The Lefts Big Push to Normalize Pedophillia

i've found a remarkable similarity between pedophiles, those who believe in abortion, and politicians who spend money like drunken sailors

they're often the same person, my friends! (Anthony Weiner!)
The Republican congress men who go to jail for being pedoes.
What’s people going to jail have to do with the Left saying pedophillia is acceptable?
Only the right is saying that, while their congresscritters go to jail.

Liberals: These uptight conservatives are freaking out about a film. Yawn.

" Hey, there’s a statue to Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee that’s been standing in a public park for the past century."

Liberals: BURN IT DOWN! DECAPITATE IT! GET THIS MONSTROSITY OUT OF MY SIGHT! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

if Democrats won in 2016, bill Clinton would be partying with Epstein in the white house today and all the sick fuck Democrat pedophile defenders would be here defending them.

During pizzagate, Democrats were telling me how normal it is to have giant paintings of little kids in their underwear chained to walls like John podesta.

The media has been ignoring this news because they are controlled by the elite pedophiles. Since Ted Cruz wants an investigation on Netflix series. He also should include this.

Just so we are all in the same page here.. this is not a "conspiracy theory" as some of our woketard moonbat progs would like to contend.

The evidence is all there folks.. it's not a "conspiracy theory" when we have a wealth of examples, and the mainstream liberal media supporting it, while making documentaries justifying pedophilia.

'Cuties' is just the latest example in a long list of a leftist push for normalizing pedos. It's disgusting.

The left wants to add a P to the LGBT, and has been pushing towards that end for years...

Last edited:
The conspiracy theme of "Democrats wanting to normalize Pedophilia" is wrong, immoral, and false. We had a candidate try that here in a forum in town and the crowd booed her down.

The conspiracy theme of "Democrats wanting to normalize Pedophilia" is wrong, immoral, and false. We had a candidate try that here in a forum in town and the crowd booed her down.

So why does the sexualization of children and support for pedos keep coming from the left? As I have shown in the links I provided..

Last edited:

So why does the sexualization of children and support for pedos keep coming from the left as I have shown in the links I provided?

The ones defending it need to have their hard drives analyzed

The elites feel they are so much above regular people and laws that they should have endless access to children.

And the moronic sheep of the left, always allowing others to tell them the marching order, chant in unison.

Democrats say the catholic church and the boy scouts had sex with kids so that makes it okay for them to do it.

The difference between the catholic church/boy scouts and the Democrat party is the catholic church and the boy scouts knew sex with kids was wrong and tried to hide it. Democrats know sex with kids is wrong, but want it to be right and are trying to promote and normalize it.

It does not, while the lies keep coming from the far right.

So are you basically saying you don't think in your view that everything I linked earlier, and all other evidence posted in this thread.. isn't the left pushing for normalizing the sexualization of children?

Because if you can look at all of that and say, "that's okay.." then you are a pedo.

Or do you think all the links are just lies? Because I can assure you everything that I linked before has happened, and is happening..

And as much as you lefty moonbat dipshits want to close your eyes, turn your head to pretend it's not happening..you can't.

This is in your guy's camp. These are the people you advocate for, and defend pushing this depravity. Get it cleaned the fuck up. Decent people are sick of your bullshit.

Last edited:

So are you basically saying you don't think in your view that everything I linked earlier, and all other evidence posted in this thread.. isn't the left pushing for normalizing the sexualization of children?

Because if you can look at all of that and say, "that's okay.." then you are a pedo.

Or do you think all the links are just lies? Because I can assure you everything that I linked before has happened, and is happening..

And as much as you lefty moonbat dipshits want to close your eyes, turn your head to pretend it's not happening..you can't.

This is in your guy's camp. These are the people you advocate for, and defend pushing this depravity. Get it cleaned the fuck up. Decent people are sick of your bullshit.
You linked conspiracies and lies. If you think the left is pushing for pedophilia, your brain does not work, and your soul is on the wrong side of Jesus. Good bye, Juicey.

Last edited:

Wait until Fake Jake claims he's a republican....and notice his use of far right.

You're wasting your time with the left loon.

No conservative ever tries to defend a pedo...never

You linked conspiracies and lies. If you think the left is pushing for pedophilia, your brain does not work, and your soul is on the wrong side of Jesus.

Like I said you moonbats putting your fingers in your ears, and closing your eyes doesn't mean it isn't happening.

If you look at all that I linked, and call it lies.. then I can only assume you are probably guilty of those activities yourself.

Hope they catch you, lock you up and chemically castrate you, creep

We all know about Bill Clinton’s trips to pedo island and Biden’s love of fondling little girls against their will, and now with Netflix using kids in the latest push to normalize pedophillia, the effort is out in the open.

A few of the events of the past few years showing the incremental push that have been discussed here.

this has been going on for years and republicans are in on it to. where have you been?

Forum List

Back