the lefts transformative new model of public safety !

Abolishing the police is a fucking retarded idea.

I’d love Joe Biden to run on taking this concept nationwide.

He should run a commercial tomorrow that supports Black Lives Matter and abolishing all police.

Sounds like a winner for Joe.

Minneapolis should indeed disband police as a test case. Then let everyone vote for or against the politicians who want to disband the police.

Abolishing the police is a fucking retarded idea.

I’d love Joe Biden to run on taking this concept nationwide.

He should run a commercial tomorrow that supports Black Lives Matter and abolishing all police.

Sounds like a winner for Joe.
Police nationwide will certainly vote for him then....

What is the Minneapolis transformative new model of public safety? Did they lay it out?

the left wants to replace the police with social workers and community activist and other community based services to stop violence and implement social change ! Minneapolis City Council to vote Friday on first changes to police
Dems just handed President Trump his re-election.
What a great idea! Ghetto ******* will most certainly listen to a social worker. Will they be responding after the murders? What will they do if they respond during an illegal incident? Will they take an eyewitness report and talk to the victim after the fact?
What a splendid idea! This should work out great!
I really want this to be implemented in places like Shitcongo, Ill.
Studies show when the police step back after incidents like what is going on now violent crime sky-rockets.

Multiply that by 10 or more if you eliminate the police altogether...

View attachment 346265

Explains why FEMA has been stockpiling coffins and body bags all these years.

Are they going to issue body bags to the front line social workers that respond to incidents in the hood?

*****SAD SMILE*****

:(

the left wants to replace the police with social workers and community activist and other community based services to stop violence and implement social change ! Minneapolis City Council to vote Friday on first changes to police
Minneapolis won't be able to keep a bank open because of constant robberies.
Specifically. I don’t understand what they want as an alternative.

Can anyone explain their plan to me when no citizens have guns and there are no police?

Will elected officials have armed security?
LOL!! They can ban guns all they want without a police force they'll have MS-13 guys with guns on street corners robbing passers-by.

Can anyone explain their plan to me when no citizens have guns and there are no police?

You’re such an idiot Trump supporter racist a hole. Once the police dept is disbanded and the people are unarmed, all will live happily ever after. It will be a utopia. Duh? Don’t be so stupid. All the criminals will lay down their guns and become pacifists as they ride their unicorns and pet the flying pigs.

Elected officials will indeed have their own little armies. Citizens will indeed have guns.
I declare you all RACIST, AUTHORITARIAN, TOTALITARIAN, MISOGYNIST, FASCIST, NAZI DICTATORS for not agreeing to let the George Floyds write our laws.

Dems just handed President Trump his re-election.
What a great idea! Ghetto ******* will most certainly listen to a social worker. Will they be responding after the murders? What will they do if they respond during an illegal incident? Will they take an eyewitness report and talk to the victim after the fact?
What a splendid idea! This should work out great!
I really want this to be implemented in places like Shitcongo, Ill.
Studies show when the police step back after incidents like what is going on now violent crime sky-rockets.

Multiply that by 10 or more if you eliminate the police altogether...

View attachment 346265

Explains why FEMA has been stockpiling coffins and body bags all these years.

Are they going to issue body bags to the front line social workers that respond to incidents in the hood?

*****SAD SMILE*****

:(

Minneapolis won't be able to keep a bank open because of constant robberies.

LOL!! They can ban guns all they want without a police force they'll have MS-13 guys with guns on street corners robbing passers-by.

You’re such an idiot Trump supporter racist a hole. Once the police dept is disbanded and the people are unarmed, all will live happily ever after. It will be a utopia. Duh? Don’t be so stupid. All the criminals will lay down their guns and become pacifists as they ride their unicorns and pet the flying pigs.

Elected officials will indeed have their own little armies. Citizens will indeed have guns.
I declare you all RACIST, AUTHORITARIAN, TOTALITARIAN, MISOGYNIST, FASCIST, NAZI DICTATORS for not agreeing to let the George Floyds write our laws.

Cheers to that!

Getting rid of police is just one more step toward anarchy.....and Democrats are pushing for it.

Time to get rid of Democrats in all parts of our government.....in cities, state, federal, local.
They're all responsible for the rioting and violence.....nobody is allowed to say what's on their mind anymore without coming under attack from the left.

The replacement of real police with a paramilitary force loyal to a political party is the first thing the Nazis did.

ive heard they will have groups like black lives matter policing the neighborhoods.

Forum List

Back