The left’s hero Colin Kapernick openly calling for violence

Kap is right. You cant fight violence with civility. Black people need to be prepared to take some mutha fuckas with them.

“When civility leads to death, revolting is the only logical reaction.

The cries for peace will rain down, and when they do, they will land on deaf ears because your violence has brought this resistance.

We have the right to fight back!

Rest in Power George Floyd”
Show us the way Asslips. May a cop take a knee on you
That cop better hope gods with him if he does.
Tough chimp
Youre not tough. Youre a pussy.

And you are loud mouth fucktard hiding behind his keyboard.
If that makes you feel less afraid i will allow it. :)

The only thing you allow is for IM2 to get behind you.

Kap is right. You cant fight violence with civility. Black people need to be prepared to take some mutha fuckas with them.

The cries for peace will rain down, and when they do, they will land on deaf ears because your violence has brought this resistance.

Are you going to fight?
I'm going to do more than just fight. Let some pig fuck with me or mine and thats going to be last time they do it.
I truly wish one..just ONE guy that was there when lloyd died, would have stepped up and stopped it....getting shot or arrested or not. Just one guy to knock that fucker off his neck long enough for a scramble to get him on his feet so it couldn't continue with the murder right in front of everyones faces.

Just one. No Kap kneel while in a mansion. No film taker just reporting. No gawker. No screamer. Just ONE person to tackle that cop..regardless. But none did.
I know. I was watching the video getting more and more pissed that instead of talking someone didnt tackle his ass.
I have never seen the hodgetwins really angry in a tweet. Until what happened to lloyd was tweeted. Those two guys....they said the same thing. WHY didn't someone..ANYONE..step up and help Lloyd? Fear? No excuse. Do the right thing, regardless. And if it were either of them seeing that shit...they'd have tackled the cops..all of them if need be, just to get that fucking knee OFF THAT MANS THROAT.

Are you going to fight?
I'm going to do more than just fight. Let some pig fuck with me or mine and thats going to be last time they do it.
Do it Asslips! Show us how it's done! I think I saw this in DC, but they were stupid enough to actually do it. Are you stupid enough?

I can't pretend to know what it's like to be the target of racism, but I do know that we are all equal at the foot of the cross and all loved by Jesus. Violence as a response is not the answer in my personal opinion, it can't be the answer, no matter how angry or weary we may be. I am trying to understand the frustration that Kaepernick is talking about but I don't agree with his strategy.
So you dont see that the alternative is to continue letting this happen? These subhumans dont understand peace. They are bringing the attack to Black people under the guise and protection of the justice system.

What is the goal though? How would you identify the targets so that those people can then receive your intended violence and revenge? Targeting white police officers solely for their skin color? Is that the goal? How does that fix racism? How does the create peace and not just create more division?
You dont target anyone. Someone fucks with you and you fight back. The goal is the same as the original Black Panthers. You protect your community from the cops. If you gotta kill some of them so be it. Its not to fix racism. That cant be fixed. If these animals wanted peace they wouldnt be pulling this shit over and over.

Are you going to fight?
I truly wish one..just ONE guy that was there when lloyd died, would have stepped up and stopped it....getting shot or arrested or not. Just one guy to knock that fucker off his neck long enough for a scramble to get him on his feet so it couldn't continue with the murder right in front of everyones faces.

Just one. No Kap kneel while in a mansion. No film taker just reporting. No gawker. No screamer. Just ONE person to tackle that cop..regardless. But none did.
I know. I was watching the video getting more and more pissed that instead of talking someone didnt tackle his ass.
I have never seen the hodgetwins really angry in a tweet. Until what happened to lloyd was tweeted. Those two guys....they said the same thing. WHY didn't someone..ANYONE..step up and help Lloyd? Fear? No excuse. Do the right thing, regardless. And if it were either of them seeing that shit...they'd have tackled the cops..all of them if need be, just to get that fucking knee OFF THAT MANS THROAT.
I dont know who the hodgetwins are but they are on point. What we did in our hood was drop sandbags off roofs on cops when they got too violent. They would get the point and slow their roll after getting fucked up a couple of times.

