The Leftist Media is already attacking Trump's "TruthSocial.com" platform and it hasn't even been released yet!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
They aren't wasting any time, are they? Just like the attacks started before Donald Trump set foot in the White House, The Democrats already have the guns out for his new social media platform which offers an alternative to Gestapo-like Facebook and Twitter. This illustrates what a threat Donald Trump is to Democrats, and it also illustrates how important it is for real Americans to support him.

Trump is using the fact they are censoring him to make a fortune.

Nice work Dimwitocrats.

People naturally feel drawn to things that are intentionally kept from them or told they can't do.

Last edited:
They aren't wasting any time, are they? Just like the attacks started before Donald Trump set foot in the White House, The Democrats already have the guns out for his new social media platform which offers an alternative to Gestapo-like Facebook and Twitter. This illustrates what a threat Donald Trump is to Democrats, and it also illustrates how important it is for real Americans to support him.

That is the smell of fear. I am also reading from International news sources that there are a number of willing investors. They know that Trump alone would bring in many millions of users.

If I am Trump I look to get users from countries that have a very high positive view of Trump, such as India, Japan, Australia etc. Make it a global network and a clear alternative to other platforms that censor based on ideology.

Facebook, twitter and all the rest that censor what can be done or put up on their sites need to be protected. If not most of the news sources would be required to actually put out proper news and not slant it.

hmm so people are investing in a social media that has not even been started. No plan in writing on how to get it started. Trump is using a reverse merger technique or the shell game. Company listed on the market and rebranded to something else. Don't have to jump thru the hoops to get it listed on the stock exchange which would take time. Yet Donald is hot and people want to throw money at him.

well the writing on the wall says Trump will make some money to pay those legal fees and investors will loose there money because they believe in Trump

Who really has no experience in setting up a social media platform and no ideal how to run it. So in a sense he is asking for money from his supporters so that he can have a platform to say what he want to say. Just what the media needs another bullhorn.

hacked on day one is a sure sign of where this is going

Ah yes, reporting the facts is an "attack"... When in the service of a criminal...

Billyboom But your just fine with Zuckerberg and Dorsey, right? Fine examples of American traitors, trying to destroy the country that made them rich.
I don't recall either of them suggesting that I inject disinfectant to cure Covid.
I don't recall either of them leading a violent insurrection to prevent Joe Biden from being certified president.

I don't recall either of them suggesting that I inject disinfectant to cure Covid.
I don't recall either of them leading a violent insurrection to prevent Joe Biden from being certified president.
The Media programming has worked well with you, I see. Those nonsense statements were created by the Media by twisting facts. Just like their "Ivermectin is horse de-wormer" smear campaign. That's how they dupe many people, it's quite effective and it's quite dishonest.

The Media programming has worked well with you, I see. Those nonsense statements were created by the Media by twisting facts. Just like their "Ivermectin is horse de-wormer" smear campaign. That's how they dupe many people, it's quite effective and it's quite dishonest.
I haven't watched TV in years.
I saw trump spitballing in front of the entire country.

My expectations are very high!

172BF907-0A44-4D29-B773-2FDD3773B09B.jpeg

And why would you find this surprising?

The right have been attacking Biden daily for the last 11 months.

Why would you expect the left to not do the same thing?

It's like insane. Watching people come on here and say "Xiden is in China's pocket" and then "How dare you say anything bad about Trump?"

This is what US politics has become, and this is why the US is falling and falling and falling downwards. When there's no logic on either side, it's a race to see who can put their head in the shit at the bottom first.

Billyboom What Donald Trump was clumsily saying was absolutely true. Look up "Surfactant" and it's medical uses particularly injection into the lungs. Surfactant is essentially a bleach.
Haha ooohhh boy. Yeah, i am sure deadbeat donnie, who knows less than nothing about anything, had just put down his medical journal before the press conference.

In reality, what the orange pile of shit did was show up unprepared and uninformed -- as he always does -- and happened to see a poster board that mentioned bleach and disinfectant. Then, just like a 7 year old giving a book report on a book he never read, he unleashed some verbal diarrhea based on his cursory glance at the poster board on the stage. Nothing more.

Forum List

Back