The Leftwing DESPISES Blacks. Let Me Count the Ways.

The leftwing apparatus DESPISES black people. Both genders. All ages. They treat them as pawns then discard them. They use them, then treat them as disposable trash. Here are ten ways:

1) Let’s start off with abortion. 34% of US abortions involve black children. This is genocide. The left is furious with the idea of abortions of blacks being curtailed because of the reversal of Roe.

2) Planned Parenthood. Started by outspoken racist Margaret Sanger whose goal was to exterminate blacks, today’s left fights tooth and nail for this horrific abortion mill to get taxpayer money to continue their ghoulish agenda against black children.

3) Generational Welfare. Six generations of blacks on the government dole. Sapped of their ambition in exchange for a few government crumbs. The result is layers and layers of dependent blacks. All kept subservient and dependent in exchange for their votes.

4) Promotion of sex outside marriage by the Marxist media. 73% of blacks are now born out of wedlock, and no condemnation of it from the left. Horribly destructive to black society. Millions of poor single mothers with children destined for a life of crime

5) Government laws that discourage marriage. The government encourages and rewards cohabitation and punishes marriage by removing the welfare goodies for one of the partners if they marry. Think this is not intentional? Government WANTS dads and male figures out of the picture. Their presence would mean less government dependence. Fewer votes.

6) Leftwing encouragement of black on black murder. Ghetto killings have gone through the roof. When you actively campaign to defund inner city police forces, what do you expect to happen? Instead, the left focuses on their Marxist goal to remove guns from the populace. This would make takeover much easier. Ask the Venezuelans.

7) Affirmative action. All this does is demean blacks, makes others skeptical of their qualifications, places incompetent people in important positions, sets them up for scorn and ridicule. Think Ketanji Brown. And look how the left trashes those who escape the plantation, the conservative blacks who are truly accomplished but who are critical of leftist policies. Those people are HATED and DISPARAGED by the left more than anybody. Clarence Thomas, Condi Rice, Ben Carson, Herman Cain. (h/t to Hang on Sloopy and johngaltshrugged)

8) Marxist media pushing non-existent racism. This divides the population, angers blacks who then have another excuse to fail; angers innocent whites into resenting blacks because of these false accusations. Even worse, the leftwing media and Democrat politicians foment violence against police officers when in reporting police shootings of blacks, they assume racist motivation BEFORE the facts are known. 0bama did that very thing with Milwaukee shootings that led to the murder of five white Dallas policemen. The SOB has blood on his hands if you ask me.

9) Leftwingers won’t rub shoulders with poor blacks. They don’t really want to be around those people. I always hearken back to Katrina. All the handwringing by white liberals complaining about Bush and the treatment of black victims. But when it came time to clean up, who was there? Rows and rows of church buses as far as the eye could see. Conservative Christians who came to dig people out. Didn’t see any Hollywood celebs shoveling mud. Missed the atheist buses. Lefties talked a great game, but were absent when it mattered.

10) The final indictment is the left uses blacks to cement their own power. They’re fine with keeping them dependent and begging, and living in perpetual crime. Using them as pawns to foment racial division and hatred. Marxists don’t care about them, just as they don’t care about anyone. It’s all power and money and control.

I will differentiate between the leftwing leadership opinion makers versus the Democratic voting population. The former which orchestrates all these things is as evil as they come; the latter include the unthinking, gullible, and the stupid, but in many cases well-meaning.
Quite the projection from Republican White-wing massacre influencers.

"These people are evil and need to be exterminated"

More threats from the Republican White-wing thugs. You have blood on your hands and you want even more.
Hey Dude! Didn't they tell you that 18 yr old nut was a left wing AOC kook who hated everything.

Open your eyes and shave your legs dude

I find it funny that a bunch of racists think they can tell blacks what's good for us.

We know what's up if the right get the table. That shooter was no AOC anything. He was radicalized by alt right crap and believed the right wing replacement theory.

Trunp was a billionaire even in the 1980s.

Trumps actual net worth over the years has been an "ESTIMATE" which is mainly based on what HE claims, and very little of what is verifiable.

Obviously, he was the wealthiest president in America's history, however, the actual value of his wealth is questionable.

Many of his properties have been listed as being "worth over $50 million",
but most of these estimates are self-reported, unaudited, and clash with numbers that the Trump Organization itself has reported to state and local tax officials in years past.

The New York Times published information from Trump's tax returns in September of 2020, but that did not provide any details about his net worth.

Because he runs a complex, privately owned enterprise, getting an accurate read on Trump’s true net worth is an all but impossible task.

One thing is for certain though, his past claims about his net worth, even in the pre-coronavirus days, seem to be widely exaggerated, ego driven fabrications.

He could probably pull the most ridiculously inflated number from the depths of his mile wide ass, and his slavish flock would likely believe it to be the gospel.

Trumps actual net worth over the years has been an "ESTIMATE" which is mainly based on what HE claims, and very little of what is verifiable.

Obviously, he was the wealthiest president in America's history, however, the actual value of his wealth is questionable.

Many of his properties have been listed as being "worth over $50 million",
but most of these estimates are self-reported, unaudited, and clash with numbers that the Trump Organization itself has reported to state and local tax officials in years past.

The New York Times published information from Trump's tax returns in September of 2020, but that did not provide any details about his net worth.

Because he runs a complex, privately owned enterprise, getting an accurate read on Trump’s true net worth is an all but impossible task.

One thing is for certain though, his past claims about his net worth, even in the pre-coronavirus days, seem to be widely exaggerated, ego driven fabrications.

He could probably pull the most ridiculously inflated number from the depths of his mile wide ass, and his slavish flock would likely believe it to be the gospel.
The leftwing envy of this great man is nearly incomprehensible. He was buying expensive Manhattan properties while still in his 20s. His wealth of experience at the top of the business world made him the great can-do president he was. Nobody in the forum, left or right, believes Russia would have invaded Ukraine with Trump at the helm. No, Putin waiting until the senile incompetent buffoon Biden was installed.

I find it funny that a bunch of racists think they can tell blacks what's good for us.

We know what's up if the right get the table. That shooter was no AOC anything. He was radicalized by alt right crap and believed the right wing replacement theory.
One thing I've noticed. Whenever the left doesn't want something discussed or to be examined, they label it a conspiracy. That was sent down from the top for all the leftwing journalists to follow.

The leftwing envy of this great man is nearly incomprehensible. He was buying expensive Manhattan properties while still in his 20s. His wealth of experience at the top of the business world made him the great can-do president he was. Nobody in the forum, left or right, believes Russia would have invaded Ukraine with Trump at the helm. No, Putin waiting until the senile incompetent buffoon Biden was installed.

I did not mention anything about the "left wing envy" of Trump.

I only commented on his self proclaimed wealth, and some of the questions surrounding the VALIDITY of his claim.

I am also aware of him using his father's money to buy properties while in his 20's.

As far as "What would have happened, had he still been in office"?

That is nothing but speculation, and no one really knows what the outcome would have actually been.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
One thing I've noticed. Whenever the left doesn't want something discussed or to be examined, they label it a conspiracy. That was sent down from the top for all the leftwing journalists to follow.
What I have noticed is that you are a racist right wing extremist nut. And nothing you say is worth sane people wasting time responding to.

Forum List

Back