The Left's double standard on "terror" and "hate"

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
These are the "rules" to go by at CNN and everywhere else leftist....

1. "Hate" only applies to those who do not support the Democrats. For those who do, never use the word "hate" because we want people to see the Democrats as something other than "hate" even though the Dem Party itself is filled head to toe with hate.

2. When the "hate" is on the other side, never stop talking about it and demanding more more more more more

3. When the "hate" is from the Dem side, like the guy who shot the GOP House baseball team, call that person a "lone wolf" who does not represent the group, and then change the subject.

How do you like how the media dresses it up as "white supremacy violence" when in fact most of the violence was initiated by leftists?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
These are the "rules" to go by at CNN and everywhere else leftist....

1. "Hate" only applies to those who do not support the Democrats. For those who do, never use the word "hate" because we want people to see the Democrats as something other than "hate" even though the Dem Party itself is filled head to toe with hate.

2. When the "hate" is on the other side, never stop talking about it and demanding more more more more more

3. When the "hate" is from the Dem side, like the guy who shot the GOP House baseball team, call that person a "lone wolf" who does not represent the group, and then change the subject.

If you are going to start trying to list all the double standards of the Left be warned that the list is so long it might break the server! You might as well try to count raindrops in a storm.

• Banned
Your best pals

I am not at all convinced that this is not yet another Zionist "hate hoax" and that the girl is still alive and the driver of the car is already celebrating and laughing from the WEST BANK....

Your presence here in this topic is further evidence, as you are some sort of Israeli funded online "thought enforcer..."

who really really really wants Americans to think this was a "757"

How do you like how the media dresses it up as "white supremacy violence" when in fact most of the violence was initiated by leftists?

How do you like being someone who can shamelessly lie at the drop of a hat.

Are you saying the left didn't commit most of the violent acts? No, you're not, because that would be a boldface lie. So you took the cowardly way out only to imply it.

• Banned
I'd like someone to point out ANY conservatives on this forum who have the standing to accuse anyone else of having a double standard

The OP is libertarian, not "conservative" whatever "conservative" now means in 2017. I do not support any party that has a platform telling another country to move their capitol city to a place outside of its UN defined border....

Everything the left does is fake and to accomplish an end goal. The end goal here being UNSEAT A LEGALLY ELLECTED AMERICAN PRESIDENT. All this whining and crying and gnashing of teeth about what he said or didn't say about this or that is pure HORSE SHIT. It doesn't matter ONE DAMN BIT what he said because no matter what he said, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN WRONG.

DEMOCRATS are SLIMIEST, FILTHIEST, most CORRUPT bunch of SHYSTERS and LIARS on the planet, and far as I can see, they're going to push all this fake garbage to the point where there will be another civil war. This CONSTANT WHALING and CRYING and BITCHING by the left is wearing thin on many, MANY Americans.

Everything the left does is fake and to accomplish an end goal

CNN had this black woman on this morning and she really did come across as fake and "planted." It was as if Terry McCauliffe or Al Sharpton had written her "talking points."

Everything the left does is fake and to accomplish an end goal

CNN had this black woman on this morning and she really did come across as fake and "planted." It was as if Terry McCauliffe or Al Sharpton had written her "talking points."
WHY were you watching cnn?

They're right up there at the top of the list for democrat propaganda outlets.

I have the right to watch whatever. It is not as if I take any seriously. The Israeli owned "US" News is fake across the board. We get more truth from Vlad Putin than we do from Fox to CNN...

Your best pals

I am not at all convinced that this is not yet another Zionist "hate hoax" and that the girl is still alive and the driver of the car is already celebrating and laughing from the WEST BANK....

Your presence here in this topic is further evidence, as you are some sort of Israeli funded online "thought enforcer..."

who really really really wants Americans to think this was a "757"

You have earned the prestigious Gary Busey Gold Star Award. :slap:

Does the video show a 757 colliding with the Pentagon, or a cruise missile?

You're deflecting with conspiracy theories about TheJoos again.

Don't worry. Being a raging anti-semite here is encouraged. It's only people who criticize anti-semites that get in trouble. Welcome to conservative Amerikkka.

For everyone's entertainment, here's an anti-fascist short piece by the US Army from 1947. This piece couldn't be made today, as conservatives would claim it was liberal propaganda.

about TheJoos again.

Not all of the "Joos" are supporters of Zionist terror, treason, and supremacism. Some are victims, like Bernie....

Nobody needs any propaganda about Israel. We just need to watch and listen....

Forum List

Back