The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie

Wrong thread title.Should be "the tRumpling's 10,000th attempt to spin dOnald's support for white supremacists".

Considering all the evidence provided to prove what the president said is FACT, you still felt compelled to toss in your opinionated, TDS-driven rant....proving you are a stupid snowflake. Thank you for self-identifying.

A year later and Democrats still spread this stupid lie

The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie | Dan O'Donnell | News/Talk 1130 WISN

QUOTE: Whenever Democrats want to blame President Trump for an act of white supremacist violence such as the horrific attack in New Zealand or the imagined attack on Jussie Smollett in Chicago, they and their allies in the national news media invariably cite his statements in the wake of the deadly riot in Charlottesville, Virginia.

"President Trump called white supremacists 'very fine people!'" they shriek.
Only he didn't. He actually said the exact opposite.

• We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides. It's been going on for a long time in our country. Not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama, this has been going on for a long, long time. It has no place in America. What is vital now is a swift restoration of law and order and the protection of innocent lives. No citizen should ever fear for their safety and security in our society. And no child should ever be afraid to go outside and play or be with their parents and have a good time.

The President's inclusion of the phrase "on many sides" immediately set off a media feeding frenzy. Even though violent members of Antifa had joined with those peacefully protesting the "Unite the Right" rally and had sparked physical altercations with the white supremacists attending the rally, Trump critics immediately pounced on what they considered to be equivocation........

Keep reading: The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie | Dan O'Donnell | News/Talk 1130 WISN

It was a white supremacy rally.

Trump declared some of them to be very fine people

View attachment 397781
No he didn't, and it was started by Obama and Biden supporters....how odd.

I love it. We watch stuff happen in real time. We see and heard Trump say these things. And then I come here and fools like you deny it ever happened. We post the videos. And you fools still say "He never mocked the disabled reporter". "He never called NAZI white Supremacists 'good people'".

Trump couldn't even disavow the Proud Boys. I suppose you'll try to tell that never happened too.

Speaking of you guys denying things ever happened

I bring this up all the time with these people. The vast majority just stone wall. Some retreat to the bullshit "codewords" defense.

Like TWO, have admitted that they were wrong. BUT, they still insist that there is so much other evidence that the President or the gop or the whatever are wacism, that it doesn't change anything.

They are all brainwashed zealots.

I love it when Trump Cult leaders on this board post about the left being brainwashed zealots. Corell joined this board in 2015, and has over 68,000 posts, in 5.5 years. 12,000 posts per year. All of them slavishly praising Trump and every piece of shit spewing from his mouth.

I joined in December of 2012 - less than 8 years ago and I have 25,000 posts, and I think I spend WAY too much time here. I've had a LOT more posts than normal over the past 6 months because quarantine. You have 4 times as many posts as I do on a daily basis, but I'm the "brainwashed zealot", and you're not.

Note how in my post, I made a point of explain my conclusion before offering it.

In your post, you express disagreement with my post, but never even attempt to refute my supporting argument.

That is indeed, that action one would expect of a blind zealot.

The point stands. The Left as a group, and you as an individual lefty, lied and continued to lie about what the President said, in order to smear him and his supporters, and to rile up hate and fear in your allies.

I bring this up all the time with these people. The vast majority just stone wall. Some retreat to the bullshit "codewords" defense.

Like TWO, have admitted that they were wrong. BUT, they still insist that there is so much other evidence that the President or the gop or the whatever are wacism, that it doesn't change anything.

They are all brainwashed zealots.

I love it when Trump Cult leaders on this board post about the left being brainwashed zealots. Corell joined this board in 2015, and has over 68,000 posts, in 5.5 years. 12,000 posts per year. All of them slavishly praising Trump and every piece of shit spewing from his mouth.

I joined in December of 2012 - less than 8 years ago and I have 25,000 posts, and I think I spend WAY too much time here. I've had a LOT more posts than normal over the past 6 months because quarantine. You have 4 times as many posts as I do on a daily basis, but I'm the "brainwashed zealot", and you're not.

