The Left's Most Predominant Fear: AMERIPHOBIA/AMERIPHOBIC

A new word is being passed around to describe the single most pathological aversion the American left is afflicted with. It is called "Ameriphobia" or harboring "Ameriphobic" feelings.

That would be defined as the irrational fear of the American ideology, the rights of liberty, freedom, property, religion, self-defense, and self-determination, all of which are stated within the first ten amendments of the United States Constitution

The left's fear and loathing of America is compounded by their irrational and overwhelming desire to control the lives, liberties and properties of their fellow citizens. This onerous malady appears to have contaminated primarily the followers of the American Democrat Party, but has also infected many self-proclaimed "Republicans" as well.

For example: What's the most common response from the left when you say "Make America Great Again"?

If your response is "America never was great to start with", I'm afraid you have a really bad case of Ameriphobia.

They long for globalization and a one world government.

Therefore, all culture and tradition and state sovereignty must be eliminated.
Yes that is what the corporate elite want....and they want to control your thoughts and actions. Do you not notice what is going on right now!?

And corporations are a government creation.

They are their money source.

Funny how Left wingers never seem to understand that.
Wanna use Vaseline with that mental masturbation session?
Govt. is the corporate's creation not the other way around.

A new word is being passed around to describe the single most pathological aversion the American left is afflicted with. It is called "Ameriphobia" or harboring "Ameriphobic" feelings.

That would be defined as the irrational fear of the American ideology, the rights of liberty, freedom, property, religion, self-defense, and self-determination, all of which are stated within the first ten amendments of the United States Constitution

The left's fear and loathing of America is compounded by their irrational and overwhelming desire to control the lives, liberties and properties of their fellow citizens. This onerous malady appears to have contaminated primarily the followers of the American Democrat Party, but has also infected many self-proclaimed "Republicans" as well.

For example: What's the most common response from the left when you say "Make America Great Again"?

If your response is "America never was great to start with", I'm afraid you have a really bad case of Ameriphobia.

LOL. Wingers are nuts on all sides of the political landscape. You don't get a pass from scrutiny because you claim to be Republican, Democrat or Independent. Nice deflection, tho.

ameriphobia-02.jpg

1ninetymiles7d4Qc1ui29dzo1_1280-905.jpg

ctr%2Cx1050%2Cfront%2Cblack-c%2C250%2C250%2C210%2C230-bg%2Cf8f8f8.lite-4u2.jpg

This thread isn't about how Obama managed to make it through college. It's about your Ameriphobia. I see your virtue-signalling to your other liberal friends who are afflicted too. Maybe you can have some group therapy and try to overcome it.

You won nothing because I surrender nothing to you.

No, it's about your obsession with pinning stupid labels which have no meaning, on liberals.

I don't think it's a "stupid label." I think I nailed it, which is what's pissing you off.
You just admitted your purpose is trolling

Not trolling. My purpose is to make you aware of why the way you are. Looks like I've succeeded at it too, judging by the way you're doing everything you can to deny it.

You haven't succeeded in anything other than make yourself look like the foolish partisan troll you've always been.

Fools whose votes and actions exist for the sole purpose of pissing off the other side, are deluding themselves by thinking that their posts are doing any of that. All you do is to reveal the depth of your stupidity and your willful animus towards the principles upon which the country was founded. Principles you claim are the basis of your purported patriotism.

You are the person with "Ameraphobia". The one who hates the ideals and goals set out in the Constitution so much, that you are destroying your own nation, just to keep the other side from having the freedoms the Founders intended. And as always, you blame the other side for what you're doing.

Nope. You do not define the narrative here, I do. Just as you leftists immediately claim someone is racist, sexist, bigoted, homophobic, or Islamophobic if anyone disagrees with you, this is the epithet you will now wear on your forehead.

There is nothing you can say about it, nothing you can do about it, and nothing you can muster to defend yourself against it. Ameriphobic defines what you are and is tattooed permanently to your forehead.

Ameriphobic defines what you are and is tattooed permanently to your forehead.

Yet i read daily here of the rabid right, who bases their entire ideal of 'freedom' on the existence of the 2nd amendment , with little regard to the rest of them.....

~S~

Yet i read daily here of the rabid right, who bases their entire ideal of 'freedom' on the existence of the 2nd amendment , with little regard to the rest of them.....

~S~

Actually, I have nothing but reverence for my First Amendment right to label the left for what they really are.

Some genuine truth to this. What's stronger or more prevalent, Ameriphobia or TDS?

Some genuine truth to this. What's stronger or more prevalent, Ameriphobia or TDS?

Ameriphobia is more prevalent. It's been around since the 1950's. Trump's only been here since recently.

