The left's "Tax the Rich" mantra is actually a lie

That's your argument with me about vulture capitalism, a Clinton reference ? I guess you think I'm a Democrat and you've spanked me for being a hypocrite. Sorry but wrong again as usual.
You whine like a progressive slave, a victim that you can never overcome. Stop fucking bitching and do something about it. Watch the Morgan Freeman clip again, listen carefully what he has to say. He came from Object poverty from Louisiana and overcame all obstacles back then, that dont even compare with the shit going on today. Otherwise, you will be considered a pathetic little pajama boy, and go with the other 180 losers in the slave pen of ignore.

Hard to make a judgement six months into an administration. We never saw a government so totally supported by the media as we see today. Leave the IRS alone. Democrats have just begun to ruin this Country with taxes, restrictions and high energy prices.

You whine like a progressive slave, a victim that you can never overcome. Stop fucking bitching and do something about it. Watch the Morgan Freeman clip again, listen carefully what he has to say. He came from Object poverty from Louisiana and overcame all obstacles back then, that dont even compare with the shit going on today. Otherwise, you will be considered a pathetic little pajama boy, and go with the other 180 losers in the slave pen of ignore.
Pointing out obvious and proven realities isn't whining.
But how about I just point out one of the biggest elephants in the room....aside from conveniently blaming liberalism for America's downfall.

Last edited:
Pointing out obvious and proven realities isn't whining.
But how about I just point out one of the biggest elephants in the room....aside from conveniently blaming liberalism for America's downfall.
The estimated aggregate cost of the War on Poverty is nearly $28 trillion, which is three and a half times higher than the $8 trillion total price tag of every major war since the American Revolution.

It’s Time to Admit the Feds Are Making Poverty Worse—Not ...

www.independent.org/news/article.asp?id=11707

You do understand that without a military this country wouldnt be free. That someone like Germany or Japan would of conquered US and do you think that minorities and women would get a fair shake under those rules? So we have been funding our military, who do serve a purpose, but god dammit man, paying people to sit on their lazy progressive asses all day doing nothing but bitching and moaning how life isnt fair, just rubs me wrong. Rich people got rich, not because they went to the store, bought a six pack, a cartoon of Kools, or a couple of ounces of marijuana, they worked hard, many times 80 hours a week, and saved their moneys to invest.

The estimated aggregate cost of the War on Poverty is nearly $28 trillion, which is three and a half times higher than the $8 trillion total price tag of every major war since the American Revolution.

It’s Time to Admit the Feds Are Making Poverty Worse—Not ...

www.independent.org/news/article.asp?id=11707

You do understand that without a military this country wouldnt be free. That someone like Germany or Japan would of conquered US and do you think that minorities and women would get a fair shake under those rules? So we have been funding our military, who do serve a purpose, but god dammit man, paying people to sit on their lazy progressive asses all day doing nothing but bitching and moaning how life isnt fair, just rubs me wrong. Rich people got rich, not because they went to the store, bought a six pack, a cartoon of Kools, or a couple of ounces of marijuana, they worked hard, many times 80 hours a week, and saved their moneys to invest.
Since 9/11 it's out of control.
NSA, CIA, DHS, Pentagon........the military has become what Ike warned us of 60 years ago.

And don't deflect to the Medicare boondoggle or SS.

The Democrat Cult exploits people's envy of the rich.
Would you hate yourself if you were rich?
It's dumb.

The Democrat Cult exploits people's envy of the rich.
Would you hate yourself if you were rich?
It's dumb.
What's stupid is believing this is only a (D) v (R) issue.
That's what the globalists want us to do - squabble with each other while they take the money and run.

The grass won't be greener on the "other side" if there's nobody to cook, clean, mow and build your cars and yachts for you.

Last edited:
What's stupid is believing this is only a (D) v (R) issue.
That's what the globalists want us to do - squabble with each other while they take the money and run.

