The leftist crybullies

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
This another term for crybabies on the left...

Egyptian Director Blasts Crybullies Over Racism Accusation
February 29, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

gods-of-egypt-casting.jpg

Egyptian born director Alex Proyas, whose movie Gods of Egypt came under attack for casting "white" actors, is angry at the smear campaign and the coordinated reviews of his movie.

The consensus of the latest politically correct meme is far more important than the movie or anything else. And in this case, critics signal virtue by adopting the calls for diversity (just not in their own industry).

Proyas notes how the initial calls are taken up by critics who echo the activists. "And then there are some movies which come along with bloggers already bitching about them so doesn’t it make things a little easier if you are struggling for something to say? Well why not just say what those bloggers are saying, even if they haven’t seen the movie like you have. That will result in a review that will be received well. Won’t it?"

What he describes as consensus reviewing though is often a political issue consensus.

"What I'm angry about is consensus reviewing - and how it damages movie making universally. I question the motives behind many critics response to my movie in this case. Some reviews so perfectly reflect the opinions of "hate" bloggers before the movie opened. Wonder why?"

This another term for crybabies on the left...

February 29, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

gods-of-egypt-casting.jpg

Egyptian born director Alex Proyas, whose movie Gods of Egypt came under attack for casting "white" actors, is angry at the smear campaign and the coordinated reviews of his movie.

The consensus of the latest politically correct meme is far more important than the movie or anything else. And in this case, critics signal virtue by adopting the calls for diversity (just not in their own industry).

Proyas notes how the initial calls are taken up by critics who echo the activists. "And then there are some movies which come along with bloggers already bitching about them so doesn’t it make things a little easier if you are struggling for something to say? Well why not just say what those bloggers are saying, even if they haven’t seen the movie like you have. That will result in a review that will be received well. Won’t it?"

What he describes as consensus reviewing though is often a political issue consensus.

"What I'm angry about is consensus reviewing - and how it damages movie making universally. I question the motives behind many critics response to my movie in this case. Some reviews so perfectly reflect the opinions of "hate" bloggers before the movie opened. Wonder why?"

"No OSCARS for a racist mother Fucker"...Jada Pinkett-Smith

Forum List

Back