~S~

Actually, I have nothing but reverence for my First Amendment right to label the left for what they really are.

And you're quite free to throw around as many labels as you'd like JG

BUT, your OP would suggest they infere a 'phobia'....much to the extent it be seen as anti-American

Which brings me to the 4th Amd w/the 1st & 6th duly noted

AKA----- the Partiot Act

Totally Orwellian anti-Americanism , packaged and sold by the rabid right after 9/11

While the left screamed blue bloody murder

We have not been America , at least the one many of us remember, since then

So....if in fact your Ameriphobia suggests an Anti-American stance, you'll then explain how any sane red blooded American lamenting the PA (in all it's fascist glory) is 'phobic' and/or otherwise prognosied as your OP suggests

thx

~S~

~S~

And you're quite free to throw around as many labels as you'd like JG

BUT, your OP would suggest they infere a 'phobia'....much to the extent it be seen as anti-American

Which brings me to the 4th Amd w/the 1st & 6th duly noted

AKA----- the Partiot Act

Totally Orwellian anti-Americanism , packaged and sold by the rabid right after 9/11

While the left screamed blue bloody murder

We have not been America , at least the one many of us remember, since then

So....if in fact your Ameriphobia suggests an Anti-American stance, you'll then explain how any sane red blooded American lamenting the PA (in all it's fascist glory) is 'phobic' and/or otherwise prognosied as your OP suggests

thx

~S~

Give me a break. You are against the Patriot Act which illegally spies on Americans and allows for wire taps, yet you have no problem with the FBI spying on a Presidential candidate, wire-tapping his campaign, and subsequently investigating him on the basis of some imaginary evidence from a "dossier" paid for by his opponent?

Can you understand why I find it hard to take the left serious when they puff themselves up, put on their patriot suit, and try to deny their ameriphobia?

Give me a break. You are against the Patriot Act which illegally spies on Americans and allows for wire taps, yet you have no problem with the FBI spying on a Presidential candidate, wire-tapping his campaign, and subsequently investigating him on the basis of some imaginary evidence from a "dossier" paid for by his opponent?

Wrong....again

I've had a problem with the American gestapo since day one JG , be it a politician or Joe sh*t the rag man, all the same ball 'o fascist sh*t

Which shoe's in the infamous and ever available 'DEEP STATE'

whoooOOOooooooooo one can lietrally feel the rights ruff stand up when they invoke it

The list of rabid right wacko's foisting that upon their constituency goes on and on......

alex_jones.0.jpg

Anything te right doesn't like investigated, legislated and/or otherwise politizised against their narrative is due to the DEEP STATE.....

Like this guy's hiding under the offal office desk, fielding calls......

kXYTN3W-998x998.jpg

.......you wanna talk anti-American phobic?

~S~

Wrong....again

I've had a problem with the American gestapo since day one JG , be it a politician or Joe sh*t the rag man, all the same ball 'o fascist sh*t

whoooOOOooooooooo one can lietrally feel the rights ruff stand up when they invoke it

The list of rabid right wacko's foisting that upon their constituency goes on and on......

alex_jones.0.jpg

Anything te right doesn't like investigated, legislated and/or otherwise politizised against their narrative is due to the DEEP STATE.....

kXYTN3W-998x998.jpg

~S~

If what you're saying is so, then stand up and deny that the Mueller investigation is nothing more than harassment and persecution, totally based on fictitious evidence.

Then I might believe you.

Ameriphobia is more prevalent. It's been around since the 1950's. Trump's only been here since recently.

True, but TDS is very powerful.

True, but TDS is very powerful.

It is. Trump validates their Ameriphobia, he gives them someone to focus on.

Wrong....again

alex_jones.0.jpg

kXYTN3W-998x998.jpg

~S~

If what you're saying is so, then stand up and deny that the Mueller investigation is nothing more than harassment and persecution, totally based on fictitious evidence.

Then I might believe you.

I don't vaildate paranioa or fantasy JG, the far R / L partisans do enough of that

Either faction fails to realize the obvious , that these nefarious characters of their pseudo government are really the monetary influence(s) behind our puppet politicians.

Which is exactly why Mueller won't amount to jack sh*t, not because of manufactured evidence , far more along the lines of evidence applicable to most of Congress , 2/3rds of which aren't about to incriminate themselves for Trump's dismissal

That's the double edged sword of globalism

~S~

There is no such thing as "Ameriphobia." The right wing garbage needs to understand that they are not unique in representing "American values" or "Christian values." These principles belong to everyone among us.

The aim of MAGA or Hope & Change was simple, to fit a given political stripe's narrative , subjugating all else to anti-American

~S~

Forum List

Back