The left wing media knives come out for Catherine Herridge

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

16 May 2020 ~~ By DrJohn
It never made sense to me.
Last October Catherine Herridge left Fox News for CBS News after being at Fox for 23 years. She is a fabulous reporter whose works are impeccable. If she reported it, you could make bank on it. Jay Wallace, president of Fox News Media, said of Herridge:
” We are grateful for Catherine’s many contributions to the network, wish her continued success and were proud to honor her as she received the Tex McCrary Award for Journalism last week from the Congressional Medal of Honor Society for her enterprise reporting at Fox News.”​
The George Costanza of CNN, also known as Brian Stelter, framed her departure this way:
Fox News departure: Catherine Herridge joins CBS News, saying ‘facts matter’
Sounds as though she was angry with Fox, right? Later on in the article you find this:
Some journalists at the network have complained about a lack of space for real reporting and described feeling squeezed out by the right-wing talk shows that President Trump and his supporters prefer.​
It is unknown whether Herridge felt those frustrations. She frequently appeared on Fox’s opinion shows with her reporting, as well as daytime newscasts.​
~~Snip~~
CBS has been in the cesspool so long that they don’t even notice the sewer stench of bias that they wear.
They’ve gone nose blind as it were. In the left wing media bizarro world nothing that shines a negative light on democrats can be factual or worthy of reporting.
Which is why I wonder why CBS hired Catherine Herridge. She’s too good for them. I have always liked Herridge and I hope she is not shut down by the morons at CBS News.

Comment:
Personally, I believe that Ms. Herridge knows she mad a bad mistake by changing to CBS.
After this back stabbing by her colleagues at CBS Ms. Herridge will be placed on their second or third string reporters list.
Please note that the same thing happened to Major Garrett.
Garrett a well respected journalist on his way up left Fox to go to CBS. It also turned into a dead end for both.
Perhaps CBS should be careful with any actions against Catherine Herridge. Remember she is not above fighting like a tiger for her family and her job. She’s done nothing wrong in reporting a breaking news story about the illegal and criminal "Unmasking of American citizens".

16 May 2020 ~~ By DrJohn
It never made sense to me.
Last October Catherine Herridge left Fox News for CBS News after being at Fox for 23 years. She is a fabulous reporter whose works are impeccable. If she reported it, you could make bank on it. Jay Wallace, president of Fox News Media, said of Herridge:
” We are grateful for Catherine’s many contributions to the network, wish her continued success and were proud to honor her as she received the Tex McCrary Award for Journalism last week from the Congressional Medal of Honor Society for her enterprise reporting at Fox News.”​
The George Costanza of CNN, also known as Brian Stelter, framed her departure this way:
Fox News departure: Catherine Herridge joins CBS News, saying ‘facts matter’
Sounds as though she was angry with Fox, right? Later on in the article you find this:
Some journalists at the network have complained about a lack of space for real reporting and described feeling squeezed out by the right-wing talk shows that President Trump and his supporters prefer.​
It is unknown whether Herridge felt those frustrations. She frequently appeared on Fox’s opinion shows with her reporting, as well as daytime newscasts.​
~~Snip~~
CBS has been in the cesspool so long that they don’t even notice the sewer stench of bias that they wear.
They’ve gone nose blind as it were. In the left wing media bizarro world nothing that shines a negative light on democrats can be factual or worthy of reporting.
Which is why I wonder why CBS hired Catherine Herridge. She’s too good for them. I have always liked Herridge and I hope she is not shut down by the morons at CBS News.

Comment:
Personally, I believe that Ms. Herridge knows she mad a bad mistake by changing to CBS.
After this back stabbing by her colleagues at CBS Ms. Herridge will be placed on their second or third string reporters list.
Please note that the same thing happened to Major Garrett.
Garrett a well respected journalist on his way up left Fox to go to CBS. It also turned into a dead end for both.
Perhaps CBS should be careful with any actions against Catherine Herridge. Remember she is not above fighting like a tiger for her family and her job. She’s done nothing wrong in reporting a breaking news story about the illegal and criminal "Unmasking of American citizens".
It's not TOO surprising the left wing nuts HAVE knives out against Herridge. She's absolutely brilliant and poses a threat to the lying left liberal knuckleheads. It IS a shame she didn't stay or wasn't ABLE to stay with Fox.

She was still pretty much a beat reporter after all those years. She ain't blonde and stacked like Fox prefers it's women and had pretty much hit the ceiling with that company. CBS probably promised her things like NBC promised Megan Kelly when their motive all along was probably just to lure her away from Fox. She's not a young woman anymore and that's the beginning of the end for national network personalities. She made good money at Fox and I reckon she could walk away from the industry when CBS says goodbye.

Forum List

Back