The grass won't be greener on the "other side" if there's nobody to cook, clean, mow and build your cars and yachts for you.
So what are you doing about it, besides bitching and moaning. I got skills used them to fix F-15s in Saudi Arabia, where i didnt have to pay state or federal income tax. Heavily invested into HD stock at 35 dollars a share. After 5 1/2 years continued working , but had to pay state and federal income tax but learned all about not paying my fair share, because i bought a house, upped my income deductions to 10 using my mortgage as the other 7 dependents, took the money that would of gone to the Feds bought more shares of stock, and at the end of year, didnt get a refund. Too many people like you, wont take the time to learn about all the ways to legal avoid paying too much in taxes.

Oh by the way, it isnt an income problem, it is a spending problem.

1635115059210.png

When we take in over 3 trillion dollars in taxes but the progressive elites spend over 5 trillion dollars on bullshit programs, that is the fucking problem.

The British Colonist rebelled against the King over a 3 cent tax on the tea. Too many of you people are too stupid to realize this, and let the government keep you in fear...

thomas-jefferson-when-the-people-fear-the-government.jpg

So what are you doing about it, besides bitching and moaning. I got skills used them to fix F-15s in Saudi Arabia, where i didnt have to pay state or federal income tax. Heavily invested into HD stock at 35 dollars a share. After 5 1/2 years continued working , but had to pay state and federal income tax but learned all about not paying my fair share, because i bought a house, upped my income deductions to 10 using my mortgage as the other 7 dependents, took the money that would of gone to the Feds bought more shares of stock, and at the end of year, didnt get a refund. Too many people like you, wont take the time to learn about all the ways to legal avoid paying too much in taxes.

Oh by the way, it isnt an income problem, it is a spending problem.

View attachment 555868

When we take in over 3 trillion dollars in taxes but the progressive elites spend over 5 trillion dollars on bullshit programs, that is the fucking problem.

The British Colonist rebelled against the King over a 3 cent tax on the tea. Too many of you people are too stupid to realize this, and let the government keep you in fear...

View attachment 555869
I'm very, very happy.
What makes your delusional brain think I'm bitching ?

This data can be downloaded from the IRS, yet the Democrats still ramble on about making the upper income earners pay their "fair share." According to the Tax Policy Center, 61% of Americans pay no federal income taxes. Guess who that 61% is?

"Incredibly, in 2020, approximately 61% of Americans paid no federal income taxes, according to the Tax Policy Center. Therefore, approximately 39% of Americans paid all federal income taxes. They are rewarded for this staggering largess by being told they need to "pay their fair share." Their "fair share," one might logically surmise, would be around 39% of the federal income taxes paid, not 100%. The top 20% of income earners pay about 67% of federal taxes..."

61% Of Americans paid no federal income taxes in 2020? Who's greedy?

But hang tight and don't worry folks. President Joe is gonna make sure you 61-percenters pay your fair share next year. :21:
Democrats know that taxing people with over $400k salaries would barely pay the interest on our debt let alone make any significant difference in infrastructure spending or anything else.

All they're doing is wearing their temporary Bernie Sanders masks to gain more votes.

And how are billionaires avoiding paying taxes again?
Billionaires have avoided taxation by paying themselves very low salaries while amassing fortunes in stocks and other assets. They then borrow off those assets to finance their lifestyles, rather than selling the assets and paying capital gains taxes.

Billionaires have avoided taxation by paying themselves very low salaries while amassing fortunes in stocks and other assets. They then borrow off those assets to finance their lifestyles, rather than selling the assets and paying capital gains taxes.
And your point is? I used to be poor, then i went to Saudi Arabia for 5 1/2 years making $70,000 all tax free because my government (Bill Clinton president at the time) allowed me to do it. If what you say is so wrong, why arent you bitching to your Democrat Party members who also use the same tax loopholes the billionaires do, and they dont pay their fair share either? You have named yourself quite well.

dubmuck -rearrange the m with the d, add a b, and change the d to an f and you have....
DUMBFUCK.......

New Topics

Forum List

Back