The Lefts Big Push to Normalize Pedophillia

7 Creepy Things Donald Trump Has Said About Ivanka – The ...
forward.com › schmooze › 7-creepy-things-donald-trump-has-said-ab...

Stormy Daniels told “60 Minutes” that Donald Trump buttered her up for sex by telling her that she was super-smart, just like his daughter Ivanka. It might have ...
People also search for

Do you support letting little children sit on a Drag Queens lap?
Do you support Ivanka sitting on Donald's lap? Did you support Hastert?

Unlike you I condemn ALL inappropriateness with children. Also unlike you I don't operate in a Left/Right paradigm when it comes to the National Political scene.
Self righteous asshole. Green Apples all over the place for you.

LOL, I actually (unlike Jake or any other Lefty) condemn the behavior and I'm the asshole. You're not a bright one kid.
All here condemn pedophilia, and to suggest certain individuals do not is lying.

Nope, sorry. Maybe I missed it, quote where you condemned it,
I don't have to defend my position. You have to show where I did such and such, which you can't.

It's the GOP congressmen going to jail for pedophilia that counts, not silly posts here from the right.

It's Michael Cohen's daughter telling the press that Trump sexualized her that counts, not the silly posts of the right.

Tell us more why Trump sexualized Ms Cohen. Tell us more why GOP congressmen seem more inclined to pedophilia.

Stormy Daniels told “60 Minutes” that Donald Trump buttered her up for sex by telling her that she was super-smart, just like his daughter Ivanka. It might have ...
People also search for

Unlike you I condemn ALL inappropriateness with children. Also unlike you I don't operate in a Left/Right paradigm when it comes to the National Political scene.

LOL, I actually (unlike Jake or any other Lefty) condemn the behavior and I'm the asshole. You're not a bright one kid.
All here condemn pedophilia, and to suggest certain individuals do not is lying.

I don't have to defend my position. You have to show where I did such and such, which you can't.

I knew you never condemned it.

People also search for

I looked and don't see where you condemned it. Say you oppose it, as do I oppose it.

People also search for

I looked and don't see where you condemned it. Say you oppose it, as do I oppose it.

LOL, you do realize that you quoted my condemnation, right?

People also search for

You realize that your condemnation is meaningless. No one here supports such vileness, and to suggest others do when you know they do not is a vile far right abomination. Shame on you.

People also search for

You realize that your condemnation is meaningless. No one here supports such vileness, and to suggest others do when you know they do not is a vile far right abomination. Shame on you.

Ok then we agree, you lied about me not condemning it. Actually it's quite wrong NOT to voice a condemnation for any wrong thing, it implies support for it or at least a lack of empathy for the victims.

No, we agree that you lied about me condemning it. I told you I had. I have no obligation to satisfy your trolling. Now, you are indicating you oppose it. That is good on you.

No, we agree that you lied about me condemning it. I told you I had. I have no obligation to satisfy your trolling. Now, you are indicating you oppose it. That is good on you.

You do realize that everyone in this thread knows you are lying, right? I have to laugh, your EVERY post is a troll.

You do realize that everyone in this thread knows you are lying, right? I have to laugh, your EVERY post is a troll.
You are the one having trouble with the facts, JAGY1, and got hit for it. Since that is the case, I will put you where you belong. That's better. No one here has posted support for pedophilia since probably 2011. I am glad you don't.

Forum List

Back