black, you have to be "down for da cause" meaning a far left whackjob Democrat with pants all the way down to the knees and being basically a hoodrat. So I ask. are these "real" blacks in the video? Or just undisciplined spoiled brats who I'd love to pimpslap the shit out of.
That's your response? To play pretend tough guy? What the fuck does that accomplish?

That's your response? To play pretend tough guy? What the fuck does that accomplish?
It's about respect, PERIOD! These spoiled brats weren't taught that.

How do you know, tough boy?

I drove school bus myself, I've had to deal with kids like this myself! I know what the problem and the solution is!

I drove school bus myself, I've had to deal with kids like this myself! I know what the problem and the solution is!
Did you beat up children, hard guy?

With all due respect, some people in the 1960s (quietly) opposed so many reforms so fast.

They felt reforms should be introduced slowly.

People called them the R-word and said, "Nah! Everything will just be peachy keen. You'll see!"

Oops!

No, but the problem is parents who don't give two shits about their little "angels" like the two in the video. Oh, But you actually CONDONE the behavior of these brats, doncha?

No, but the problem is parents who don't give two shits about their little "angels" like the two in the video. Oh, But you actually CONDONE the behavior of these brats, doncha?
Reaching for your straw man already?

With all due respect, some people in the 1960s (quietly) opposed so many reforms so fast.

They felt reforms should be introduced slowly.

People called them the R-word and said, "Nah! Everything will just be peachy keen. You'll see!"

Oops!
Actually, I think it all started in the late 40s and this moron named Benjamin Spock with his psychobabble approach to parenting. Boomers were not disciplined properly and as a result, raised their own kids the same way and it just keeps getting worse and worse.

You deny the fact that lack of discipline, lack of FATHERS in the home are the root cause of this or are you going to admit you support the abuse the bus driver, monitor, and quiet students were enduring?

You deny the fact that lack of discipline, lack of FATHERS in the home are the root cause of this or are you going to admit you support the abuse the bus driver, monitor, and quiet students were enduring?
Do you think you know all of the details of all of the home situations of all students? Because you drove a bus?

Do you think you know all of the details of all of the home situations of all students? Because you drove a bus?
Oh here we go again, justifying disorderly behavior simply because of a "home situation".

Oh here we go again, justifying disorderly behavior simply because of a "home situation".
"Justifying"? What do you consider the cause?

New Topics

Forum List

Back