The left's "Tax the Rich" mantra is actually a lie

Maybe they'll believe an article from Business Insider.

I'm beginning to wonder why I voted for Trump last year, if you folks are my 'peers'.
Because of the Tony Fauxci flu, when the government shut down, yeah, companies like google, and amazon, both very progressive companies, made billions of dollars because the left allowed them to stay open while keeping normal stores shut. I know all about that shit. Here is a prime example of that hypocrisy.

But you continue to play that progressive "VICTIM" card while the left pulls the carpet out from under you.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

I started off eating government cheese, powdered milk, living in section 8 housing with my single mother of 5. I have cleaned toilets for a living. Picked vegetables on a farm. Now I'm in the top 3% thanks in part to the top 1%. I'm happy to assist the less fortunate but I don't want to hear any BS about how the 'rich' stole their wealth.
maybe that's how the wealth in this country got transferred? maybe people started at the bottom and worked their asses off to become successful............BAM......transfer of wealth!!!!!

:2up:

Yes. You said how “working people” (as if business owners don’t work) have to pay taxes throughout the year while business owners pay once a year, in a lump sum. We corrected your misconception and explained the requirement of quarterly taxes.
I'm not the one who said that, twisted sister.
Is everyone drunk tonight except me?
Oops. You are correct. It was Otis - a liberal who obviously has disdain for working people with the motivation and skill to start a business. Apologies.

This data can be downloaded from the IRS, yet the Democrats still ramble on about making the upper income earners pay their "fair share." According to the Tax Policy Center, 61% of Americans pay no federal income taxes. Guess who that 61% is?

"Incredibly, in 2020, approximately 61% of Americans paid no federal income taxes, according to the Tax Policy Center. Therefore, approximately 39% of Americans paid all federal income taxes. They are rewarded for this staggering largess by being told they need to "pay their fair share." Their "fair share," one might logically surmise, would be around 39% of the federal income taxes paid, not 100%. The top 20% of income earners pay about 67% of federal taxes..."

61% Of Americans paid no federal income taxes in 2020? Who's greedy?

But hang tight and don't worry folks. President Joe is gonna make sure you 61-percenters pay your fair share next year. :21:
Here is the bottom line.

The democrook party has been a hostile enemy of the republic even before Lincoln emancipated their slaves. They have embraced every foreign and domestic enemy of the COTUS since at least 1860. They have torn the country apart with civil war, forced us into global conflicts we had no interest in, and accepted terms in the end of those conflicts that served us no good. The democrooks are the enemies of the US.

Their policies are based on abhorrent marxism. A political philosophy based on hate and envy. This "idea" wasn't even a new thing, collectivism has been tried for God Knows how long, but the documented proof from the first settlements in the US where collectivism was attempted resulted in catastrophic failure. The bullshit marx spewed was never the less exalted by egg headed fuckin retard "intellectuals" and spread like a virus for the last 200 years, because "intellectuals" had to manage the proles (and thugs had to enslave them).

The democrook party does not exist to create some collectivist "utopia", it's far more sinister than even marxism is. The democrook party exists to ensure the globalist elite never actually have to pay for the bullshit they promote. Do you believe that billionaire donors WANT TO GIVE THE IRS half their shit? Let alone 10% or even 1%? If you do believe that you need to neutralize your carbon footprint. The elites used the democrook party for decades to contain the bed wetters, convince them someone was going to make everyone "equal" and take all the money from "the Jews"...

Oh wait...

I mean the "rich"...

Then give all that money to a bunch of green haired malcontents and parasites.

Well now the DNC is faced with the reality that their monsters have not just gotten out of their cages, but actually have imbeciles like AOC in congress and working in the WH. The collapse is inevitable.

I'd hate to toss any complexity or nuance into this, but...

The way we're allowing things to go now, the higher income earners (and possibly people with more existing wealth) are most likely going to pay higher and higher taxes over time. And if our wealth gap continues to expand, we're going to end up with our own version of the French Revolution. That was not pretty.

So while the two ends of the spectrum continue screaming at each other, that potential problem ain't going away.

I'd hate to toss any complexity or nuance into this, but...

The way we're allowing things to go now, the higher income earners (and possibly people with more existing wealth) are most likely going to pay higher and higher taxes over time. And if our wealth gap continues to expand, we're going to end up with our own version of the French Revolution. That was not pretty.

So while the two ends of the spectrum continue screaming at each other, that potential problem ain't going away.
I don’t see the ultra wealthy paying more. They run the government. They aren’t about to tax themselves.

I don’t see the ultra wealthy paying more. They run the government. They aren’t about to tax themselves.
He didn’t say ultra-wealthy. He said people with higher earnings and with some decent amount of assets.

That’s one of the big problems with liberals. They’re all for the freebies because they think OTHER PEOPLE (the rich) will pay for it, when in truth the upper-middle class people, earning say $90,000 and living beneath their means their entire lives to accumulate $1 million for retirement, will be taxed heavily.

In fact, the middle class is already paying for it. The money Biden is pumping into the economy Is causing inflation, and I’ve heard people earning six figures say how they are feeling the hit at the grocery stores.

He didn’t say ultra-wealthy. He said people with higher earnings and with some decent amount of assets.

That’s one of the big problems with liberals. They’re all for the freebies because they think OTHER PEOPLE (the rich) will pay for it, when it truth the upper-middle class people, earning say $90,000 and living beneath their means their entire lives to accumulate $1 million for retirement, will be taxed heavily.
Don’t care. When the ultra wealthy pay little to nothing, we know system is rigged. Old senile Joe isn’t about to bite the hand that feeds him. Same with Congress.