Note how in my post, I made a point of explain my conclusion before offering it.

In your post, you express disagreement with my post, but never even attempt to refute my supporting argument.

That is indeed, that action one would expect of a blind zealot.

The point stands. The Left as a group, and you as an individual lefty, lied and continued to lie about what the President said, in order to smear him and his supporters, and to rile up hate and fear in your allies.

Don't blame a zebra for having stripes......

1602016778031.png

Wrong thread title.Should be "the tRumpling's 10,000th attempt to spin dOnald's support for white supremacists".

Considering all the evidence provided to prove what the president said is FACT, you still felt compelled to toss in your opinionated, TDS-driven rant....proving you are a stupid snowflake. Thank you for self-identifying.
Lol, we all know what was said. Myself and many others watched it live. That's why it's so damn funny when you dingbats try to spin it.

A year later and Democrats still spread this stupid lie

The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie | Dan O'Donnell | News/Talk 1130 WISN

QUOTE: Whenever Democrats want to blame President Trump for an act of white supremacist violence such as the horrific attack in New Zealand or the imagined attack on Jussie Smollett in Chicago, they and their allies in the national news media invariably cite his statements in the wake of the deadly riot in Charlottesville, Virginia.

"President Trump called white supremacists 'very fine people!'" they shriek.
Only he didn't. He actually said the exact opposite.

• We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides. It's been going on for a long time in our country. Not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama, this has been going on for a long, long time. It has no place in America. What is vital now is a swift restoration of law and order and the protection of innocent lives. No citizen should ever fear for their safety and security in our society. And no child should ever be afraid to go outside and play or be with their parents and have a good time.

The President's inclusion of the phrase "on many sides" immediately set off a media feeding frenzy. Even though violent members of Antifa had joined with those peacefully protesting the "Unite the Right" rally and had sparked physical altercations with the white supremacists attending the rally, Trump critics immediately pounced on what they considered to be equivocation........

Keep reading: The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie | Dan O'Donnell | News/Talk 1130 WISN

It was a white supremacy rally.

Trump declared some of them to be very fine people

View attachment 397781
So you admit Jews aren’t white. Interesting

Lol, we all know what was said. Myself and many others watched it live. That's why it's so damn funny when you dingbats try to spin it.

Lol, we all know what was said. Myself and many others watched it live.

So did we.

Why don't you tell us what YOU heard?

That's why it's so damn funny when you dingbats try to spin it.

oddly, we feel the same way.

He clearly did not say what you people claim he said. YOu are lying or insane.

He never called NAZI white Supremacists 'good people'".

Right, he didn’t.

Should be "the tRumpling's 10,000th attempt to spin dOnald's support for white supremacists".

How is this spin?

He was clearly NOT referring to new-nazis or ANTIFA as “good people”. Maybe you missed the entire speech and only heard the cherry picked statement? There is no real other explanation for thinking he meant this.

Here is the exchange in question. I have highlighted the most relevant parts.

Reporter: "The neo-Nazis started this. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest --"

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

Reporter
: "George Washington and Robert E. Lee are not the same."

Trump: "George Washington was a slave owner. Was George Washington a slave owner? So will George Washington now lose his status? Are we going to take down -- excuse me, are we going to take down statues to George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him?"

Reporter: "I do love Thomas Jefferson."

Trump: "Okay, good. Are we going to take down the statue? Because he was a major slave owner. Now, are we going to take down his statue?

"So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.

"Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people. But you also had troublemakers, and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets, and with the baseball bats. You had a lot of bad people in the other group."

Reporter: "Sir, I just didn’t understand what you were saying. You were saying the press has treated white nationalists unfairly? I just don’t understand what you were saying."

Trump: "No, no. There were people in that rally -- and I looked the night before -- if you look, there were people protesting very quietly the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. I’m sure in that group there were some bad ones. The following day it looked like they had some rough, bad people -- neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them.

"But you had a lot of people in that group that were there to innocently protest, and very legally protest -- because, I don’t know if you know, they had a permit. The other group didn’t have a permit. So I only tell you this: There are two sides to a story. I thought what took place was a horrible moment for our country -- a horrible moment. But there are two sides to the country.

