The Left's Systemic Exploitation of Race

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
23 Apr 2021 ~~ By David Limbaugh
When I occasionally complain about the left politicizing race, fellow conservatives often say to me, "Don't worry about this. They've lost all credibility on the issue, trivializing it by overuse. They're getting no traction with it." Oh?
You'd have to be blind and deaf to deny that this tactic is working for the left politically and that it has caused great harm. Democrats and the left bring up race every five minutes to demonize Republicans and profit politically. It is nothing more than a raw power grab.

Comment:
The rank and file Democrats don't realize or believe us when we tell them what is going on. David Limbaugh has outlined in a nutshell. You hand them this article by Limbaugh and they will write it off as a false narrative by a right wing nut. Tell 'em to read all the columns and stories, and they will kiss it off as fake news.
Yet they'll accept the false narrative by talking heads like Lester Holt, Wolf Spitzer or Don Lemon,
This is where the MSM have failed the country miserably. When CNN literally laughs at the idea that the dems (in DC) are Marxists, calling it conspiracy theory stuff, the CNN viewers eat it up. We can, and many will, stand up to those in power as best we can, but until someone or many someones come along and convince the lemmings otherwise, they are going to continue to blindly go along with their party. And more than a few actually think Marxism may be a good thing since they have never been told otherwise, much less educated about what has always ensued once the Marxist model is in place.
I keep going back to 2008 when Obama told the world he wanted to "fundamentally transform America." The American press didn't follow up and ask him why and into what--because they knew and were in on it.

When I occasionally complain about the left politicizing race, fellow conservatives often say to me, "Don't worry about this. They've lost all credibility on the issue, trivializing it by overuse. They're getting no traction with it." Oh?
You'd have to be blind and deaf to deny that this tactic is working for the left politically and that it has caused great harm. Democrats and the left bring up race every five minutes to demonize Republicans and profit politically. It is nothing more than a raw power grab.

Comment:
The rank and file Democrats don't realize or believe us when we tell them what is going on. David Limbaugh has outlined in a nutshell. You hand them this article by Limbaugh and they will write it off as a false narrative by a right wing nut. Tell 'em to read all the columns and stories, and they will kiss it off as fake news.
Yet they'll accept the false narrative by talking heads like Lester Holt, Wolf Spitzer or Don Lemon,
This is where the MSM have failed the country miserably. When CNN literally laughs at the idea that the dems (in DC) are Marxists, calling it conspiracy theory stuff, the CNN viewers eat it up. We can, and many will, stand up to those in power as best we can, but until someone or many someones come along and convince the lemmings otherwise, they are going to continue to blindly go along with their party. And more than a few actually think Marxism may be a good thing since they have never been told otherwise, much less educated about what has always ensued once the Marxist model is in place.
I keep going back to 2008 when Obama told the world he wanted to "fundamentally transform America." The American press didn't follow up and ask him why and into what--because they knew and were in on it.
Always a hilarious take by the white wingers. 4 years of demonizing any brown person they could to get the votes of the dumbass cultists, then whine that someone else is exploiting race. I imagine this idiotic take exists only for you guys to convince yourselves.

Comment:
Always a hilarious take by the white wingers. 4 years of demonizing any brown person they could to get the votes of the dumbass cultists, then whine that someone else is exploiting race. I imagine this idiotic take exists only for you guys to convince yourselves.
How the hell you mustered the will to read his entire idiotic OP and make some sense of it is beside me. After his last limp paragraph, I craped out. Gold Star for Jones! The OP is an idiot.

1619225990605.png

Comment:
Awwww. Didn't you forget to mention the founding of Planned Parenthood in the early 1900s, or opposition to ending slavery? Events of 100 to 200 years ago is usually the right's goto claim when it comes to race.

Forum List

Back