Cons are funny. There has been no progressive legislation passed in like 60 years. Yet they fear communism is right around the corner, failing to understand it’s not communism. It’s corporatist or Fascism that is here.

They also can’t see that the system is rigged against the poor and for the rich. Though it’s abundantly clear.

Most working people pay "payroll taxes". They never see the money, it's taken out of their checks before they get their checks. It makes it hard for working people to cheat on their taxes.

A self employed person, like a plumber, would pay "income tax". A lot of them pay in one lump sum once per year.
Well you're partly right.

For one self employed people do pay payroll taxes.

A sole proprietor actually pays both the employer and employee contributions

For businesses organized as an LLC or an S corp the IRS requires that owners be paid a "reasonable salary" out of which their employee FICA contributions are made the LLC or the S corp then pays the employer contributions.

Don’t care. When the ultra wealthy pay little to nothing, we know system is rigged. Old senile Joe isn’t about to bite the hand that feeds him. Same with Congress.

Cons are funny. There has been no progressive legislation passed in like 60 years. Yet they fear communism is right around the corner, failing to understand it’s not communism. It’s corporatist or Fascism that is here.

They also can’t see that the system is rigged against the poor and for the rich. Though it’s abundantly clear.
First, the idea that the wealthy pay little to nothing is a LIE. Liberals have obviously fallen for it, but the top 1% pay 40% of all income tax collected. The bottom half pay 3%.

And what you call “progressive legislation” is not necessarily a good thing. Would you call the Dems wish to eliminate work requirements for welfare recipients a good thing? It will send us backwards and keep more people on the government dole.

First, the idea that the wealthy pay little to nothing is a LIE. Liberals have obviously fallen for it, but the top 1% pay 40% of all income tax collected. The bottom half pay 3%.

And what you call “progressive legislation” is not necessarily a good thing. Would you call the Dems wish to eliminate work requirements for welfare recipients a good thing? It will send us backwards and keep more people on the government dole.
I’m not a lib and it’s not a lie. Get informed and stop believing right wing propaganda. Start here…
The Secret IRS Files: Trove of Never-Before-Seen Records Reveal How the Wealthiest Avoid Income Tax

Here's an idea...lets take the wealth from the wealthy and have those moron politicians in Washington manage it. Oh wait, they can't even pass a budget and have racked up $28 trillion in debt :eusa_think:

I’m not a lib and it’s not a lie. Get informed and stop believing right wing propaganda. Start here…
The Secret IRS Files: Trove of Never-Before-Seen Records Reveal How the Wealthiest Avoid Income Tax
You‘re quoting from a liberal source. The fact is that the share of taxes paid by the rich - the top 1% - has gone up in the last 20 years. While in 2001, the rich paid 32% of all federal income taxes, last year they paid 40%! And also, you can claim not to be a liberal, but if that was true, you wouldn’t call FACTS - that the rich already pay a disproportionate share of the taxes - “right wing propaganda” and then chastising me for believing the facts.

What you are focused on is the teensy eensy ultra rich, but you could confiscate ALL their wealth and it wouldn’t cover the leftist pipe dreams. What I am talking about are the rich, the people in the 1% earning more than $500,000 who already pay the lion’s share. Biden’s nasty whispering “pay your fair share” is designed to get ordinary voters angry at people who are already paying more than their share.

The crooks in DC are owned by the ultra wealthy. So naturally, the ultra wealthy have rigged the tax code to benefit them, with the help of our corrupt political class. Many billionaires pay little to nothing in income taxes.

It’s a scam like most things our government controls.
rigged the tax code? That tax code can be used by anyone, which i started doing when i was over in Saudi Arabia, paying no state or federal income taxes for 5 1/2 year. Also i had 10 thousand dollars of personal tax credits, so took my home depot stock and burned off 10,000 dollars of taxes from the sale of stock in Decmember, and then bought it back in January.

Paying your fair share is what stupid people do, because they didnt take the time to learn all the ins and outs of the tax code...

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

I avoid paying as much income tax as i can, because the tax loopholes are legal. If you got a problem with that, then bitch to Nancy Pelosi.

Nancy Pelosi Net Worth:
$120 Million

Nancy Pelosi's Salary​

$223 Thousand
Nancy Pelosi Net Worth: Nancy Pelosi is an American politician who has a net worth of $120 million. In her most recent wealth disclosure, Nancy and her husband Paul Pelosi estimated their personal net worth to fall somewhere in the range of $43 million and $202 million depending on the value of real estate assets, stock investments and other private assets.

Young kids now adays are starting to wise up to the political class and follow what the Democrats invest in, makes those kids very very smart. Unlike you. Zipperhead.

Here's an idea...lets take the wealth from the wealthy and have those moron politicians in Washington manage it. Oh wait, they can't even pass a budget and have racked up $28 trillion in debt :eusa_think:
The estimated aggregate cost of the War on Poverty is nearly $28 trillion, which is three and a half times higher than the $8 trillion total price tag of every major war since the American Revolution.

It’s Time to Admit the Feds Are Making Poverty Worse—Not ...

www.independent.org/news/article.asp?id=11707

The "wealth transfer" mantra is a lie.

Liberals talk about this as if money is finite thing. Like there's a set amount of money out there and it just gets transferred around.

This of course, is not the case. Many people start with NOTHING and build their wealth. It doesn't get handed to them from a rich person.......at least not yet, but the left damn sure is trying to make it that way.

Forum List

Back