He’s saying civility has led to this guys death in Minnesota. I don’t understand how one can come to that moronic conclusion. Are lefty’s going to finally admit this guy is a clown?

Now I believe the Minnesota case is an example of an overzealous cop’s actions leading to an unjust killing. Most of the time I’m on the side of the police, because most of the time they are wrongly accused. I think the system, after it runs it’s course, will produce justice for the man killed.
He's a product of the communist indoctrination public school system. A total idiot.

I hope there is justice served on that apathetic cop that killed a man for nothing.

There needs to be system reform nationwide for that, but then again, the cops getting hired are just like Colin Kap..wtf ever.
Dumbasses with no empathy raised in the communist school system.
It won't get better until/unless things change in the schools.
They don't even teach the golden rule anymore. Communists fuck everything they touch up.

Last edited:

Are you going to fight?
Do it Asslips! Show us how it's done! I think I saw this in DC, but they were stupid enough to actually do it. Are you stupid enough?
Why dont you come and find out for yourself? Are you stupid enough to find out?

Show us the way Asslips. May a cop take a knee on you
That cop better hope gods with him if he does.
Tough chimp
Youre not tough. Youre a pussy.

And you are loud mouth fucktard hiding behind his keyboard.
If that makes you feel less afraid i will allow it. :)

The only thing you allow is for IM2 to get behind you.
Dont be frightened. It would only be in self defense and I know for a fact you wouldnt start anything. :)

Are you going to fight?

I dont know who the hodgetwins are but they are on point. What we did in our hood was drop sandbags off roofs on cops when they got too violent. They would get the point and slow their roll after getting fucked up a couple of times.
Medieval seige stuff! Cool! That outta do it without bullets flying!
Hodgetwins are twins.....black....comedians now but also do other stuff. They are never ANGRY. This time..they were. Big time.

Vid below in link.

Are you going to fight?

Medieval seige stuff! Cool! That outta do it without bullets flying!
Hodgetwins are twins.....black....comedians now but also do other stuff. They are never ANGRY. This time..they were. Big time.

Vid below in link.

Ok. I recognize them now.

I can't pretend to know what it's like to be the target of racism, but I do know that we are all equal at the foot of the cross and all loved by Jesus. Violence as a response is not the answer in my personal opinion, it can't be the answer, no matter how angry or weary we may be. I am trying to understand the frustration that Kaepernick is talking about but I don't agree with his strategy.
So you dont see that the alternative is to continue letting this happen? These subhumans dont understand peace. They are bringing the attack to Black people under the guise and protection of the justice system.

What is the goal though? How would you identify the targets so that those people can then receive your intended violence and revenge? Targeting white police officers solely for their skin color? Is that the goal? How does that fix racism? How does the create peace and not just create more division?
You dont target anyone. Someone fucks with you and you fight back. The goal is the same as the original Black Panthers. You protect your community from the cops. If you gotta kill some of them so be it. Its not to fix racism. That cant be fixed. If these animals wanted peace they wouldnt be pulling this shit over and over.

I'm sorry I just can't agree with that type of thinking. In my personal opinion it will only lead to more violence, more distrust, and will create more racism on both sides. Again though, I don't know what it's like to experience what you and others have experienced. I am a white girl born in Norway and raised primarily in rural Oregon and so i'm clearly not credible when it comes to knowing the emotional weight around this since my experiences are admittedly limited, but for me Matthew 5:38-39, and 43,44 is valid here.

He’s saying civility has led to this guys death in Minnesota. I don’t understand how one can come to that moronic conclusion. Are lefty’s going to finally admit this guy is a clown?

Now I believe the Minnesota case is an example of an overzealous cop’s actions leading to an unjust killing. Most of the time I’m on the side of the police, because most of the time they are wrongly accused. I think the system, after it runs it’s course, will produce justice for the man killed.
This is content that falls directly under 230. I wonder what will happen with it.

So far, they've only been looting their neighbors' businesses and burning down their own neighborhoods.

Can you explain how that helps fight The Man? Because I've never been able to figure that out.
I guess he can't explain it. Too busy being an internet tough guy, I guess.

Forum List

Back