The Left's War On Christmas: Are We Ready for the Hell of a COVID-19 Days of Christmas?

Zorro!

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2019
Are We Ready for the Hell of a COVID-19 Days of Christmas?

“Christmas is a bigger deal for most of us, however. Thanksgiving is about celebrating America, which liberals hate. Christmas is about religion, which liberals hate even more. That’s why everybody’s least favorite elf on a shelf made sure he got in front of a camera on Sunday to let everyone know he’s going to try and crap all over that.”​

1606763603029.png

Fauci: Expect similar COVID travel restrictions, advisories for Christmas holiday http://7ny.tv/2VegkjK

Fauci's really more about politics than “SCIENCE!” or medicine. There is absolutely no reason to trust anything this guy says.in this post yesterday, he’s really more about politics than “SCIENCE!” or medicine. There is absolutely no reason to trust anything this guy says.

They’re going to come after Christmas hard this year, both because they want everyone to be miserable and because they don’t like people of faith. The newest lockdowns and curfews really interfere with Hanukkah this year. And since the tyrannical COVID commies are generally anti-happiness, even you atheists who just celebrate holiday time off are going to be targeted.

Misery is the currency of modern American progressives. Not surprisingly, they love spreading a wealth of it. They will no doubt want to double down on it while they’re waiting around to see if Drooling Joe makes it to Inauguration Day.

Advent is the beginning of the Church’s liturgical year. It’s a good time for some new beginnings.

Maybe the beginning of a new resistance.

We’re gonna have fun

No because infection rates are back into single digits and decreasing
Many governors are scared for themselves or family so to justify that they want constituents equally fearful and approving of their draconian lock downs.
Me I still Know I have the right, freedom and liberty to choose what is or is not of great concern to me

Many governors are scared for themselves or family so to justify that they want constituents equally fearful and approving of their draconian lock downs.
Me I still Know I have the right, freedom and liberty to choose what is or is not of great concern to me

Facts won't stop them trying when something as juicy as Christmas is on the line. It represents everything they hate. Families, love, Christianity, free people...

Ah with all of the crying from the right over the election, I’ve been too entertained to think about the war on xmas (did I spell that right?). You grievance ridden cockroaches are going to be a hoot this season!

Facts won't stop them trying when something as juicy as Christmas is on the line. It represents everything they hate. Families, love, Christianity, free people...
80,000,000 Biden voters hate families, love, Christianity and free people only in that vacant space above your neck.

Had you had the capacity to think, you would realize how laughably silly you sound.

You have no discernible virtues. Stop pretending you do.

80,000,000 Biden voters hate families, love, Christianity and free people only in that vacant space above your neck.

Had you had the capacity to think, you would realize how laughably silly you sound.

I was not talking about his voters, they mostly have no clue of what is going on or vote for the "most free shit" option.

But as you can hear "who gives a damn about Christmas stuff." That's what you voted for.

“Christmas is a bigger deal for most of us, however. Thanksgiving is about celebrating America, which liberals hate. Christmas is about religion, which liberals hate even more. That’s why everybody’s least favorite elf on a shelf made sure he got in front of a camera on Sunday to let everyone know he’s going to try and crap all over that.”​

View attachment 423471

Fauci: Expect similar COVID travel restrictions, advisories for Christmas holiday http://7ny.tv/2VegkjK

Fauci's really more about politics than “SCIENCE!” or medicine. There is absolutely no reason to trust anything this guy says.in this post yesterday, he’s really more about politics than “SCIENCE!” or medicine. There is absolutely no reason to trust anything this guy says.

They’re going to come after Christmas hard this year, both because they want everyone to be miserable and because they don’t like people of faith. The newest lockdowns and curfews really interfere with Hanukkah this year. And since the tyrannical COVID commies are generally anti-happiness, even you atheists who just celebrate holiday time off are going to be targeted.

Misery is the currency of modern American progressives. Not surprisingly, they love spreading a wealth of it. They will no doubt want to double down on it while they’re waiting around to see if Drooling Joe makes it to Inauguration Day.

Advent is the beginning of the Church’s liturgical year. It’s a good time for some new beginnings.

We’re gonna have fun
You people are clearly the ones who are snowflakes. You can’t handle going ONE year without normal holiday celebration. You’re such entitled, emotional drama queens.

Well it appears no mitigation effort has stopped the infection rate. Therefore, those aren’t the cause of the spread! Oops

View attachment 423471

We’re gonna have fun
You people are clearly the ones who are snowflakes. You can’t handle going ONE year without normal holiday celebration. You’re such entitled, emotional drama queens.
That’s not freedom giving our freedom to you. Fk off.

live yours I’ll live mine. Again, fk off

View attachment 423471

We’re gonna have fun
That’s not freedom giving our freedom to you. Fk off.

live yours I’ll live mine. Again, fk off
Obviously the point is, your airline traveling and large group gathering affects the country at large. No one would care what you do if it weren’t for that.

LOL. You are a delusional nitwit, but always good for a laugh.

I was not talking about his voters, they mostly have no clue of what is going on or vote for the "most free shit" option.

But as you can hear "who gives a damn about Christmas stuff." That's what you voted for.
What gives you the idea I ever voted for Trump?

View attachment 423471

We’re gonna have fun
Liberals hate America, religion and happiness?..didn't know that, thanks for the heads up..(chuckle)

View attachment 423471

We’re gonna have fun
They can expect the same disregard ....

Forum List

Back