The Left-wing Plot to Cause a Race War in America

I only see conservatives starting topics about the upcoming war they want.

Who's out there screaming,looting,rioting and killing?
It sure as hell isnt Conservatives.

Conservatives are the ones fantasizing about an upcoming civil war.

While you're out there starting one as we speak.

Nobody is starting one.

You're just fantasizing about it.

So all those lefties out there destroying shit is in everyone's imagination?
You're the type that if I were to piss on your face and tell you it was raining you'd believe me.

A civil war happening in the near future is what's in your imagination.

Nobody is starting one.

You're the type that if I were to piss on your face and tell you it was raining you'd believe me.

A civil war happening in the near future is what's in your imagination.

You're a terrible liar.

It's not a new revelation that communists have been trying to destroy the US since before they took Russia in 1917. Starting with the blacks, but then using wetbacks and queers to divide the country they have unsured the complete destruction of our nation if they're able to destabilize us to the point where the government can no long suppress a massive violent outbreak from the silent majority finally fed up and enraged to a point where they have no more fucks to give.

The thing is, there are a lot of blacks, wet backs who are now citizens, and even queers who reject marxism and the manipulation of racist agitprop. There are indians who have more patriotism than some of these sniveling treasonous "white" kids who hate themselves. So we can not allow ourselves to believe it's just "white American conservatives" against the marxist freaks of nature. There are every sort of people the left wants us to believe are against the COTUS and with the globalists, they want to cull the herd. So don't fall for the BLM bullshit, they do not represent the majority of anything, nor do the democrooks.

The democrooks represent the same thing they did in 1860. The destruction of America.

The Left didn't murder George Floyd.

The left used his dead body to push their marxist/communist dreams.

Please watch this and learn what the divide and conquer strategy is.

There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.
Booker T. Washington

Nobody is starting one.

Sounds like a good idea.

It's not a new revelation that communists have been trying to destroy the US since before they took Russia in 1917. Starting with the blacks, but then using wetbacks and queers to divide the country they have unsured the complete destruction of our nation if they're able to destabilize us to the point where the government can no long suppress a massive violent outbreak from the silent majority finally fed up and enraged to a point where they have no more fucks to give.

The thing is, there are a lot of blacks, wet backs who are now citizens, and even queers who reject marxism and the manipulation of racist agitprop. There are indians who have more patriotism than some of these sniveling treasonous "white" kids who hate themselves. So we can not allow ourselves to believe it's just "white American conservatives" against the marxist freaks of nature. There are every sort of people the left wants us to believe are against the COTUS and with the globalists, they want to cull the herd. So don't fall for the BLM bullshit, they do not represent the majority of anything, nor do the democrooks.

The democrooks represent the same thing they did in 1860. The destruction of America.

I'm locked and loaded. Love to have some communist targets of opportunity.

Charlie Manson tried "helter skelter" back in the 60's but he was a little premature. The sad thing is that some elected officials (mostly democrats) support anarchy and race riots in order to get political power. Will it work? We will see in about 100 days.

Not true at all...

That bed wetter could be standing in a hurricane, and if CNN told him Trump was pissing in his face, he would believe that. You could piss in his face and tell him you were doing it out of contempt for him, and he would still blame Trump.

Forum List

Back