Either you are just plain dumb or have been misled. He couldn’t have been more clear. The reporter was phishing for something. The reporter knew exactly what he was saying. Just because someone is there to support keeping a statue doesn’t make them a neo-Nazi.

Let’s look at it another way. Trump said there were fine people on both sides. I think we are all certain Trump was NOT referring to ANTIFA as fine people. Logic should dictate that he recognized that there were other people on the left that were there that were NOT in ANTIFA. Likewise, he recognized there were people on the right there were NOT new-Nazis.

The truth about the Charlottesville rally

It was a pro white, anti Jew rally who’s speakers were all known White supremacists and anti-semites. Those who purposely attended or did not leave once they saw what the rally was about were not “good people”

1602072185069.png

A pivotal moment for the Pro-White movement in America

It was a pro white, anti Jew rally who’s speakers were all known White supremacists and anti-semites. Those who purposely attended or did not leave once they saw what the rally was about were not “good people”...

The President thinks the some of the people that support historical statues are good people.

That is what he said.

you disagree. That is fine.

He was clear though, that he was not referring to the ws, with his comment. And you people lie about that.

That is the point of the thread. You liberals are vile liars.

You are a vile liar.

It was a pro white, anti Jew rally who’s speakers were all known White supremacists and anti-semites. Those who purposely attended or did not leave once they saw what the rally was about were not “good people”...

The President thinks the some of the people that support historical statues are good people.

That is what he said.

He was clear though, that he was not referring to the ws, with his comment. And you people lie about that.

You are a vile liar.

Read the list of speakers on that poster.

They are all White Supremacy, anti-Jew, Anti Homosexual
You don’t see any experts on preserving statues

That is what he said.

You are a vile liar.

You have made your position clear. The president disagreed. He thinks that it is quite possible that some of the people there was there to support historical statues, excluding the ws of course, were good people.

That is the actual disagreement.

The lie, is where you people lie about what he said.

When you argue that he was wrong, you are admitting that the other claim is a lie.

Yet, you cannot give up the lie. Because it is too valuable to your side, as a weapon to smear your enemies.

You are a vile liar.

That is what he said.

You are a vile liar.

And you think the only people there were those for that movement? You obviously aren't from the South. Many have a sense of heritage and affinity for the South and the US as a whole and it does NOT involve racism. Much of the rest of the country wouldn't understand, particularly the Northeast because they have such a globally diverse population with many people whose families have only been in the country for less than a few generations. My great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather was born in the South.

That is what he said.

You are a vile liar.

And you think the only people there were those for that movement? You obviously aren't from the South. Many have a sense of heritage and affinity for the South and the US as a whole and it does NOT involve racism. Much of the rest of the country wouldn't understand, particularly the Northeast because they have such a globally diverse population with many people whose families have only been in the country for less than a few generations. My great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather was born in the South.

The rest of the nation does understand that. Liberals just choose to lie and pretend they don't. Because they are liberals.

That is what he said.

You are a vile liar.

You have made your position clear. The president disagreed. He thinks that it is quite possible that some of the people there was there to support historical statues, excluding the ws of course, were good people.

When you argue that he was wrong, you are admitting that the other claim is a lie.

Yet, you cannot give up the lie. Because it is too valuable to your side, as a weapon to smear your enemies.

You are a vile liar.
It was a white supremacy rally that people came out to protest

Trump said they were both the same

That is what he said.

You are a vile liar.

You are a vile liar.
It was a white supremacy rally that people came out to protest

Trump said they were both the same

Trump disagrees with you on the stated intent of the rally. He thinks that it was publicized as a rally about historical statues.

Did you miss in the last two posts where I made that point? Are you the result of many generations of slow learners interbreeding?

It was a pro white, anti Jew rally who’s speakers were all known White supremacists and anti-semites. Those who purposely attended or did not leave once they saw what the rally was about were not “good people”

View attachment 398234

1602448562188.png

Forum List

Back